• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Flubromazolam - Retrospective - 6 years with the Knockout Night Nurse

Good god! That must have been a disaster, unless you have inhuman benzo tolerance.

Good god! That must have been a disaster, unless you have inhuman benzo tolerance.
It was. This was a roundtable type meeting with about 30 people there so we were all facing each other. I apparently kept making slurred off-the-cuff comments and sarcastically criticizing stuff. Some people thought it was hilarious. Others didn't. I also apparently ate a full-size donut in about 2 bites and had frosting all over my face. Keep in mind, I'm a clean cut guy with a side part haircut; neatly shaven. This is very out of character for me, no one at that (former) job really knew about my past or present hidden life. I didn't lose my job mainly because they needed me too much. It was incredibly embarrassing forcing myself to go in for weeks after that. People liked to remind me about my shenanigans for quite some time. Eventually I lived it down and people pretty much forgot about it.
HOW? How did you go to the meeting? o_O
I... don't know. It's all just fragments as you can probably imagine. I got a ride home from my friend/coworker thank god. I was fucked up for a couple days. I also don't know if I actually downed the entire 150mg because I never did find the bag. I looked for months. I covered every single crack, crevice, nook, and cranny trying to find that bag of candyish looking yellow powder and not even so much as a hint turned up. It just vanished. Even an empty bag was never recovered. I will say this was not the first time I had gulped down monster doses of benzos in the midst of a blackout. And I'm not the only one who suffers from this strange behavior either. Lots of people seem to do this. I recall one person in the old phenazepam horror story thread discussing this phenomenon. I've been clean from benzos since that travesty. And I haven't drank alcohol in 6 years now. I just can't trust myself even when I go in with good intentions.

I also don't know if I actually downed the entire 150mg because I never did find the bag.

This happened to me with phenazepam once, back in like 2008, or 2009. I got 100mg of phenazepam, 3g of methylone, and 1g of mephedrone. It was Friday after work and I cracked into the methylone. Had a great high, redosed once, then got a little jangly so I eyeballed a little speck of phenazepam (keep in mind, I had zero benzo tolerance, I had taken benzos like 4 times before ever at that point). It got hazy then... I remember redosing methylone again and another speck of phenazepam. Then I have one isolated memory of rolling around on the floor feeling amazing. Then next thing I know it was Sunday night, and I was looking inside empty bags of methylone and mephedrone wishing I had more. And the I never found the bag of phenazepam, no idea what happened with that. I never did find it either, even when deep cleaning the house.

This happened to me with phenazepam once, back in like 2008, or 2009. I got 100mg of phenazepam, 3g of methylone, and 1g of mephedrone. It was Friday after work and I cracked into the methylone. Had a great high, redosed once, then got a little jangly so I eyeballed a little speck of phenazepam (keep in mind, I had zero benzo tolerance, I had taken benzos like 4 times before ever at that point). It got hazy then... I remember redosing methylone again and another speck of phenazepam. Then I have one isolated memory of rolling around on the floor feeling amazing. Then next thing I know it was Sunday night, and I was looking inside empty bags of methylone and mephedrone wishing I had more. And the I never found the bag of phenazepam, no idea what happened with that. I never did find it either, even when deep cleaning the house.
From benzo newbie straight into phenazepam... and then eyeballing the dose. Some of us just have to learn the hard way. LMAO

From benzo newbie straight into phenazepam... and then eyeballing the dose. Some of us just have to learn the hard way. LMAO

I'll never forget that phenazepam story that was posted here many years ago. It was an epic of a tale that had me laughing my ass off and almost weeping for them. Probably my favorite Bluelight post of all time.

lol, yeah it was really dumb. I knew better too, but I was feeling really edgy and disinhibited and made a mistake.

I'm not sure which story you're talking about but I'd love to read it!

Sorry to kick up the "Night Nurse" thread again. This may be the wrong place to post. But I do use BL as harm reduction and information. Just before @Xorkoth mentioned the issue with clonazolam ruining tolerance and actually felt like it gave a little monkey I was going to buy one of these stronger benzos. Yet I still think etizolam is strong, 1 1/2 mgs (sometimes 2mgs) is like my upper dose, at most a few times a month. But my life has turned into one giant anxiety filled drama and had to resort to etizolam 3 times in one week last week. And I am ok, no tolerance or rebound at all. I know such sparse use is silly to worry about. But that is how someone steers clear of dependence. At one point my wife was in a hospital on Canada with a dislocated hip and other scary issues after her father died. I can't get in fo Canada for now because I can't quarenteen for 2 weeks. The same time my father was in the hospital. Both out now but wow was anxiety an issue for about 2 weeks. It really helped. But I am very happy to not have ruined my tolerance with these monster benzos. .

A few things I notice reading the big and dandy's that make me scratch my head. People waking up and realizing they may have taken 100 pills. I saw a post where a guy did 250 mgs of etizolam at once. It seems common. Also reading posts of people addicted to clonazolam or flubromazolam failing at tapering.

So what happens to some of these people? I really grow to like people and get concerned and hope they are ok. I mentioned a few then took them out. That Ontario Guy, I hope is ok. You can tell I read a lot of benzo posts today. Doing that spares me from some of the harm that can come although I really do not enjoy benzos but some of these situations require something to calm shaking nerves. Others successfully tapered and can still occasionally use but have to be careful.

Sorry for the scattered thoughts but thanks BL for really being harm reduction. I almost needlessly would have kicked up tolerance and who knows. I do read about rebound from even once use of these stronger benzos where as etizolam seems much safer if you can use them right. (not the guy that takes the box of 50 lol, 50 could last me a year)

Last edited:
I feel pretty much exactly the same and have wondered the same things myself.
I have been pretty good at limiting my use of benzos. Never had to deal with being addicted them. My girlfriend has a little harder of a time only when she takes a few days in a row and quickly has to force herself to stop. Etizolam was always the prime option for me. But out of curiosity I have tried a few others.
Clonazolam and Flubromazolam are dangerous. I coincidentally thought about this thread yesterday when I spotted one of the vendors that are selling grams of these chemicals in powder form. I don't doubt the capability of any one person to be able to safely hand those chemicals, but the masses? Fuck

this drug is the fentynl of benzodiazepenes.
You said it. I’m keeping a healthy distance, and anyone thinking of trying flubro should be well informed on how carefully they’re dosing (no fingers in the powder) and general harm reduction. Like someone else said, this forum is great for so many reasons, one of them being allowing people access to information that could save their life. I wish I had found BL years ago.

You said it. I’m keeping a healthy distance, and anyone thinking of trying flubro should be well informed on how carefully they’re dosing (no fingers in the powder) and general harm reduction. Like someone else said, this forum is great for so many reasons, one of them being allowing people access to information that could save their life. I wish I had found BL years ago.

Better late than never. Welcome to bluelight! Go introduce yourself in the new member introduction forum if you are so inclined. We're glad to have you (there's nothing like this place on the web, and the web is a vast place).

I played around with flubro for about a year not long after it came out - perhaps 5 years ago. It simply knocked me out with no other positive effect. As an insomniac I was all over it. I remember seeing if I could force myself to stay awake lying in bed on the stuff and never could. I could tell when it was almost lights out because the images running through my head started to kind of dissolve.

I ultimately took flubro for the meth comedown because I couldn’t sleep on the stuff and flubro knocked me out. I’d read that benzos were the best way to come off meth. But the comedowns the next day were horrific, like having the flu. After about 6 months I stopped using it to sleep on meth and the comedowns were an order of magnitude better. Couldn’t believe I didn’t figure it out sooner that it was the flubro - meth mix that was causing the horrible comedowns. Never touched it since.

I played around with flubro for about a year not long after it came out - perhaps 5 years ago. It simply knocked me out with no other positive effect. As an insomniac I was all over it. I remember seeing if I could force myself to stay awake lying in bed on the stuff and never could. I could tell when it was almost lights out because the images running through my head started to kind of dissolve.

I ultimately took flubro for the meth comedown because I couldn’t sleep on the stuff and flubro knocked me out. I’d read that benzos were the best way to come off meth. But the comedowns the next day were horrific, like having the flu. After about 6 months I stopped using it to sleep on meth and the comedowns were an order of magnitude better. Couldn’t believe I didn’t figure it out sooner that it was the flubro - meth mix that was causing the horrible comedowns. Never touched it since.
What were the doses involved?

I know myself well enough to have already known I should never touch this one. Clonazolam was enough of a disaster. I made an almost full 150mg disappear overnight. And went to an 8 am work meeting during the beginning of the aftermath.
Are you certain it was clonazolam? And/are you certain about it being 150mg? Because Fatalities have been recorded at 3mg.. and anything over 1 results in blackout for most. You would have been in a near death coma and would have required hospitalization. Unless you also smoked an ounce of meth that night (which would have put you in cardiac arrest) I just don't see how your CNS system could've been anything but severely, dangerously suppressed. Let alone going into work lol. So give us the deets man I gotta hear more about this :)

Also just wanna say guys, I been dosing .5mg on/off still, got about a third of my bottle left maybe? And absolutely nothing close to a seizure has occurred on my 'office days. But to be fair on my off days I'm still taking meds, just not benzos, let alone Clam Juice. When dosed properly and volumetrically, I believe this substance has it's merits. It is NOT to be treated like a Xanax bar or something though, you can't just have a drop and then decide to drop more. Going pac-man with this shit would likely kill you. But if you got chronic anxiety or insomnia this could definitely be of interest to you. Think of it in terms of Stromger than Alprazolam, and as long as Clonazepam.

Are you certain it was clonazolam? And/are you certain about it being 150mg? Because Fatalities have been recorded at 3mg.. and anything over 1 results in blackout for most. You would have been in a near death coma and would have required hospitalization. Unless you also smoked an ounce of meth that night (which would have put you in cardiac arrest) I just don't see how your CNS system could've been anything but severely, dangerously suppressed. Let alone going into work lol. So give us the deets man I gotta hear more about this :)
My doses started at 1mg, which never even brought me close to a blackout, and I easily went over 4 to 5mg readily through the day. Naturally that would take me to black out or near black out. This was when it was still relatively new, and at the time people were suggesting HIGHER doses than should have been recommended. I had a moderate (as far as benzoheads go) tolerance at the time. I am positive the bag was 150mg because I bought it from a very famous, reputable vendor and I bought 150mg and weighed. The appearance was as it should be. It was definitely highly active at 1mg. As to what happened to that entire rest of the 150mg, I have no idea. It's been missing for years, but I am one of the fabled "swallow entire bottles of benzos" types during blackouts. I have no idea how much I swallowed but it was surely a lot even if it wasn't the whole bag. I also take kratom daily and did then too. I have escaped death from poly drug use many times. Somehow.

By the way, that was the last time I took benzos. And I don't plan to ever again. That period of my life is over and I say good riddance.

It would never occur to me to smoke a benzodiazapine. That is so pique supremely socially nuerotic bluelight I'm almost baffled by it.

Maybe because I've grown up and seldom come here once in like a 3 year span let alone be in the mood to respond to anything anymore.

Staying up reading about on a work night reading about smoking flubromazolam (a drug I wouldn't even touch with a ten foot clown pole, and I fucks with like 13 benzo analogues at least, clonazolam being the absolute RISKIEST i'd go) let alone smoke it.

Maybe it's the sobriety talking but holy fuck man. Just eat the shit lol. Sublingual? Maybe plug it?

Smoking benzos.

And that is my once every 3 year contribution to this place. Don't ever change ;)

Clonazolam is the bloody devil.

Even getting 10mg in ethanol droppers weighing out 1 drop equals .125 mg ended up with you going online and somehow buying more and then blacking out and doing things you will never remember.