• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Flubromazolam - Retrospective - 6 years with the Knockout Night Nurse

Flubro is one of the most euphoric benzos I've ever had. Second being clonazolam. Both are incredible. Incredibly potent as well. To me they blow etizolam out of the water. For whatever reason I'm more likely to blackout on tiz. Its a waking blackout too which is so dangerous. The other two will just knock me out if I take too much.

Last edited:
Man I didn't get any sort of euphoria or nice high from clonazolam, just super strong, braindead feeling.

For whatever reason I'm more likely to blackout on tiz. Its a waking blackout too which is so dangerous. The other two will just knock me out if I take too much.
Yeah back when I was a friend of the needle(read: slave), I IV'ed 10mg of Etizolam, and passed out with the stick in my arm trying to do more.

The super-powered RC versions sound so dangerous and cool to have for an apocalyptic drug kit.
Lmao, so I was on the fence about getting some clonazolam and it precisely this justification that put me over the edge. I mean an anesthetic would be ideal for surgery, but I have a feeling this could be handy

Flubro is one of the most euphoric benzos I've ever had. Second being clonazolam. Both are incredible. Incredibly potent as well. To me they blow etizolam out of the water. For whatever reason I'm more likely to blackout on tiz. Its a waking blackout too which is so dangerous. The other two will just knock me out if I take too much.

Yes it can be smoked or IVd. Both highly euphoric imo. Even though people say IV benzos suck, these do not. Nothing even close to IV lorazepam or diazepam. Much much better.

Maybe my benzo tolerance is too low these days but flubromazolam is like getting hit in the head with a hammer. I've only ever smoked it because i was worried oral administration would last too long. Even smoked it lasted a long time. Crazy to smoke a benzo and be fucked up for half a day.

I could definitely see flubromazolam being euphoric once you get a feel for it but my few experiences with it resulted in some heavy amnesia. Sleep is great though. The next day sedation/hangover is strong but not as dysphoric as other benzos. Weirdly the next day hangover from bromazolam was very dysphoric. At least it was sold as bromazolam. Who the fucks knows what it really was. The flubromazolam was definitely real and from a different, more reputable vendor.

Overall, almost no one should be fucking around with these ultra potent benzos. Its a recipe for extreme, life course altering disaster.

Etizolam is the most euphoric RC benzo, at least for the average non-benzo fiend user.

Maybe my benzo tolerance is too low these days but flubromazolam is like getting hit in the head with a hammer. I've only ever smoked it because i was worried oral administration would last too long. Even smoked it lasted a long time. Crazy to smoke a benzo and be fucked up for half a day.

I could definitely see flubromazolam being euphoric once you get a feel for it but my few experiences with it resulted in some heavy amnesia. Sleep is great though. The next day sedation/hangover is strong but not as dysphoric as other benzos. Weirdly the next day hangover from bromazolam was very dysphoric. At least it was sold as bromazolam. Who the fucks knows what it really was. The flubromazolam was definitely real and from a different, more reputable vendor.

Overall, almost no one should be fucking around with these ultra potent benzos. Its a recipe for extreme, life course altering disaster.

Etizolam is the most euphoric RC benzo, at least for the average non-benzo fiend user.
I had to do ultra low doses. Like .1mg of flubro. Same with the clon. Dangerously potent. Anymore and I'd be out cold lol. Flubro does seem to have a nasty hangover though.

Tiz is good but for some reason I always end up redosing and blacking out. This has never happened on any other benzo. I always had it in bulk powder too, volumetricly dosed.. If it could be dosed to me in a controlled manner im sure id like it more.

When I picked up flubromazolam, it had just come out and I wanted a benzo for my bad trip first aid kit. As reports started to filter in about it, I realized it wasn't a good choice. So I bought some of the shiny, new clonazolam instead. Doh. I finally got some etizolam, which fits the bill.

I'm lucky benzos aren't recreational for me. I tested all three out a few times to become familiar with them before situations where I might need them. Flub took a comparatively long time to get to peak iirc and lasted a long time, so that wasn't ideal. Clonazolam was really hynotic, which I liked. If I'm trying to fall asleep or kill a trip, a brick to the back of the head is exactly what I'm looking for. Also, I want to know that one dose is all I need and all I'll get. Etizolam is so light that I have to be careful that I don't pull a phenibut/GHB and just stay up longer instead of going to bed. It's a shame that clonazolam has such a poor safety profile, or I would probably use it every now and then for insomnia

Heh, clonazolam sounds even worse than flubro, simply because it's not really recreational. At least this stuff sounds like a nice feeling drug. But yeah, etizolam is the king of sedating, useful benzos, IMO. Sluightly euphoric, short duration (but not too short), very little rebound/hangover.

I find etizolam substantially better for sleeping than clonazolam, personally. Clonazolam makes me get stupid, forget things, and stay up.

Benzos really seem to vary in effects between individuals. I've encountered quite a few people saying clonazolam is their favorite benzo. For me, it's pretty much trash, really strong trash. Etizolam will 100% of the time put me to sleep, although if I stay up and moving, I can stay awake, but even if I take some, and sit down and watch TV and intend to stay up, I will start passing out.

Heh, clonazolam sounds even worse than flubro, simply because it's not really recreational. At least this stuff sounds like a nice feeling drug. But yeah, etizolam is the king of sedating, useful benzos, IMO. Sluightly euphoric, short duration (but not too short), very little rebound/hangover.

I find etizolam substantially better for sleeping than clonazolam, personally. Clonazolam makes me get stupid, forget things, and stay up.
I've been experimenting with C-lam in low doses, and at 250ugs feels equivalent to 1mg of alprazolam for me. The most I've had was .5mg between two doses and 8 hrs, and definitely felt benzo intoxicated, but did not black out. I might have gotten forgetful in the moment, but I do that regardless so hard to say.
I DO NOT recommend this as a trip killer, especially if you have it volumetrically dosed. MAYBE if you have a trip sitter who can prepare/administer if needed, but I definitely don't suggest on your own. Wayyyy to easy whole your panicking on a bad trip to have 2 squirts instead of 1, and b4 you know it it's the next day. I attempted to use it to kill a trip the other day ast a very low dose l, like 100-125ug. I didn't find it effective or fast enough and was about to redose, but had the good sense to leave it be and had 2.5mg of diazepam in addition instead.

Yeah the long-duration benzos are really dangerous. That's why I like etizolam so much. That and it doesn't black me out much.

Yeah the long-duration benzos are really dangerous. That's why I like etizolam so much. That and it doesn't black me out much.
See the one time I had Etizolam I mismanaged it.. rather poorly. I was suffering some serious delusion of sobriety and was continously trying to IV until I came to with the needle jammed in still. 🤮 I have now a much greater respect for rc benzos. But I also no longer use benzos as a means to get 'Fucked 'Up' because black-out me is a very scary me. And I'm not scared of much 🙃 Honestly abstinence from alcohol and IV RoA of anything has me in a pretty good place

I've been experimenting with C-lam in low doses, and at 250ugs feels equivalent to 1mg of alprazolam for me. The most I've had was .5mg between two doses and 8 hrs, and definitely felt benzo intoxicated, but did not black out. I might have gotten forgetful in the moment, but I do that regardless so hard to say.
I DO NOT recommend this as a trip killer, especially if you have it volumetrically dosed. MAYBE if you have a trip sitter who can prepare/administer if needed, but I definitely don't suggest on your own. Wayyyy to easy whole your panicking on a bad trip to have 2 squirts instead of 1, and b4 you know it it's the next day. I attempted to use it to kill a trip the other day ast a very low dose l, like 100-125ug. I didn't find it effective or fast enough and was about to redose, but had the good sense to leave it be and had 2.5mg of diazepam in addition instead.
Agreed. That said, as a practically benzo naïve person, reports of withdrawal seizures from doses as little as 500ug with clonazolam scare me enough that I'm not super inclined to double the dude the way I might be with safer benzos.

Agreed. That said, as a practically benzo naïve person, reports of withdrawal seizures from doses as little as 500ug with clonazolam scare me enough that I'm not super inclined to double the dude the way I might be with safer benzos.
Really, withdawl seizures from 500ug? Do you know how long or often they were using? Anyway you could link me? I ask not out of skepticism but out of the concern of my own well-being lol

Really, withdawl seizures from 500ug? Do you know how long or often they were using? Anyway you could link me? I ask not out of skepticism but out of the concern of my own well-being lol
When it first came out, I pretty quickly came across a couple posts on Reddit that mentioned withdrawal seizures after people's first or second doses. At the time, I wasn't sure how many were cross posts, so it was hard to know if it was just one or two people, or more than that. iirc, I don't think Bluelight forum rules let me link up other forums, but Google should take you there, I think.

That said, a whole lot more people have taken it since, so if it's been a common issue I imagine that people know about. After that, I stopped paying attention. It may not be an issue.

Here's a link. This person used it much more frequently than described, but it's not from a forum.

Wow, sounds like I got out lucky from my brief fling with clonazolam, then. Just regular light benzo withdrawal and a semi-permanent (or maybe permanent, who knows) sensitivity to rebound anxiety/withdrawals from occasional usage of benzos.

And at the risk of being off topic I just gotta say, I fucking love your tagline, signature phrase thing @Working_Class . It should be one of those rhymes they teach school kids🤣

Thank you, it got blurted out at one of my psychedelic dinner parties where I was busting out the RC drug kit, and harped about the way you start with a taste on one occasion, and escalate from there etc haha. I sent the patrons home with goodies like DXM and some base tryptamines, some pure zoplicone and a few Etiz dosed mints. It was turkey burger night if I remember correctly.

The night of the test flight of my first sheet of ALD-52. Children should know that little quippy rhyme. Could save a life!

Thank you, it got blurted out at one of my psychedelic dinner parties where I was busting out the RC drug kit, and harped about the way you start with a taste on one occasion, and escalate from there etc haha. I sent the patrons home with goodies like DXM and some base tryptamines, some pure zoplicone and a few Etiz dosed mints. It was turkey burger night if I remember correctly.

The night of the test flight of my first sheet of ALD-52. Children should know that little quippy rhyme. Could save a life!
Now that's what I call a dinner party!

When it first came out, I pretty quickly came across a couple posts on Reddit that mentioned withdrawal seizures after people's first or second doses. At the time, I wasn't sure how many were cross posts, so it was hard to know if it was just one or two people, or more than that. iirc, I don't think Bluelight forum rules let me link up other forums, but Google should take you there, I think.

That said, a whole lot more people have taken it since, so if it's been a common issue I imagine that people know about. After that, I stopped paying attention. It may not be an issue.

Here's a link. This person used it much more frequently than described, but it's not from a forum.

Thanks for sharing. It seems this user believes they had a seizure (had seizure but unsure of cause) after dosing 1mg of clonazolam, which is quite a bit considering the substance in question. For instance I`ve been dosing 250ug 3-4 times a week, sometimes .5mg but always as two separate doses hours apart. the most I've had was .75mg in 4-6hrs, and it was nighttime and was in bed but defineitly grayed/blacked out from that. But thankfully no adverse side affects really, during or after, aside from next day grogginess.
The report may be anecdotal but still serves as a great guideline, and warning to others about just exactly what their working with.

P.S. I ❤ Erowid
EDIT: I see the report also states their friend who was dosing .25-75.mg sporadically also says they experienced a seizure 😒 Yikes

Last edited: