• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flualprazolam 1mg Duration Equivalent Benzo Strength to Xanax.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I need to know how Long these Pellets Last And what is A Dose which would be ROUGHLY the same Strength as Xanax similar to how 2MG Etizolam is equal to roughly 1MG Xanax? Also any other Information I might need to know would be great.

They have an intermediate duration of action (approx. 6 - 12 hours). The equipotency of the newer RC Benzos has never been defined due to the lack of systematised medical research, but they did have a go at some of the first to hit the grey market - clonitrazolam (clonazolam) for example, was widely touted as being twice the potency of it's 7 - nitro cousin, clonazepam, but where and how that information was established is questionable. But if you were to take those figures as a rough guide, 0.5mg clonazolam = up to 20mg diazepam which can = up to 1 - 2mg of alprazolam ('Xanax') with most anecdotal reports suggesting that flualprazolam is of a similar strength. But with the questionable equivalency given to clonazolam and the overall lack of information on any of of these novel triazolo's, it is worth taking everything with a pinch of salt. Whatever you have, just begin with half a pellet and see where you go from there.

Here is the original OD thread on the drug....

Flualprazolam

Last edited:
0.5mg clonazolam = up to 20mg diazepam which can = up to 2 - 4 mg of alprazolam ('Xanax')

Are you trying to say 20 mg of diazepam is equipotent to 2-4 mg of alprazolam (going by a single dose, disregarding diazepam's high half-life)? Because that would make xanax significantly weaker than ativan.

Or did you mean to say that flualprazolam being of similar potency to clonazolam means that 1 mg of flualp is roughly equivalent to about 2 mg of regular alprazolam? Because that sounds more plausible.

Or did you mean to say that flualprazolam being of similar potency to clonazolam means that 1 mg of flualp is roughly equivalent to about 2 mg of regular alprazolam? Because that sounds more plausible.

This, to be honest, but I made a mistake regarding the calculations (which should have read 1 -2mg alprazolam - edited) , mainly due to being tired, but also taking into account the variation on various tables (10 mg diazepam can = 0.5 - 1mg of alprazolam depending on which source you use), the ultimate answer being that we do not know what the actual equipotency of flualprazolam is and that simply starting off low is the best policy.

I was planning to Start low with My Dose But I don't wanna take to High of A Dose And I got A Very High Tolerance So.... It should be equal to potency Per MG to Clonazolam which is 0.5 said to in THEORY be equal to 1MG Clonazepam But obviously with things Like Hypnotic Effects from equivalent Doses making things have A far Stronger Effect.

Do very many people have any Experience with Flualprazolam? I have Read that anymore then like 0.5MG of Clonazolam And for Example Flubromazolam before Tolerance Sets in for these specific Benzos that they will make u pass out And fall asleep despite having A wicked High Tolerance for Clonazepam And other Benzos like easily 15mg+ at once of clonazepam and xanax yet clonazolam 1mg and or flubromazolam 0.5mg would make them just pass out and drool is Flualprazolam at all like that if i end up taking to high of a dose?

I can easily take 7MG Clonazepam And Like 60MG Nitrazepam all at once that I Am Prescribed Not notice No Side-Effects like slurred speech or motor control loss and Drowsiness or anything negative.

I just read also that Flualprazolam is a marketing gimmick and it is actually called Fluclonazolam which reading it just now I find ironic that Clonazolam is said to be same Strength.

Last edited:
Flualprozolam is NOT equivalent to/Clonazolam: l VClonitrozolam - which is, arguably the most potent Benzodiazepine in use (reasonably) it’s duration make it hit even harder w/ repeat dosing - the MmMewtwo of Benzodiazepines

Flualprazolam is fairly “standard “ in comparison. It seems like a loner lasting, and more subtle, however it doesn’t seem to “feel “ t t like Alprazolam itself, similar, though more neutral.

Make no mistake, it’s potent, and powder preparation could be more so.

Quality varies, and w/out testing precision is difficult
However:
Flualprozolam is ~roughly< 1mg = 1.5-3mg Ativan, 0.5- C. Clonazepam an .25- .5 Clonazolam.

Medium duration. Start with a sub therapeutic test dose, then go from there

Flualprozolam is NOT equivalent to/Clonazolam: l VClonitrozolam - which is, arguably the most potent Benzodiazepine in use (reasonably) it?s duration make it hit even harder w/ repeat dosing - the MmMewtwo of Benzodiazepines

Flualprazolam is fairly ?standard ? in comparison. It seems like a loner lasting, and more subtle, however it doesn?t seem to ?feel ? t t like Alprazolam itself, similar, though more neutral.

Make no mistake, it?s potent, and powder preparation could be more so.

Quality varies, and w/out testing precision is difficult
However:
Flualprozolam is ~roughly< 1mg = 1.5-3mg Ativan, 0.5- C. Clonazepam an .25- .5 Clonazolam.

Medium duration. Start with a sub therapeutic test dose, then go from there

Nice one Lorne - I stand utterly corrected I just have never come across a source that confirms the above information, so its good to finally have a real indication of what this stuff does.

Being based in the UK, I no longer have access to any clearnet companies which will deliver to my locale, but prior to the ban on their distribution in 2016 I had become very fond of the quality of the 'first round' of RC benzos, a couple of which (Norflurazepam, Clonazolam and my favourite, Flubromazepam) I rate as highly as any benzodiazepines used in prescription medicines and for about 2 years my primary source for this class of drugs were legitimate, domestic vendors.

Since the ban however I have had to return to my standard source of prescription benzies (diverted to the black market) but while the menu is small (Clonazepam, Alprazolam and Diazepam) it is more than sufficient for my needs, as although I have always preferred long acting compounds it is wonderful to still have the 'Xanax' as an alternative but even post ban, I was lucky enough to still have occasional access to C - Lam and F -pam until about 2 months ago.

But as regrettable as it is to not have access to those 2 drugs any more, I do not feel as if I am missing out on anything new as all the clearnet vendors that still operate in other countries only appear to introduce what is a mind - boggling amount of novel 'triazolo' type drugs these days hence my assumption that they were all of a similar potency to C - Lam (which is pokey enough to cut through even during periods when my tolerance is high and with respect to that is not a recommendation for the drug so much as a reflection of my pathetic need and greed for anxiolytics).

first of all , clam and flualprazolam are NOT equipotent.... clam has such a stronger affinity to specific subunits its crazy. only thing comparable to clam is flubromazolam. Flualpraz is just like (ime x2 potency) (1 mg of fual close enough to 2mg feeling of alp). the same bitter taste, that literal same alp taste. slightly more hypnotic anecdotal but otherwise feels like Xanax to me, Xanax is normally sedating to me, not euphoric so to me it just felt like a double potency version of alp. great tool. while clam is WAY more than 2x more potent than spins. (read that up in the thread) taking 9mg of klonipin will have be feeling an amazing body buzz and pure bliss. and thats if I get lucky!! normally if I try to go past a few mg pins the overwhelming depression/sedation kicks it. with clam even a half mg will SLAP with euphoria. its almost stimulating how etizolam can be, almost clearheaded feeling ut obviously barrred the fuck out. just feeel cl