• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

Hi! I'm visiting the Clearwater area. Been here since Saturday. Just trying to find people with the same interests.. Haven't been quite successful, thought I would try here. ?

Hi! I'm visiting the Clearwater area. Been here since Saturday. Just trying to find people with the same interests.. Haven't been quite successful, thought I would try here. ?
If you’re still in town You should check out the Ringside Cafe and the Emerald Bar in St. Pete. Theresa strong local music scene in SP, definitely folks that like to party.

Anyone in SW FL area? :cool: I'm pretty new to the area still. If you do live in this part of FL, what do you do on weekends or where is there a chill spot to hang out. No lounges around here that I have been able to find.

There's no one in FL.... The swamp state lol. I like Orlando. There's an amazing church up there. But it's kinda far from water.

I've noticed that they don't know what fire is down here 🙄
Most of the people are tourists looking to score.
There actually is some killer dope right now if you know where to get it. And this is coming from a Philly native!!

OK so I found this thread on here early this morning. Im actually part of the community from 15 or 20 years ago just forgot my login info. Im glad I found this discussion about Florida though.

I have been living in Florida since 1983 and its gone up and down and twisted side to side. Guess what? Its only getting worse. 15 years of PILL MILL epidemic, now its crack and heroin/opiate war

Now matter where you go in the United States you find the same situations and same outside aspects anywhere you go. But all in all, Florida is just a trashy junkie state.

OK so I found this thread on here early this morning. Im actually part of the community from 15 or 20 years ago just forgot my login info. Im glad I found this discussion about Florida though.

I have been living in Florida since 1983 and its gone up and down and twisted side to side. Guess what? Its only getting worse. 15 years of PILL MILL epidemic, now its crack and heroin/opiate war

Now matter where you go in the United States you find the same situations and same outside aspects anywhere you go. But all in all, Florida is just a trashy junkie state.

Florida's got the good and the bad. I got heart for Florida and I have family roots here. Yeah, you got your addict lifestyle but there's enough sub groups of people that it's easy to find those who are on your level.

I have actually participated in this thread over the years and I have gone through some phases in substance abuse but my recent excitement is about rediscovering psychedelics, especially natural entheogenic plants. It fits in better with my lifestyle path at the moment.

For people living in Florida this may or may not be nothing new because after all's nothing special but worth checkin out if you don't know.

@Shady's Fox Haha.... Oh God. I know people like that guy at the beginning. I haven't watched the whole thing yet but the fishing industry looks pretty sketch. I was going to mention all the great fishing, beach and surf Florida is pretty diverse with Miami and the keys....lol... Jesus...seahab... All hell no bawhahaha🤣🤣... Withdrawing on a fish boat with some of these nutbags sounds like my own personal version of hell but detoxing while working in the keys and sleeping on a boat was a nice way to do it. Of course I had some comfort meds.

I actually knew a guy the lived on an inter coastal waterway island.

Last edited:

I've met the strangest people here. out of all the places i've lived, FL takes the cake for the weirdest characters ever met in the shortest amt of time.. Maybe it's Red Tide. Last summer, we met this guy at the beach, who seemed like a fine person during our conversation with him. We had to go to the store. When we were en route to 711 this loon jumped out of my car on interstate 41 when my vehicle was in motion. Kevin (friend in the passenger seat) saw everything, i just heard it. The dude left his shoes, hat and sunglasses, gave no warning or didn't ask me to stop so he could get out. nothing. running barefoot across 41on independence day at like 1am. NOT COOL!

@somnilicious Everyone in this particular part of FL have major alcohol problems. an average AA meeting at 1 of the locations here has 100 attendees. When I used to actually go out to bars or whatever and got to know people, it seemed like everyone knew each other from AA. Weird
worthwhile watch.
Really? I watched 5 min of it, but that guys mouth is filthy. heard fuck about 10 times in the 1st 2 min . I'll try to watch it again

They're all stuck in 1980s which's sad and cool at the same time. But as far as language goes, really? You gotta see the message beyond the cussing. And Florida get's a bad rap sometimes.. I mean I see Florida as North of I4 and south of I4, north is the forest area, and South are the beaches. But Florida isn't that bad, as every country/state on this planet has their ''Dark Side of the Moon'' nothing special. It rains a lot, I think most people love this because they fall asleep quickly, hurricanes which.. yeah and smart ppl in Florida don't have the ''Sweet Tea'' habbit if you know what im talkin bout, haha. And the winters in Florida are pretty unique, sometimes is hot, haha. Friendly people, those in rural area don't deal with the Gov that much and long short story what else do you want? It's a purple landscape. I've been there but never thought to move although I could but doesn't fit me and it has nothing do with the topic. I live in London, the best vibe, luxurious and vintage in the same time. Never get tired of it.

*fuckyeahdotcomers* haha

@Shady's Fox
What's stuck in the the 80's supposed to mean? That's an insult to the 80's era of big hair, florescent clothing, and shoulder pads and must not forget THE BEST TOYS Everrrr were made in the 80s.

These people are just plain crazy and actually some of the most heinous violent crimes have been committed in FL. Casey Anthony is 1.

Now I have to go listen to some Hall & Oats

Jacksonville here. Also lived and used in Boston (small world.)

Boston has great dope. And while I’ve never had any comparable dope in Florida, I get good dope and primo girl. The cocaine in Jacksonville is crazy good, like do an third or fourth of a 20 bag and OD. To score you just have the balls to go in the hood.

I think Jax must have a good dope scene because it’s a port city.
Hey can u help ne out im neq in Jacksonville im sick

Jacksonville here. Also lived and used in Boston (small world.)

Boston has great dope. And while I’ve never had any comparable dope in Florida, I get good dope and primo girl. The cocaine in Jacksonville is crazy good, like do an third or fourth of a 20 bag and OD. To score you just have the balls to go in the hood.

I think Jax must have a good dope scene because it’s a port city.
Hey! Just joined and was directed to this thread. I'm from Boston, moved to Fleming Island, and recently to
St. Augustine. Is it always this dead here, or is this just because of Covid? I see your post is kind of old, but saw Boston and thought I'd respond....I miss my hometown!