• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

I'm currently in Florida on vacation. Any suggestions for things to do/see while I'm here?

What's up everyone im in the panhandle on vacation from cincinnati and tryting to see whats going on down here.....

It's usually hot and humid with a side of conservativeness and alligator

I hope that's what you mean, because we don't allow any type of sourcing here.. This is a harm reduction forum, not a place to find connects

Sorry to burst your bubble

Anyone from Jacksonville? Just moved down here, hate it. Came from Boston, dope capital of the US as far as quality. All they got down here is hard and I'm a banger so it sucks

Hi everyone! Long time lurker first post, lol. Im new to South Florida. Been here a week from VA. Just wanted to say hello and get a feel for the Florida community:)

Saying hi from Pasco County. Pills and meth are rampant here... I dont touch the meth, its usually nasty.
Trying to kick the pill habbit but not having much luck :/
Took a sub today and am ok physically but mentally I still want to shoot something.
I got some cash and immediately wanted to cop a pill but then I caught myself and
reminded myself that I wont feel a damn thing with this sub in me :/
Catch 22

I?m looking for some benzos in Florida can anyone help me out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol no one here is going to help you get benzos and online isn't the place to look. Gotta hit the streets and find your own connects. Isn't that half the fun anyways in a new place? As long as you aren't super dope sick, going out, exploring, meeting people, can't be too hard to find in Florida anyways.

asking for benzos online is a terrible idea kid. Even if someone messaged you and said they could, DONT DO IT! Anyways, finding benzos should be no problem use your head. South Florida has a serious drug scene and anything you want is available

finding drugs, like anything else, is all about networking. bluelight isnt the place to do it though.

I wanna hear about my fellow Floridians party stories, the good, bad, and the weird.
Tripping at the beach, stoned rollercoaster rides, the problems with getting opiates because of all the new guidelines, the rise of heroin as a result, club scene highs, tweaking and found an alligator and now you're best friends?
If you have a Florida party subject, story, or whatever lets chat!

I'm new and exploring all that bluelight has to offer. I guess there have been some issues with Florida posts in the past such as people trying to deal. So there aren't any recent threads about it, that I've found anyway.
Please lets at least try to attempt to keep things within guidelines so this thread can keep rolling (ha).

Just moved to Jacksonville. Have lurked on here since 2011 but have been bored to the point where I finally made an account. Any suggestions on decent dive bars with a respectable playlist? (Shoegaze/Punk/trip/hiphop) (my bloody valentine/ at the drive-in/boards of canada/ lndn drgs) type shit. Also skate shop recs would be appreciated

In the Orlando/Palm Bay Area for a wedding for the next for days and already feeling sick. How do people deal with w/ds in this heat! It's wicked bad with the sweating!

It?s terrible, you?re gonna be pouring sweat. I just started to quit. Did one sub strip broken up into a half, then 1/4, then 2 1/8 pieces. I?m on day two with absolutely nothing and the heat makes everything so much harder.

I'm in Pinellas county Florida and everything out here seems to be garbage and over priced. Are other people in the area having the same problem?