• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Florida Parents Smoking Weed, Drinking While Children are Distance Learning

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew

Some Florida parents have turned to booze and weed to get through remote learning with their kids.

Boca Raton Elementary teacher Edith Pride said some parents can be seen walking around unclothed while drinking and smoking during remote learning classes.

"We need to make sure parents don't get on the computer to help their children with joints in their hand and cigarettes in their mouth," Pride told Fox News. "Sometimes the joints are as big as cigars. You can't do that!"

She said parents need to realize that there is a window into their homes during remote learning.

"We've seen the parents in towels, we've seen them in underclothes, we've seen them in bras," Pride said. "It's just inappropriate. The children can see it in the squares."

Last edited by a moderator:
now imagine what the households are like were the parents are on meth or crack and sold the school issued laptop for more drugs. I still remember my mates dad going to prision for cooking meth in their house while we were teens was some cutting edge stuff back then aswell not really seen to often in the country and homebake heroin it was then i realized why we never went to his house was a good kid never complained and grew up to a be a good person though of course on drugs but a kind soul.

Seriously. Why not kill two birds with one stone by getting stoned? The kids learn; the adults forget. The age old cycle.