Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

flavoured smoke

skiingseth

Bluelighter
Hello everyone this is kind of hard to explain because my mate was vague about the whole thing, and thats why im here.

A South African friend of mine was talking about a type of "tobacco" that they called "hubbly bubbly" over there, he said its a flavoured "tobacco" with a wet consistency like hashish but you can get lots of different flavours eg cherry, apple, strawberry. he said it does have nicotine but its a nice clean smoke that makes your house smell nice.

I call it tobacco because i don't think its made from tobacco however he did say it had nicotine in it.

has anyone heard of this stuff? or something similar?

you can get flavoured cigs in australia 'captain black' are one brand. They have chocolate and cherry flavours that i have seen.

My GP refers to hubbly bubbly as a water pipe.

hubbly-bubbly
A noun
1 hookah, narghile, nargileh, sheesha, shisha, chicha, calean, kalian, water_pipe, hubble-bubble, hubbly-bubbly

an oriental tobacco pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water; "a bipolar world with the hookah and Turkish coffee versus hamburgers and Coca Cola"

from here

There is a bar down at the Dockland in Melbourne which sells flavoured tobacco - not sure but they may even have hookahs for you to smoke it. No idea whether the hookah part is true (would be pretty cool if it was) but they do sell heaps of different flavours of tobacco.

I see Assyrian dudes smoking them all the time in the Cafe's down in Fairfield, don't know if it's flavoured but it looks fun!

I've got friends with a hookah. Its quite satisfying actually, I believe the flavours they have are apple and melon. The apple is tasty. Nice social thing to do on the comedown.

Yeah a bunch of friends and myself bought a hookah/shisha from ***** ******* in the city, along with a pouch/tub of Fruit Salad and Strawberry tobacco. They cost about $25 each (you get an ounce of it). The tobacco is 'preserved' or cured in flavoured molasses, the sticky stuff. Its great by itself as a social thing, sitting around the table having a beer and a puff, but its even better when you combine it with cones, smooooth as and tastes delicious :D! You can puff on the damn thing for a good 30 mins to an hour getting higher and higher, but after a while you get so much nicotine or whatever in your system you can get nauseous and a headache :(
Great times!

[edit] Source removed; p_d

Last edited by a moderator:
they also have raspberry and licorice, the flavour is really sweet and actually tastes yummy. Not licorice tho ofcourse. The bong they use has a big wooden cone and you put this buring cole on it and push it down on top of the cone with the hubbly bubbly tobacco under it as your pulling at it. Good for cheap thrills, they dont sell the stuff anywhere thats not mostly ethnic population.

hey thanks for all the info, did a little research and found the stuff on the net just got to find a distributer. ps i got some of my mate and it smells so yummy you just want to eat it!!
heres the web site for all you who are interested [edit: source removed. Please read the posting guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
iv always called it a "nagila" and "apple apple" is the tabaco i use well used also 1 box of the flavored tabaco causes as much damage as 1 full cig