• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Flavored meth

Joycez

Bluelighter
Anyone ever heard of flavored meth before? My dealer gave me this and said it works to put in vapes and doesn’t burn the meth. She also said it’s not sugar based either? It’s super sticky and tastes like passion fruit. Thoughts?

I have never heard of that. I'm so used to the bitter taste that anything even remotely sweet would turn me away and make me think It wasn't legitimate but you never know, I guess. Have you actually tried any yet?

I'd be worried about what other cuts they were mixing in when they mixed in the flavour. Or does it look like something they just poured on top?

I'd be worried about what other cuts they were mixing in when they mixed in the flavour. Or does it look like something they just poured on top?
I was told that her friend made it in a lab. It’s definitely mixed in with it. Still glassy it’s just a pink tint. When I smoked it off the foil it definitely doesn’t burn as bad, and the color is there for about a few hits before it gets more clear

Anyone ever heard of flavored meth before? My dealer gave me this and said it works to put in vapes and doesn’t burn the meth. She also said it’s not sugar based either? It’s super sticky and tastes like passion fruit. Thoughts?
To me it sounds like you got scammed.
Does it work like normal meth?

Yes! Still getting high, only difference I’ve noticed so far is that it doesn’t burn as quickly
That'd imply different purity, since meth has the same boiling point. A crystal meth expert told me when I asked just as we are speaking now that good stuff burns slower, but i dunno.

That'd imply different purity, since meth has the same boiling point. A crystal meth expert told me when I asked just as we are speaking now that good stuff burns slower, but i dunno.
Hmm interesting. Wait so good meth burns slower? It’s hard to tell right now if I got high from it or not. I took a few downers so I’m pretty leveled lol

Hmm interesting. Wait so good meth burns slower? It’s hard to tell right now if I got high from it or not. I took a few downers so I’m pretty leveled lol
Well, I have never smoked meth so I don't know but I asked my buddy.
I'll tag him here he can come give his opinion @Alex_1991

Good crystal meth burns slow. It's actually vaporized but anyway, you should be able to get a lot of hits out of a small amount. I can get a good 10 hits or so out of point. A good lighter technique is a factor too. It's important not to overheat because you will start literally burning your meth and lose product. That is kind of learned over time, what works best for you. I bring it up to a kind of low simmer and the heat off. Then it starts "smoking" like crazy and I get big hits every time. As soon as you start seeing smoke with the heat on, take the lighter off is most efficient. Heating the bowl in a bigger surfac area + Bigger bowls = bigger hits too I find because you have more of the liquidated meth hitting a bigger surface area. Its actuslly less likely to burn that way too. Dont waste your time with small little bowls, pack them well and just heat to a low simmer and it'll work awesome.

TBH flavored meth edible candies sounds bomb.

Or fuck even just strawberry banana dexamp jolly ranchers

Mango Kiwi MDMA soft chews

I heard of strawberry and banana flavored meth in the early 2000s. Supposedly it still got you high the same but never tried it.