C U L T U R E

Welcome Guest

⭐️ Let's Have Fun! ⭐️

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Flakka, why do users contort their bodys?

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
I've seen and heard about flakka through stuff I've read online and watching YouTube videos years ago, but I wasn't on Bluelight back then to ask questions

I'm interested to know what Flakka does to the body/brain and why users fling and contort their body, arms and legs to such a degree they must brake bones, and tear muscles, obviously they must wake up covered in bruises and scrapes, or worse

Have any of you tried this drug?
Do you know you're moving around like that but just can't control it? or are you so far gone, like in a dissociative state that you don't have a clue what's happening?
As some videos I've seen the person on flakka can answer some questions and on others (like a stripper outside laying on the ground saying "yess yeess fuck yeess, ahhhh Manny yessss" and was acting like she was having sex, tbh she looked like she was having fun, but the security who knew her from the strip club couldn't get through to her

Another girl smashed her teeth out rolling around and hitting her face on the mud etc high on flakka, the list goes on!

And WHY ON EARTH do people do it, is the high that good?

Here are 2 crazy flakka dance contortionist videos, it's so sad, why do they do this drug knowing the way they act after taking it?

Anyone have any idea why Flakka does this to people bodys/limbs?

This was one of videos I saw, poor girl

Here's another, how can she bend like this? And she also sounds like she's getting off, is Flakka high a sexual feeling?

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
She's screaming "ooooh yeah daddy" and flashing her nipple, smashing herself off the fucking car, that man should of called an ambulance though, unless she's in a country that charges people to get an ambulance called out?

What's with the whole daddy thing, that' s fucked up!

I need more info this shits wild lol

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Jesus Christ, yea I always thought Flakka was pure paranoia but they seem to switch between moments of pure intensity and pure ecstasy.

It is sickening the guy narrating that shit. Get some help you fuck. I get the impression they look at these white girls as trash fucking up their neighborhood when it’s someone in that neighborhood that sold it to her in the first place...

-GC

R3K

Bluelighter
When somebody takes too much Flakka, the muscle fibers in their body start to dissolve into the bloodstream. Their bodies start moving uncontrollably. Sometimes, their heads will drop down below their shoulders; other times, their limbs will stiffen and shoot out.

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
When somebody takes too much Flakka, the muscle fibers in their body start to dissolve into the bloodstream. Their bodies start moving uncontrollably. Sometimes, their heads will drop down below their shoulders; other times, their limbs will stiffen and shoot out
Oh right I see, it's really disturbing isn't it, there's even scarier Flakka videos on YouTube that I couldn't barely watch let alone share to you lot on here lol

Reactions: R3K

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
When somebody takes too much Flakka, the muscle fibers in their body start to dissolve into the bloodstream. Their bodies start moving uncontrollably. Sometimes, their heads will drop down below their shoulders; other times, their limbs will stiffen and shoot out.
This isn’t correct, rhabdo does occur when people take flakka but it’s not the reason people move their arms and legs. When this occurs that’s when you see major injury to the kidneys.

The reason people do move their legs and arms is because it causes severe muscle cramps and spasms. It causes seizures, hallucinations and overheating amongst other things.

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
I am definitely never touching that shit no way, I'll stick to my K thankyou very much, even then I walk spangled along the beach on K and am probably on YouTube myself maybe under "girl on K trying to walk down the promanade" or something lol, K holed a few times on the sand but I just looked like I was sunbathing

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
I am definitely never touching that shit no way, I'll stick to my K thankyou very much, even then I walk spangled along the beach on K and am probably on YouTube myself maybe under "girl on K trying to walk down the promanade" or something lol, K holed a few times on the sand but I just looked like I was sunbathing
K is definitely my favourite drug ever also! I go very light on it a very few time’s a year. It’s amazing and worth it! Never k holed, I know I wouldn’t enjoy that. I just enjoy the world feeling like a sponge! Haha

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
K is definitely my favourite drug ever also! I go very light on it a very few time’s a year
That's how I started, doing it once in a while, then I'd have a bad K hole and get put off it for months on end if not longer, and my ex hated it so I was rarely allowed any, he'd bribe me "if you let get us coke I'll let you buy yourself some K tomorrow when I go home"

Now I'm rid of his controlling ass, so I'm allowed to see my best friend again and we can do as we please and my little treat, my escape is my K, and my bestie loves his K too, we're kindred spirits

I got told I was having muscle twitches on K in a K hole the other week though, not had that before then again how would I know if I'm in a K hole alone lol

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter
Okay, so flakka is A-PVP
I have done the stuff and it's really fucking good. It's super hard to dose, so when you dose too much it causes shit like that.
I once got A-PhPp batch and i IV'd some. Holy shit, too much. My heart racing. My hands start to go in fist without my permission. My legs start to cramp. I was panicking. I went to cold shower and layed there. I was OK in 30 minutes.
The thing is that A-PVP is SO HARD TO DOSE like you need 5mg or less. Then people buy it in these bath salt packages from gas stations and have no idea what they're doing - so they just do too much.
The drug can make you super paranoid and it can be hell, but if you don't have access to it too much it's OK.
K is definitely my favourite drug ever also! I go very light on it a very few time’s a year. It’s amazing and worth it! Never k holed, I know I wouldn’t enjoy that. I just enjoy the world feeling like a sponge! Haha
I'm getting some good ketamine tomorrow.
I had really intense K hole experience some months ago.
I have had one of best experiences mixing ketamine and LSD.

R3K

Bluelighter
This isn’t correct, rhabdo does occur when people take flakka but it’s not the reason people move their arms and legs. When this occurs that’s when you see major injury to the kidneys.

The reason people do move their legs and arms is because it causes severe muscle cramps and spasms. It causes seizures, hallucinations and overheating amongst other things.
Oh ok, I just remember them saying something about that, when the bus incident happened. Good to know, still staying the hell away from that stuff.

Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
Okay, so flakka is A-PVP
I have done the stuff and it's really fucking good. It's super hard to dose, so when you dose too much it causes shit like that.
No way, why would you want to lol?

And they sold Flakka at gas stations? That's insane, I'm not surprised desperate addicts used it if it was so easy to buy on shops

when the bus incident happened. Good to know, still staying the hell away from that stuff.
So someone chopped someone's head off on a bus on Flakka? For real?

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
Lol those videos, pyros... never tried any but they seem like absolute MONSTERS of drugs, the stories you read.. insane. I always thought it was very cool that so many had their favorite (a-PVP, MDPV and a-PHP even). From what I read, all the new ones suck though