Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

FitPacks

h@ndo

Bluelighter
Just a quicky guys.

I have to pick up a some Rigs tonight and not being an IV user myself don't know what to ask for really .......... do I just ask for a Fitpack or what.

If it helps I'm in Perth and it's for Meth, my mate just said pick up a Fitpack for him so uuuuhhh I dunno ?

Cheers guys

I just ask for 'a pack of 10 insulin syringes'... seems to work for me.

I've never had a problem here in Australia. Was different in the UK though where pharmacists would often insist on seeing your insulin prescription! I've been buying needles for a few years now and i still get uncomfortable when having to purchase them... must be a hangover from my time in the UK. Australia is far more forward thinking on the HM front in terms of accessiblity to clean gear so you shouldn't have a problem ;p

I don't need to specify a gague or anything ?

I honestly thought insulin needles were different.

Ask for a "10 pack of syringes", there's a standard pack in QLD.

It will contain:
-10 x Terumo 27g 1/2inch 1ml insulin syrings
-20 x Alcohol swipes
-5 x Filters (standard cotton ciggie filters)
-1 x Large disposale bottle

Be nice to the exchange workers, they're great people :D

nah man, insulin needles are the standard size (couple of ml's?), thin plastic needle that you see sticking out of kerbs and in gutters in car parks and the like, the ones that come with bright orange cap.

If your in Perth, the certain 24 Hour Chemist, no location (they advertise it like nothing else, anyway), is a needle exchange and sell/give all the equipment you'll need. I've never needed one myself, so I can't give ya an idea of price, but theres a sign on the back door and in some of the local newspapers about it.

Thats an interesting thought, if the chemist is doing the right thing for Harm Minimisation by supplying sterile clean drug equipment to reduce the associated risks, only to have all the used equipment dumped in the car park directly outside causing the council to need syringe disposals and council clean up all the time, where do you draw the line? There still needs to be similar services, but dumping used needles (especialy with caps off) is possibly the most disgusting thoughtless act I can think of.

Here in perth I just ask for a fitpack plz, and theyll possibly ask if u want water and spoons with that, to which u say No Thanks if your friends will be doing it at home, its a pack of 5. costs about $5.50 to $6.
Almost Everyone I've ever come across has been very polite and discrete and they hand them over no questions asked.

(edit) Thing's might've changed in the last 12 months. I quit around this time last year, had some a few months back and they were all loose in a paper bag, but if you ask for a fitpack they'll give you the right sort no matter what the packaging is

Last edited:
If you specifically want a fit pack, just say "May I please have a fit pack". But if you only want say, a couple of syringes for example, just say "Can I please have a couple of fits".

Nothing to worry about.

Just be careful at a certain 24 hour chemist. Lot of cops round there, I've been stopped before and asked what I had. Luckily I was only buying Paracetamol. Cop said to me "Oh, I thought you had a fit pack". Good idea to keep everything else at home ;)

Just ask for a pack of 3 or 5 syringes. Most pharmicies should stock them.