GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderator: mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Fishing

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Put the boat in today.. scouted the damn.. looks like there is a nice point river right that may be a good place to anchor behind. Picked out all the cat gear, but im going to wait and buy it with the kiddo as he will like that. I think there is a good chance of getting a big one.

sigmond

Bluelight Crew
I stopped fishing around 2008 before that i was an avid shore fisherman. never had the chance to get on a boat so the biggest fish i have ever caught was a 37" striped bass. i lost the picture of that one but i do have this pic which is a 33" that i caught in 2008.

neversickanymore

Staff member
Missed a very nice deal on a 17 foot crestliner as it was already sold this morning.

I have the little 14 foot alumacraft on the boat hoist already so im going to take that out tomorow evening and we are going to go for some walleyes at dusk and then slip into trying for the cats.

Should be fun

neversickanymore

Staff member
Pulled in eight cats of varrying sizes Inc like a four pounder. They were pretty thick and feeding hard. Saw a two that looked to be ten pounders. So I'm thinking there are some big cats to be had:)

Looks like decent walleye spot to try as well.

We also caught two small mouths.

Roger Beep

Greenlighter
My daughter and I both limited on walleye last weekend, we went out on a charter from Vermillion Oh. on lake Erie. I've lived on or near the lake (now the Detroit river) all my life. Every fall, usually November, I'm fishing from a pier at night to catch the walleye that come inshore to feed.

tired of crap

Bluelighter
Bass opened last weekend

Not usually my thing but since moving here some years ago I haven’t had much choice (not much for trout ... I’d have to drive an hr or more) lol

Thinking I should put some new line on my reels and head out this well