Training Log First Tren Cycle

RedLeader

Bluelight Crew
Just pinned 25mg of Tren Ace. This will be alongside around 300 sust and 500 DHB. Tren will be 25mg EOD for a week or so and then go from there.

Was very weird because that first pin did make me feel like coughing. I didn't, but it was a bit of a struggle. Blood came out and I'm used to feeling this way when I see blood. But I also just felt like a weird compression type feeling in my chest for a couple minutes. Probably just me being nervous. I feel fine now.

Wish me luck.

Day 2

Have had a fever all day that I have successfully turned around with ibpuprofin. It happens sometimes when i pin more than a cc at once, especially if it has been a while. I guess my body feels threatened. And of course the DHB pip is there. I'm just going to recalculate things and pin all three everyday. It's the only way I can take DHB higher and i have to relearn this lesson each time.

Had an ok workout on 3.5 hours of sleep and then 9 hours of working on my feet. Took a squat set of 5 to RPE 10 and that just about killed me. My CNS is fried from going too hard this week before things kick in. And i have been walking a lot outside in the suddenly sticky summer heat, and I'm having those awful chafffing isssues again.

Tren is fun, you’ll enjoy but if you’re anything like me it’s something you’ll stick to running in the cooler months. DHB heats me up enough as it is.

Also, everyone is very individual obviously so if you happen to have a rough time with the sides on ace (I do and am not particularly prone to sides) then don’t be afraid to give E a shot in the future. You may not though, tren sides tend to be overhyped anyways. Just keep it cold at night and have some fans ready haha

Yeah tren cough feels like what I imagine an asthma attack feels like. It blows. I'm running 75/eod right now and i dread pinning it because of the cough. The change in cosmetics and gym performance is worth it though.

Day 4

Tonight I have started feeling a little short of breath at work. Just a slight feeling of being taxed moreso than usual. Might be unrelated. Might be from just imperfect diet and sleep.

Have switched over to everyday pins of tren ace, but only around 15-20mg.

Day 6

Still waiting pretty much. A few things have happened that may or may not be nocebo effects. Work and just all of the stupid interpersonal work drama has really been pissing me off these past couple days. Slept 10 hours yesterday.

Not having a good workout today. I just worked 12 hours on my feet and didnt really eat or hydrate much, so that likely explains a lot, but i just look whatever the opposite of crisp is. Honestly, the last drug to really give me pumps and drive in the gym was dbol.

Definitely going to raise the tren starting week 2. Something needs to happen...this is supposed to be the holy grail.

Only 6 days in dude haha give it some time.

Sleep, food, and hydration are all key so, yeah, you’ll look better on tren even if all of those arent in line than you would without tren. That doesn’t mean you’re going to look anywhere near as good as you could though.

I’ve had jobs where I’m on my feet longggg hours and gotta keep up with hydration and sleep or you’re just gonna be drained all the time.

Wanted to add to that last post since I thought about it. By no means do I mean this in a condescending way but I would definitely be careful that you don’t start deriving a lot of training drive from AAS, or anything else for that matter. I’ve done it with preworkout a too.

It’s easy to do and I’ve defintely gotten stuck doing it before but, ultimately, it becomes easy for whatever you’re running, or not running, to impact your drive, workout quality, mental focus, enjoyment, etc. Whereas if you forcus more on a passion for training, then you’re going to have more fulfilling workouts and gym time. There’s a balance of having a drive to meet short and long term goals there of course too.

I train more now for the fun of it and haven’t done a photo shoot or major job in probably a year now but also enjoy my workouts more than I have in a very long time. I don’t train legs as much, do less cardio, and eat an extra cookie here and there. I’ve mainted 90% of my weight and measurements at a body fat where I still have full visible abs, which I’m good with for the time being, but don’t make the gym another stress point in my life either.

Just some random thoughts from looking back on some of my first runs of different compounds over a couple year period.

I used to have a (psychological) dependency on pre-workout in that if i tried to go without it, something would feel wrong and my confidence would be shot. It got bad at times where I'd also be taking it before work. But nowadays I only use it maybe 20% of my workouts, and even then it is weaker stuff like c4. Usually i take a black coffee to the gym and that's it.

Let's say a senerio is that I get arrested and end up having to do ten years in prison. A prison with a gym. Would I have the motiation to train in there naturally? I'd like to hope so, and I'm sure I would come around to it. But i definitely see it being very discouraging at first.

I think one of the dangers is that i know that i can slack on my diet and still keep getting bigger and stronger. Now one could argue that counting macros and getting so emotionally connected to how i eat isnt that mentally healthy anyway, but knowing that i can eat pizza and wings and processed foods and still have abs and veins all over...I also have to remind myself that eating clean not only affects body composition but also my overall health, wellness and longevity. And it mitigates steroid side effects. I'm not getting any younger and just because my body ostensibly can handle tons of cheating, i have to do it right. I'm working such long hours and honestly i dont cook like i used to. I have a ton of clean food sitting at home that i just keep saying that i will cook tomorrow, and that im so tired today that i will just get subway and a couple naked drinks and call it a night.

Now I'm always using progressive overload and I love the philosophy of incremental progress. If I am having a horrible day, it can be somewhat saved by knowing that i did something right, that something is under my control, that i can exercise discipline. I love seeing daily incremental progress.

My passion really is for powerlifting, but sure, i get caught up in the aesthetics of it all because we all want to look good. A lot of what was said in that other thread applies to me...that the gym keeps me clean and sober from alcohol and hard drugs. Powerlifting gives me amazing dopamine rushes. And I've made it over three years now wanting my gym goals more than getting high. I dont really feel the vibe of the fitness industry or bodybuilding, but heavy metal and powerlifting and all of thst intensity is extremely satisfying.

I admit that i am extremely impatient when starting cycles. And that i probably do somewhat hold back if i am not convinced it has kicked in yet. Or if I'm not currently on an oral. And I'm sure that yes, I have developed a psychological depency. I knew and had accepted that this would happen before i starting using, though. I stayed natrual for a long time and it was several years of debating with myself if i really wanted to do it.

And then the use of testosterlne as an anti-depressant is a separate issue. It does a great job here. I love how i feel on it. It's weird because on mt first cycle, i didnt "feel it." I just got horny and my overloads got way easier. But the more i start and stop, the more i have learned to feel it. And it does really help. I'm probavly going to get doctor trt soon.

Day 9

Still nothing major to report. My aggression is up, but it is the same aggression i get from DHB so who knows. Sleeping well, no major sweating. Up to around 30-35mg of tren everyday. Libido is also up, but I am in this weird place where i have great energy and confidence until i give into the temptation to orgasm, but it just zaps the life out of me and I get post-orgasm depression that feels worse than usual.

Deadlifts today went well. Well, sort of. The deadlift area was occupied so i set up by one of the squat racks. I was all alone, but soon several people came over and were working out really close to me. One of then, an older guy, told me I was making him nervous doing that so close by. I had to really compose myself there because i was heated inside, but at this point the deadlift area was empty and i just moved. 390 x 7 and 430 x 5 @ 155...those are rep PRs, but then i failed locking out a 460 single...probably just too fried at that point. But i still think i can get 500 on this cycle.

I'm also slipping into that mentality where i feel like i should try and get leaner to really see the cosmetic effects. I'd probably be Physique ready around 145. I dunno, like to think i am more mature than the classic bulk/cut trap, but that would be lying to myself

The post orgasm depression is probably due to increased prolactin from the tren and orgasm temporarily raises it as well. Just a guess though, haven’t actually read anything on that.

If you’d be physique ready at 145 then 155 is still pretty damn lean at 10lbs off. Show ready is just plain uncomfortable tbh anyways so wouldn’t get too caught up in it if you’re already that lean

Day 10

Ya, I feel it kicking. I was at work this morning and one of my bosses decided to play a joke on me by calling me over the intercom but saying "to bring all of my stuff and my name badge to the office" as if i was being fired or something. I immediately knew it was a joke because i didnt do anything wrong, but nonetheless I just got washed over with panic and paranoia and that dizzy/winded feeling. And it just felt disrespectful (i feel like the fabled roid rage to me is just this constant feeling that you're being disrespected). Then all morning i started working myseld up in a paranoid state wondering if my bosses talk badly about me and such.

Went to the gym after work and it was this weird mix of endless energy and wanting to go and go and go...and that feeling of being winded. Strength feels good. Not like insanely taking off, but my incremental advancements were easy.

And ya, i do just feel kinda charged up, warm and anxious. It is tolerable, though i can see this sucking if i get insomnia and that leads to paranoia.

I will also note that appetite is a bit supressed and i feel minor nausea now and then.

My lesbian neighbors stopped me while I was walking home and were essentially hitting on me. The one said that i looked like i put on ten pounds in a week. And i felt bad saying the whole "diet and training" thing but ya...glad to know it is working because im still under the illusion that I look the same as day 1.

I feel it but it is easily tolerable. Slept like a baby today. And I'm just accepting that i will be running my AC a lot. I'm tempted to drive the tren dose up a bit just to see if I can handle more. Because ya, im at 25mg everyday now and this isn't bad at all. Either I am just not prone to steroid sides (other than gyno) or years and yesrs of having my ass kicked by hard rec drugs makes this seem easy.

Workout today wasn't as good as the last few. I just felt weak and depleted in there, whereas the previous two sessions were amazing...busting out 15 heavy sets in an hour, getting a full body pump and feeling invincible. Though i did get on the squat press and do some high rep stuff that gave me an amazing leg pump. Have to work back to back 12 hour shifts for the holiday, so i dunno how the next couple days will be. Also noticing sensitive nipples. I was sweating at work and was getting that sticky sensitive nipple feeling against my shirt. Going to take caber this week.

Day 16

So I know it is still *early,* but I'm kind of underwhelmed. What I am doing right now doesnt really seem much different from test+dhb. I felt early signs of aggression and sweats, but it has almost stabilized out. Stupid stuff ar work has been making me rage, but i am fine outside of work. Have been at 50mg tren everyday for five days now. I'm not feeling all of the fabled tren insanity at all. It just feels like being "on," really. I have a good source that has been confirmed by others on the web. So either: 1) the tren still hasnt really kicked yet 2) dhb actually is a really good compound, conparable to tren. 3) something is wrong with what I am doing. I will keep going and see.

Day 16

So I know it is still *early,* but I'm kind of underwhelmed. What I am doing right now doesnt really seem much different from test+dhb. I felt early signs of aggression and sweats, but it has almost stabilized out. Stupid stuff ar work has been making me rage, but i am fine outside of work. Have been at 50mg tren everyday for five days now. I'm not feeling all of the fabled tren insanity at all. It just feels like being "on," really. I have a good source that has been confirmed by others on the web. So either: 1) the tren still hasnt really kicked yet 2) dhb actually is a really good compound, conparable to tren. 3) something is wrong with what I am doing. I will keep going and see.
Maybe you need to bump it up to 75 or 100? ... 50mg is a beginner dose imo. Obviously with "street" drugs you never know what you're truly getting. Maybe 50mg isnt really 50mg... Maybe its only 15 or 20?

Last edited:
50eod treats me very well. Tren is a carb monster and you won't necessarily feel the gym performance if you aren't feeding it otherwise I run out of gas quickly and intensity suffers. 75eod is a decent dose but moving to 50/day is just unnecessary for what you're looking for. Even in contest prep I didn't go over 400mg a week of tren and that was last 6 weeks otherwise it was 200-300/week

I've put the cycle on hold due to injury. Tore something in my right shoulder last week going too heavy on incline bench. I'm out from heavy pressing for a couple weeks at least. I can do high rep lightweight stuff for a pump and to hold on to muscle without too much pain. But still, if I'm on tren i want to train balls to the wall. Will jump back on in a couple weeks.

So weird stuff happened. I was using the hack squat five days ago and hurt myself. Something *snapped* in my left quad. Felt like someone snapped a rubber band on my leg as I did the rep. 24 hours of onset pain, like any other tear or related injury I've had. What it felt like was a brutal quad injection. Anyway, five days later the pain is all but gone. I feel like I could squat heavy again of I wanted to. Gonna test the waters in a few days. Just very odd how it felt so serious when it happened but healed so quickly.