• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin First timer

InspektahWreck

Greenlighter
My friend bought H for the first time yesterday.
She is a regular oxy user/iv-er but couldn't get any so she decided to buy H.
She got it in the hood of KC,MO and obviously didn't know what to expect.
Her H is very white and fairly "rocky."
When crushed, breaks down into powder well.
Has a distinct smell (hard to describe).
When she snorted it, it made her nose and throat numb.
Tasting it also made her tongue numb.
Tastes very bitter.

Her Concerns:

1. Oxy, particularly when IV-d (but even swallowed in large enough amounts) is great for her; she loves the feeling and recognizes it instantly.
However, the H she just got has not made her feel anywhere close to the same euphoria / rush as oxy -- what does this mean?
2. The H makes her feel OK, like, she doesn't feel nothing, but she was anticipating a full-on knock out like oxy -- is she not doing enough? Or is it bunk?
3. She doesn't care for smoking it but she tried a little and it burned totally clear on the tinfoil; this was concerning/confusing to her.
4. Again, she feels something, a sort of head-high, and pretty relaxed, but not like the loveliness of OC.
5. She feels like the first test bump of the H that she did made her feel pretty good but it should also be said that she had taken phentermine that day (weird, unusual coincidence -- she typically doesn't take that stuff -- it was Saturday, F*ck it, jk...) and was spinning on that. Maybe that contributed to some euphoria? Maybe it counteracted the H? IDK.
6. While it's possible she got some crappy stuff, the dealer gave her his phone number and told her she can get more whenever she wants. That's a weird thing to do if he was not legit, right?
7. She is not ugly and tends act a little sweet / innocent / flirty when she's a little nervous (which she was. Damnit.) -- maybe he took advantage of her?

Right now, she feels OK. She deff feels something. She increased her intake -- maybe not enough still?
She was hoping to be drooling on herself and rolling in orgasms by now. (Jk.. but you know what she means.)

Your input is greatly appreciated -- thank you!!

Last edited:
Seems like you will find your sweet spot shortly, keep us posted. Before you know it you might find yourself in over your head..tread carefully. H has a firm grip.

We don't use SWIM, so please edit your post or I'll have to close it
And read the rules!

Well, I don't think you will get the drooling on the floor in a half conscious state of blissful vivid dreams that a first time user that didn't do oxy before. Are you addicted to oxy? Because if you are. I would start by making sure the H is real. So if you are addicted you can let yourself get a bit sniffly and then do it and if it takes that away it is at least an opiate.

Mah I ask, and I am not encouraging you, but if you already IV pills, why not IV the H?

i think the dealer giving his number is a good sign, but not a guarantee.

I I have no idea why you got numb. You're sure you didn't get coke right?

Bitter is a good sign.

How much oxy do you IV at once to get your good feeling? That would help come up with an estimate of how much H to do. If what you got is real, I think you probably just didn't do enough. But it's not leaps and bounds better than oxy. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best opiate, I would say oxy is an 8 and H is a 10. Arguable some people may think there is a better opiate but I don't know of it. Probably the only other 10 I know is IV dilaudid and oxy at the same time. But I digress.

i don't know the KC scene but I would start by making sure it was real and then I would be careful to make sure it wasn't fentanyl since I keep reading about east coast overdoses. So it was definitely wise not to just go home and IV an unknown substance.

Well, I don't think you will get the drooling on the floor in a half conscious state of blissful vivid dreams that a first time user that didn't do oxy before. Are you addicted to oxy? Because if you are. I would start by making sure the H is real. So if you are addicted you can let yourself get a bit sniffly and then do it and if it takes that away it is at least an opiate.

Mah I ask, and I am not encouraging you, but if you already IV pills, why not IV the H?

i think the dealer giving his number is a good sign, but not a guarantee.

I I have no idea why you got numb. You're sure you didn't get coke right?

Bitter is a good sign.

How much oxy do you IV at once to get your good feeling? That would help come up with an estimate of how much H to do. If what you got is real, I think you probably just didn't do enough. But it's not leaps and bounds better than oxy. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best opiate, I would say oxy is an 8 and H is a 10. Arguable some people may think there is a better opiate but I don't know of it. Probably the only other 10 I know is IV dilaudid and oxy at the same time. But I digress.

i don't know the KC scene but I would start by making sure it was real and then I would be careful to make sure it wasn't fentanyl since I keep reading about east coast overdoses. So it was definitely wise not to just go home and IV an unknown substance.

Ahh, not sure how to respond without getting kicked out... So, yes, my friend is addicted to OC.
And she's apprehensive about IV in case it's not legit.

Deff not coke from her experience but has similar numbing.

She is pretty good with IVing 1 OC 30 at one time to make her happy.

She feels like she could do a lot of her H at this point and not get extremely effed up.

She kind of thought H would require less dose due to potency?

She is just unsure of how to tell if it's real, descent, weak, or she's tolerant -- she's somewhat lacking the frame of reference, I guess.

News sources report boom of good H in KC the last few years. They report seizures of high purity stuff. So I deff think it's possible for people to find it there.

Btw, thanks for your reply!

Ahh, not sure how to respond without getting kicked out... So, yes, my friend is addicted to OC.
And she's apprehensive about IV in case it's not legit.

Deff not coke from her experience but has similar numbing.

She is pretty good with IVing 1 OC 30 at one time to make her happy.

She feels like she could do a lot of her H at this point and not get extremely effed up.

She kind of thought H would require less dose due to potency?

She is just unsure of how to tell if it's real, descent, weak, or she's tolerant -- she's somewhat lacking the frame of reference, I guess.

News sources report boom of good H in KC the last few years. They report seizures of high purity stuff. So I deff think it's possible for people to find it there.

Btw, thanks for your reply!

To help you out bc I saw you wrote you couldn't find it in the rules...instead of using SWIM or she or whatever else, we openly refer to ourselves in first person. Use "I."

To help you out bc I saw you wrote you couldn't find it in the rules...instead of using SWIM or she or whatever else, we openly refer to ourselves in first person. Use "I."

Oh ok, really? Yeah I couldn't find what to use -_-

There's a possibility that it's cut with benzocaine. There's also a possibility it's cut with a small amount of coke, as dealers occasionally do this with newer clients to ensure continued business. Specifically if people are having seizures from what's going around your area, it's worth considering that it's been cut with an upper or something off, to say the least. As for the underwhelming feeling, dope feels distinctly different and non-stimulating, so there's a high chance of feeling entirely let down the first time, though it's also possible that what you got is just dirt. I would caution against IVing until you understand better how your body reacts.

How many of us get the good stuff the first try am I right? Unless you live in a place like philly where they have stamped bags probably you go to the inner city and know no one the first time you are not getting the best unless you are really lucky.

Take it fwiw. My opinion is 40mg oxy IV is close to a good 10 bag of east coast dope.

Never heard of horse that causes numbness, myself. Have heard of speedballs - not anything anyone not aware would want to IV?

sounds like she got some bunk shit. you'll find 30 mg oxy is a small habit on here. Any injectable amount of decent dope should at least match that. You probably still need to worry more about ODing than not getting enough with a tolerance like that.

That said, When i switched from pharms to dope I pretty much went straight to IV because I could figure out a dose I was happy with snorting. In my own experience, sniffing dope kind of sucks. I am in the minority on this one though so, poke around some more.

When referring to heroin,or any drug really, a rush is generally only associated with a shot. Just a tip. "Onset" describes the "come up" of snorting or smoking, or vice verca. People will rarely describe it as a rush, but to someone who IVs, it is a wildly inaccurate use of the term.

There's a possibility that it's cut with benzocaine. There's also a possibility it's cut with a small amount of coke, as dealers occasionally do this with newer clients to ensure continued business. Specifically if people are having seizures from what's going around your area, it's worth considering that it's been cut with an upper or something off, to say the least. As for the underwhelming feeling, dope feels distinctly different and non-stimulating, so there's a high chance of feeling entirely let down the first time, though it's also possible that what you got is just dirt. I would caution against IVing until you understand better how your body reacts.

I'm now sort curious about the coke cut -- I get really cold when I start to come down, similar to the feeling of coming down off coke. Not to mention this numbness. But I feel better when I do more, so it can't be a total bunk loss, whatever it is. ??

And as much as I want to IV I don't trust it enough =/