• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin First Time

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Well I figured it's time that I told my story. PA quick back story...i have been suffering from severe chronic pain since 2012. I have been prescribed strong opiates since 2013, oxy and hydrocodone. They don't work all the time.
My at the time girlfriend asked me if I would be interested in trying heroin for my pain. I initially said no but after much internal debate i said yes. I snorted a couple lines of street ready...after about 10 mins I notice a significant relief of my pain.
Eventually we moved to skin popping. I tried IV ROA for the first time about 6 months ago.
I was in a major pain flare up and had been all day. My gf at the time IVed for the first time and told me to try it BC the rush was instant! I gave in and let our friend hit me with 40 units. The pain relief was instant and high was amazing...i gave in and now the devil owns my soul.
I wake up every day hating myself for ever saying yes to my gf.
What kind of partner asks someone they love to try freaking heroin!?
I will NEVER ask any of my friends if they'd like to take a hit. If they see my stuff out and want to try it then that's on them if they do it...i refuse to have that on my conscious or to be the reason they get addicted to heroin.
Sorry it's a long post but thanks for reading.

You didn't have to say yeah to her, my brother injected me with heron aged 16/17, told me that's the only way you can take it, even though the stuff in UK can be smoked on foil and snorted, or even in spliffs if you like wasting your gear, anyway I don't blame him, you only have yourself to blame for being an addict, you say you hate yourself for agreeing but once you can take the blame for your own actions you can start to think about moving on and getting clean

But if you want to continue looking for someone to blame, you'll be to bitter and annoyed, just move on, it is what it is nothing stops the fact that your an addict

Good luck when you decide to come off

You didn't have to say yeah to her, my brother injected me with heron aged 16/17, told me that's the only way you can take it, even though the stuff in UK can be smoked on foil and snorted, or even in spliffs if you like wasting your gear, anyway I don't blame him, you only have yourself to blame for being an addict, you say you hate yourself for agreeing but once you can take the blame for your own actions you can start to think about moving on and getting clean

But if you want to continue looking for someone to blame, you'll be to bitter and annoyed, just move on, it is what it is nothing stops the fact that your an addict

Good luck when you decide to come off
I am not blaming anyone else however she is partially to blame because I never would have tried heroin on my own. I said yes to her because I was so tired of always being in so much pain.

I said yes to her because I was so tired of always being in so much pain

Yes but further down the line, you would probably of tried it, someone else might of had some, and you agreed to taking it, or your pain would be so bad you'd if decided to go buy some

I've got fibromyalgia, so I know about pain conditions, nothing really helps my pain, I'm 19 years clean off heroin

Yes but further down the line, you would probably of tried it, someone else might of had some, and you agreed to taking it, or your pain would be so bad you'd if decided to go buy some

I've got fibromyalgia, so I know about pain conditions, nothing really helps my pain, I'm 19 years clean off heroin
Hey Fibromyalgia is one of my issues. My main problem is my RSD/CRPS; Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy/Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome. I've had that for nearly 10yrs.
No I actually never would have tried it on my own. I didn't know anyone before my then gf who did drugs. I do heroin mostly for pain control so I can actually function but i'm not gonna lie...i do enjoy getting high.
If I could go back and do that day over again i'd tell her no way and then break up with her...breaking up may seem harsh but because of her and heroin, I have literally lost everything...my car...the roof over my head and my storage unit that literally stored EVERYTHING that I owned including ALL my wedding stuff from my wedding to my now deceased husband.
Thankfully I have several good friends who are helping me to get back on my feet. I have been using for nearly 2yrs now. Started out snorting and skin popping street ready H and now I have been slamming BTH for about 6 or 7 months now. I just chalk it up to a major life lesson learned and try to get my life straightened out before I end up 6 feet under.