• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin First Time

ya I felt a little something but nothing like I thought I should but my friend said she was high. I felt almost like I didn't do quite enough. Maybe a tolerance thing since I do pills ?? who knows. I don't really need to mess with it anyways lol. Never say never but we will see...

Korn3x...he is only 29 (b-day yesterday actually) and he did smoke cigarettes from 16 to 26, but he has always smoked a lot of weed since he was 15. They don't think the weed has anything to do with the cancer. They think he has had the cancer several years and it was just never found. It was found because he got into a car accident and needed surgery and one of his blood tests before the procedure showed something. Its been a scary ride. I just know he will beat this.

Your friend prob dosed most of it.. and pot has been linked to anti-cancer junk.. google it. Of course its believed by some to cause cancer also, but what doesnt these days.

^^

i know pot has been linked to some anti-cancer stuff. but seeing all that gunk build up on the inside of my bowl and knowing its going in my lungs can't be extremely good for me lol.

nevertheless, i came across this interesting article showing marijuana doesn't increase the risk of lung cancer. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196678,00.html

and to justcurious1234, i am now officially quitting all tobacco products. i never used to smoke much, but it would just be better for my overall health to not put any unnecessary carcinogens in my body. your husband will be in my prayers.

I think you should not be trying heroin. No offense, but after reading your short history, you might want to try getting things in order? Hooked on crack and then pregnant before 18, married, moved in with his parents? Make mistakes much? Think about it... By not doing this heroin, it might be a chance to do something correct

^^

i know pot has been linked to some anti-cancer stuff. but seeing all that gunk build up on the inside of my bowl and knowing its going in my lungs can't be extremely good for me lol.

nevertheless, i came across this interesting article showing marijuana doesn't increase the risk of lung cancer. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196678,00.html

and to justcurious1234, i am now officially quitting all tobacco products. i never used to smoke much, but it would just be better for my overall health to not put any unnecessary carcinogens in my body. your husband will be in my prayers.
Awesome decision!! Today is day 4 for me. Granted i've gotten this far many times before, but i feel different about this time. like other times. But fo rllz.

the above ^ poster josephthesequel is correct.... trust me, you don't want to go down this long agonizing up and down roller coaster of a life path.. I am currently on 100 MG's of liquid methadone daily, because its the only way I can live a normal life. Because I became addicted to black tar heroin after OC became too expensive. And yeah, smoking it SUCKS. I tried once, and I completely blew my fix and went into withdrawal because it was the last of my dope and money. I was pretty pissed. So I never tried again to smoke it off foil. I started snorting it, (yes you can snort it). Ok basically what you do, is get some nighttime sleep aid pills (generic ones) at walmart, which contain ONLY diphenhydramine. NO TYLENOL!!! they should be the blue pills. get about .1 of a gram of tar, and take about 1- 1 1/2 of those blue pills, wipe the blue coating off the pills, and chop them up into powder on a plate. Then next to that powder, put your black tar on the plate. Then you want to put just a couple drops of water onto the black tar, then with your pointer finger, wipe down the tar in a circular motion, untill it is completely dissolved into a mess of watery black tar on the plate. Then all you do is take a card, and move the powder into the wet tar, and VOILA! chop this up a bunch, and you will have brown powder to snort!!! its what I did for the majority of the time I was addicted to black tar heroin, then the final 2 months I started IVing which was a totally different ball game. And if you only got a "mild" buzz, then you must have some REALLY shitty tar, or you did BARELY anything. Cause even with my big tolerance at the time of my first injection, the tar I get here in OKC I shot .05 of a gram (half of .1) and got WASTED. Like my legs buckled under me and I could barely talk.... but yeah stick to your pills and AWAY from the black tar. Cause its a whole different ball game than man made opiates. Trust me

Thank You again for all the responses. I really appreciated it.
I think cr250owner was right. I think I was expecting something different then what it was.
It is going to sound sad to some of you but I ended up getting my friend to shoot me. I was super nervous so I was scared to really do to much. The first shot I didn't feel anything at all. The 2nd shot I did get a mild buzz.
In risk of sounding like a junkie already I tried it again tonight and got a little bit better buzz then last night. All in all I think I prefer my pills.
I have wanted to try "H" for a long long time and glad I did for experience. I didn't prob do enough to get me that intense rush people talk about but I am ok with that. I think I will just stick to my pills.
I am actually about to graduate with my RN so its totally not acceptable for me to continue sticking needles in my arm for "fun" because I have worked to hard for my future. Also I don't really have friends that do this sort of thing (it was kinda like my dirty lil secret lol). The friend I have that helped me I don't really see to much.
I appreciate all the advice and really enjoy this site.

Im glad you didnt have a great experience shooting so maybe you will not have an urge to do it anymore. I would always tell anyone thinking about shooting to not do it. Thats crossing a very big line as an addict. I have urges to shoot opana all the time, but I never will do it because of how powerful I know the addiction is. The addiction to snorting it has been powerful enough, its scary thinking of how powerful the addiction would be shooting it. Congrats becoming a RN.

Last edited:
Good Luck you guys with the quitting smoking. I am sure you can do it! I quit smoking 3 yrs ago now and it is a little tough at first but totally worth it. Smoking is expensive here to (just raised to $8 a pack!!)
Thank You for the prayers most of all