PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbey

Greenlighter
Hi guys, I am new to this forum and have never tried drugs before in my life. I do not ever want to try heroin or any of the addictive stuff, but I do want to try and reacht o my spritual side and experience what other people experince. I have been watching other videos about DMT and it really interests me, obviously, It wouldn't be wise for me to go straight to the heavy stuff like that, although, is there any place for me to start out with these Psychedelic Drugs? I am currently 17 years old.

yeah i would start out smoking cannabis a few times and then move up to psilocybin mushrooms and then n,n-DMT.

^really, you have never taken prescription drugs for legit reasons or taken aspirin or tylenol or advil? or cough syrup? i find it hard to believe you have never taken any kind of drug, maybe not the illegal drugs though.

now since you have no prior illegal drug use, i would definitely start with marijuana first to see how you like it before jumping straight into psychedelic use. this is just my opinion though.

The best way to get a psychedelic experience using weed is to smoke it out of a gravity bong. Just light up a full bowl and let it all hit you at once. I did it once in my first month of when I started smoking, and it floored me. I had visual distortions (wavy vision) and the weed actually fucked with my thoughts.

Same might not happen for you since everyone is different. My friends have never had this happen.

Yeah . Ok do the following drugs in order b4 doing dmt ... Weed,lower dose of shrooms, higher dose of shrooms , low dose acid lsd , high dose acid lsd , salvia 20x , salvia 40x THEN dmt lol . And obviously research all the drugs thoroughly before doing them .

^really, you have never taken prescription drugs for legit reasons or taken aspirin or tylenol or advil? or cough syrup? i find it hard to believe you have never taken any kind of drug, maybe not the illegal drugs though.

now since you have no prior illegal drug use, i would definitely start with marijuana first to see how you like it before jumping straight into psychedelic use. this is just my opinion though.

I have had experience with other drugs for a sickness or whatever, just not to get tripped out is what i mean.

I see no reason why DMT could not be someone's first drug if they really research the facts first and use it responsibly.

I mean, there's really no way to prepare for your first psychedelic experience. It's going to be an overwhelming experience no matter what. But you can take some precautions to make sure it will be a good one.

Try whatever you really want to try for me my first real drug was acid and loved it since

Were do you find any acid or anything like that? I don't think I know many people that would sell it to me, maybe weed, but thats it.

Just gotta know the right people i would say. For me it is near impossible to get around me

I see no reason why DMT could not be someone's first drug if they really research the facts first and use it responsibly.

I mean, there's really no way to prepare for your first psychedelic experience. It's going to be an overwhelming experience no matter what. But you can take some precautions to make sure it will be a good one.

Agreed 100 %. Psychedelics are not like levels in a video game. Life is not a game either.

Respect your own mind and respect psychedelics. It's a huge step no matter what way you go about doing it.

No source discussion allowed, Robbey. Can't help you out there. The best thing someone in your situation can do is to read up on the substances that interest you as much as possible - educate yourself now and reap the rewards later when psyches find their way to you :)

There's no reason why one drug is inherently "better" for a first time user of psyches although some are obviously going to be much gentler and easier to handle than others - which is where the research comes in :)

Check out the Erowid vaults for a ton of information and experience reports on the drugs that interest you and also the Trip Reports forum here on BL. There are also the PD Big & Dandy threads on a great many psyches and related stuff - the Set and Setting, First Time Tripper and First Time Trip Description threads should be especially useful and they can all be found here or by clicking on the link in my sig or the top of the PD forum page.

That should keep you busy for a while until the substances themselves find their way to you and you can ask any questions you have about a specific substance in the relevant thread. Happy researching and happy tripping when the day arrives :)

Status
Not open for further replies.