• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc First time with Phenibut

+90

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Today was my first time with Phenibut. I took 1 gram at around 9.30am... I was really tired though, so I slept from 10am to 1pm.

During my sleep I saw weird ass dreams, but didn't feel any different compared to before. So I took another gram after 4 hours.

I took both doses on an empty stomach. I ate 20 minutes after I took my second dose.

What should I expect guys? I know Phenibut takes a while to kick in, but I apparently have to drive somewhere so I am wondering when I am going to see the effects.

By the way, I took 1mg of Xanax three days ago. I read that they don't really have a cross tolerance with each other, but could Xanax be the reason?

Thanks everyone,
+90

I took 2g at once the first time with phenibut, and I got a strong giddiness and stimulation at around the 5 hr mark. Sedation didn't kick in till a few doses later. I didn't recommend driving just because you may have a strong gabaergic reaction.

Have you guys dabbled in benzos? I'm curious to see if its a replacement ( when I run out of my rxd). I've read about its gabaergic effects but I have little faith in supplements.

Ive had tons of experience with both benzos n phbt and the effects are very different bzds make u dulled n calm quieten the mind where phbt pumps u up with fake confidence n makes u happy for a while

IIRC PB lowers seizure threshold which is not what you want during BZD withdrawal.

I had the opposite expericence with phenibut/benzo's. Phenibut makes me tired/dull and really didn't do anything after the first few times, benzo's make me energetic and happy/talkative if I take them when not alrealdy tired(if tired they make me sleep). I got Phenibut as a benzo replacement, a 100 gram tub..still there barely touched. And it also lowers the seizure threshhold unlike other Gaba drugs so probly not a good idea to take if a daily benzo useer when you run out. I didn't learn this till after I got it.

took 3.5G's of Phenibut this morning and feel pretty good; only been about 1.5hrs later.

I've been taking Phenibut for about 8yrs on and off; never picked up too bad of a habit, luckily.

I think 1G for your first try is just a bit too light. I am not sure how big you are (weight, height, etc) but its a relatively low dose. I would suggest trying 1.5-2G's since you've already tried 1G and got nothing from it.

btw, the benzos from the 3 days prior really plays NO PART in how the Phenibut would act.

Using now. I've been on it for 7 days (1st time use). The 1st 2 days were flipping amazing. How the hell is this still legal? I took only 1 gram total and I was flying, super happy, and nothing bugged me! Now day 7 I'm scared crap less of the withdrawal (I don't recommend what I've done break break break is the key here). Yesterday I took 2 grams and still felt like shit. I was able to sleep only waking once with sweats and a bit of anxiety. I'm trying to Taper down and use some herbs. From what I read I've set myself up for a nasty withdrawal. We shall see

gotta go 3 days on - 3 days off. never use more than 3 days in a row. you always need a good break w/ Phenibut for it to actually feel "great".

I had the opposite expericence with phenibut/benzo's. Phenibut makes me tired/dull and really didn't do anything after the first few times, benzo's make me energetic and happy/talkative if I take them when not alrealdy tired(if tired they make me sleep). I got Phenibut as a benzo replacement, a 100 gram tub..still there barely touched. And it also lowers the seizure threshhold unlike other Gaba drugs so probly not a good idea to take if a daily benzo useer when you run out. I didn't learn this till after I got it.

word! Benzo's dont make me tired at all, unless i take heroic doses (7mg etizolam OR 45mg zopiclone). I often find if i take them before bed and I don't want to sleep, i could procrastinate til the sun comes up, no bother!

Using now. I've been on it for 7 days (1st time use). The 1st 2 days were flipping amazing. How the hell is this still legal? I took only 1 gram total and I was flying, super happy, and nothing bugged me! Now day 7 I'm scared crap less of the withdrawal (I don't recommend what I've done break break break is the key here). Yesterday I took 2 grams and still felt like shit. I was able to sleep only waking once with sweats and a bit of anxiety. I'm trying to Taper down and use some herbs. From what I read I've set myself up for a nasty withdrawal. We shall see

I'm literally just now jumping off phenibut after a 9 month daily habit. I'm 52 hours past my last dose. I tapered very slowly down to 300mg over two months.

I stayed on phenibut because I was scared of withdrawals. Do yourself a favor and just get off it now. You've only been on it for a week, you can do a rapid taper and be fine. Don't let the fear of withdrawal make you stay on this shit.

I'm literally just now jumping off phenibut after a 9 month daily habit. I'm 52 hours past my last dose. I tapered very slowly down to 300mg over two months.

I stayed on phenibut because I was scared of withdrawals. Do yourself a favor and just get off it now. You've only been on it for a week, you can do a rapid taper and be fine. Don't let the fear of withdrawal make you stay on this shit.
Rapid taper shit thats brave