• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time with opana 20mg

AIGHT I HAD 3MG OF KPIM 2 HOURS BEFORE and i rail ten mg good feeling but im not nodding thing about iv 5mg thn rail the last 5

i love then feeling of oxymorphone ,such a clean opiate high compared to the chemical feeling of oxycodone ,its clean like hydrocodone but better euphoriqa might be my new doc

thanks for talking with me guys i was rather nervous even more than when i first iv;d H

no offense but why ask for help if you wernt going to listen ?

and i had no idea we were talking about IV. If you shot 10mg thats the same as bangin 100mg morphine. Which is 200mg of oral oxy.

EDIT: misread. your about to shot 5mg after snorting 10mg ? very bad idea imo. opana take a while to kick in just wait man.

Don't IV the ER's please. It's possible, but so much easier with the instant release. Save yourself the time and effort, and save your health.

no offense but why ask for help if you wernt going to listen ?

Seriously though. First time doing opana, mixing it with klonopin and taking 3-4x what we recommended. Pretty Reckless IMO.

Don't put your crushed opana in water, you will cry!!
Also, come up from insuffilation can take up to 20 min, my guess is because of the ER nature of the pill.

For me it can take up to 30 minutes for the come up. When I was first getting started I would redose way too soon and get so fucked up I thought I was going to have to administer naloxone or epinephrine.

Caught me by surprise too cause I had written it off as bunk. Then , 20 minutes later, boom. Felt like a 5 bag shot all at once. Been my favorite ever since.
First time I saw those pink little things in my avatar, I nearly cried for joy.

Caught me by surprise too cause I had written it off as bunk. Then , 20 minutes later, boom. Felt like a 5 bag shot all at once.

Me too, at first you don't really feel it. Around 20 minutes on the dot it starts to hit, and by 30 mins it's up.

I think it's similar to how methadone users start to feel their dose much sooner than someone who doesn't take methadone often, where it can take like an hour and a half to kick in.

For me opana was the same way, now when I snort it I'll feel it within 5 minutes, but to people who don't do opana regularly, it can take them like 20-30 mins to feel.

the iso method works im a wizard at that shit youll get it down pat after a few try's although i did light all the iso and OM on fire once while it was in the spoon. i wasnt a very happy camper

I've done that too, sucks. Never use flammable liquids and vapors around an open flame or indirect heat source like a lit joint/cigarette.

I use a computer case fan since my computer is usually open anyway. But, even with a fan, you have to be patient enough for it to evaporate which is tuff when you're sick.

thanks for the advice people and i did take it into consideration,but if i did 30mg methadone iv and didnt nod i mean ...

Opana behaves differently than other opiates though. You still have to be careful, we're just trying to make sure you're safe and don't make fatal assumptions.

Have SAFE fun though! Opana is my DOC, it's awesome but you gotta treat it with incredible respect, or that shit will mollywhop you.

i have the old octagon greens ....bout to do half ,or maybe iv 5mg i just dont know usually i just dive in head first but this has me worried

Didn't read everyone else's posts, but your first time with opana....act like you're opiate naive. Don't base anything off friends, conversion tables, etc. Start low low low, and go up. I had a decent oxy tolerance (~120 mg nasal), but snorted 20 mg of opana my first time and was an absolute wreck.

I'd start with like 5 mg nasally, then work your way up from there. I have no idea about IV dose

10mg was a good dose very clean euphoric high,oxycodone was always a dirty chemical high with no euphoria,

cant get over how clean it was ,still kindahigh was thinking of doing the other 10

how hard is it to IV these

I took Opana 20mg (green pill) this am and feel absolutely nothing. Then 2 hrs later plugged 8mg of Dilaudid and 1mg of clonzepam. I feel just normal. Never did heroin or anything like that but am a terminal patient so my tolerance is high. But to feel nothing from the Opana? What does anyone suggest?

I use my ir opanas IV (ER are not suitable w/o formulation & chemistry knowledge for minor proccesing). Now morphine gives me pins that get so severe they itch then hurt. Hydromorphone was like a wave of envigorating pins like the muscles getting a wave of electrcity waking it. Oxymorphone is a gentle subtle warm wave that eminates from the temple and at most a minor rush, but really has an effect that creeps in that those who don't know what to expect miss.

Oxymorphone is unique. Don't expect an overwhelmingly powerful effect, but a subtile long lasting effect. Also oral bioavailability is 10% vs. 40% nasal and 100% IV

My Opana ER 20 mg (green rounds) do nothing. I'm supposed to take 2x daily but my pain level has actually increased. Even with a hammer its impossible to crush. Becomes a sticky mess. Tried diluting it in water and ended up with a glob of glue. Any suggestions? I am a 38 yr old terminal heart patient with a trach.