• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos First time with beautiful benzos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabey224

Greenlighter
I`ve been diagnosed with General anxiety disorder and some panic tendencies. And crippling social anxiety keeping me from living a social life. Also post tramatic stress disorder. Im finally getting treated. Tomorrow i`m picking up my prescription of Klonopin 0.5 s. Here`s a few questions I have for the experianced users:

-Explain the onset and climax of klonopin? Baiscly what is it like?

- How often can you have some recreational fun without building a tolerance? I really need these meds for my condition so

-What are some reasons a psyc doc would prescribe a shorter acting benzo and take me off this one? In other words what would i have to say to get alprozolam after experimenting with this?

-Last question. I have Visteral (hydroxizine i think) on hand along with benedrly. Can you potentiate benzo experiances with these? Whats a good dose?

Much appreciated friends!

Klonopin are not at all recreational. I've tried them before and they don't feel at all good.

I`ve been diagnosed with General anxiety disorder and some panic tendencies. And crippling social anxiety keeping me from living a social life. Also post tramatic stress disorder. Im finally getting treated. Tomorrow i`m picking up my prescription of Klonopin 0.5 s. Here`s a few questions I have for the experianced users:

-Explain the onset and climax of klonopin? Baiscly what is it like?

- How often can you have some recreational fun without building a tolerance? I really need these meds for my condition so

-What are some reasons a psyc doc would prescribe a shorter acting benzo and take me off this one? In other words what would i have to say to get alprozolam after experimenting with this?

-Last question. I have Visteral (hydroxizine i think) on hand along with benedrly. Can you potentiate benzo experiances with these? Whats a good dose?

Much appreciated friends!

Kpins are not the best for panic attacks which I get often . They take about a hour for me to come on . They come on quicker if you snort them + you get the added bonus of a minty fresh nose . :) They last about 12 hours in me .

Xanex is my Fav prescribed Benzo . Comes on hard and quick ,but leaves just as quick . Knocks Panic attacks right out. Last about 4 hours for me . 2mg gets me in a really nice relaxed cozy state . I love mixing Xanax with my opiates to potentiate them .

Adding a antihistamine to a benzo never did anything by making em stronger to me . All it does is add to the sedating effect which this is not why I take benzo . I like benzo for the muscle relaxing effects . It will knock you out quicker if you mix em with a antihistamine. If you want to make your benzo stronger either take more or take em with a couple glasses of grapefruit juice .

I like Xanax for the fast hard hitter benzo ,and valium for the long lasting ,but comes on quicker then kpins effect .

Tolerance builds really quick with all benzos for me . Take em daily for no longer then 2 weeks or you will have some really bad withdrawals including seizures (in high doses for a long period of time) . After 3 days of daily 2mg Xanax I have to double my dose to feel them again . If that gives you any info .

EDIT: And I forgot what I told my doc to get Xanax is when I am having a panic attack the klonopin took to long to help. He right away wrote me Xanax ,and I have loved em ever since .

Last edited:
wow thanks man i appreciate it. Like I said how would i go about asking for a shorter acting benzo? Can i say this one takes too long to kick in and i want to use as needed?

wow thanks man i appreciate it. Like I said how would i go about asking for a shorter acting benzo? Can i say this one takes too long to kick in and i want to use as needed?

Just don't sound to smart about your meds to your Doctor . This is something I have learned over the years . I may know more about my meds then my doc ever will though .

Considering the problems you have I think a longer lasting benzo like klonopin might be a lot better than xanax. I have xanax and yeah it's supposedly great for panic attacks and it is very useful for my social anxiety. But then again I really only need it for certain times as I don't have much generalized anxiety or post traumatic stress disorder. But yeah you will see how it works once you get it.

Considering the problems you have I think a longer lasting benzo like klonopin might be a lot better than xanax. I have xanax and yeah it's supposedly great for panic attacks and it is very useful for my social anxiety. But then again I really only need it for certain times as I don't have much generalized anxiety or post traumatic stress disorder. But yeah you will see how it works once you get it.
yeah my primary concern is helping my issues Would yes require a long acting one.

Once you get hooked on benzos the reasons you were prescribed them will be 10x worse. Benzos DO NOT work for long term used. In fact, any more then a week of consecutive use and you are hooked and the withdrawals are truly the worst on the planet, if you want a fucking high you'd be better off using opaites, you'll regret ever touching benzos once you realized how truly fucked you are without them and how awful the withdrawals are and your anxiety is 100x worse.

Once you get hooked on benzos the reasons you were prescribed them will be 10x worse. Benzos DO NOT work for long term used. In fact, any more then a week of consecutive use and you are hooked and the withdrawals are truly the worst on the planet, if you want a fucking high you'd be better off using opaites, you'll regret ever touching benzos once you realized how truly fucked you are without them and how awful the withdrawals are and your anxiety is 100x worse.
Can't find a source for opiates ...........

True. I get 90 1mg Xanax , 90 8mg Hydromorphone , 240 30mg Oxycodone IRs a month . I only take Xanax when I have a panic attack or to make my opiate buzz a bit better ,but other then that I hardly touch benzos anymore . I used to take around 24-30mg Xanax aday ,and had to be hospitalized for a week for the withdrawals back in my days of first starting with benzos . Had bad seizures ,and was hallucinating ;because I didn't know better in doing a cold turkey with a benzo. Hell Heroin withdrawals are not as bad . I now have a new found respect for benzos ,and will never let them get out of hand again . Hell if you want something for a buzz ,and don't mind addiction might as well be addicted to opiates ;because these withdrawals are far less severe ,and rarely deadly . Hell at least opiate tolerance don't happen as fast (for me) , and you get a far more pleasant buzz .

True. I get 90 1mg Xanax , 90 8mg Hydromorphone , 240 30mg Oxycodone IRs a month . I only take Xanax when I have a panic attack or to make my opiate buzz a bit better ,but other then that I hardly touch benzos anymore . I used to take around 24-30mg Xanax aday ,and had to be hospitalized for a week for the withdrawals
back in my days of first starting with benzos . Had bad seizures ,and was hallucinating ;because I didn't know better in doing a cold turkey with a benzo. Hell Heroin withdrawals are not as bad . I now have a new found respect for benzos ,and will never let them get out of hand again . Hell if you want something for a buzz ,and don't mind addiction might as well be addicted to opiates ;because these withdrawals are far less severe ,and rarely deadly . Hell at least opiate tolerance don't happen as fast (for me) , and you get a far more pleasant buzz .
Would love some opiates .........
Don't have a source or a doc willing to prescribe

Would love some opiates .........
Don't have a source or a doc willing to prescribe

Damn just be careful with your benzo intake . I was a bit stupid back in my younger days ,and thought I was he man . :/
For me even using 2mg of Xanax a day for a week when I quit I get hallucinations ,and the shakes .

If would be great if I found a site that sold legit trama or oxy..........
what about opioid rcs? whats most enjoyable out of the rcs?

If would be great if I found a site that sold legit trama or oxy..........
what about opioid rcs? whats most enjoyable out of the rcs?

Buy some Parafluorobutyrfentanyl it is a opiate RC sold as a nasal spray on a certain site . Very good stuff . With little to no tolerance 1 squirt in one of your nostrils will get you in a really nice place . If you are not into RCs buy you some Kratom . Check your PMs

1st question - takes about 45mins-1hr to kick in. "peaks" (if you even want to call it that) about 2-3 hrs or so. it just makes you feel incredibly calm. like nothing is really bothering you. of course, things can still bother you as they come up but you dont get that constant knot in your chest for no reason that people with anxiety have

2nd question - say you still feel anxious on klonopin and they will probably talk about other benzo options. or say it makes you feel ill. Just whatever you do, dont say "well how about Xanax?". that is drug seeking behavior. let the doctor bring it up

3rd question - no idea.

DO NOT SNORT benzo pills, waste of a pill. just swallow them like they were intended for

DO NOT take benzos in combination with opiates or alcohol, as you can overdose and die due to an inability to breath properly

Last edited:
just edited the first part

.5mg of kpins isnt a huge amount tbh. it will work really efficiently at first but it is easy to build a benzo tolerance and start taking more than your dose and than you run out before your refill and can go through withdrawal symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.