• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time trying Molly. Experiences? What to expect

What scale do you have? A scale has to have the right sensitivity level to be effective.

Did you test the scale with something like a dime to see if it weighs accurately?

Don't weigh the MDMA in the capsule. The capsule has a weight. Did you weigh the capsule first to see what the weight of the capsule is by itself?

60 mg is probably not enough for an adult male to get an idea of the effects, however, many users have commented on sleepy and subpar molly that appears to be MDMA to tests but does not produce typical MDMA effects.

Has your husband done MDMA before?
The scale measures .001 gram to 500 grams
I weighed the capsule first. Capsule was .13 g so I added .06 g ( 60 mg)
I did do a weight calibration test with a dime. It was accurate

we also tested with 5 reagent kits.. all pointed to mdma

yes he has done it before in pill form but that was almost 20 years ago

he just took 200 mg so we’ll see. I’m waiting to see how he does before I decide dosage

The scale measures .001 gram to 500 grams
I weighed the capsule first. Capsule was .13 g so I added .06 g ( 60 mg)
I did do a weight calibration test with a dime. It was accurate

we also tested with 5 reagent kits.. all pointed to mdma

yes he has done it before in pill form but that was almost 20 years ago

he just took 200 mg so we’ll see. I’m waiting to see how he does before I decide dosage

I hope you both have a great time! Post and let us know what happened!

Shirt came off, dancing became more eccentric, more natural, more fluid. I felt a deep connection to both the music and other people, to the point where complete strangers were now like best friends.

Safe to say, I was bobbing my head 5+ hours after the event. Even while we were all back at my friends house cooling off, chilling out, winding down I was bobbing my head like I was among the crowd back at the event. I was told several times that I was bobbing and I'd notice, laugh and then it just happened all over.
EDIT: I was bobbing because I could hear the music in my head for several hours afterwards
Music and Dancing are my biggest pleasures on MDMA. I don't want to stop, I want to stay there forever.

If there's life after death I wish that there's at least a room where's music. That's all I want. As for OP, you got plenty of answers