• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

First time toke in over 8 weeks

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
As you all know I am an avid toker and love my weed but because of some legal shit I had to stay clean of cannabis for the last 2 months. In that time frame I was still cultivating cannabis regardless and obviously have build up a nice supply for when I can smoke again. I have some Afghan skunk, monkey paws, Transkei gold, Swazi gold, and a few unknown plants too. All has already been harvested and been curing for the last month or so. But with all this said and done I have a specific plant I have got lined up to be my first smoke tomorrow when i wake up. It was a cutting I took of one of my plants but can't remember which one. I took the cutting of the plant just as it started to flower and grew it separate from all the other plants. The end results was a small plant about 15cm in height and only made one small cola/bud that turned completely purple. I harvested it about two weeks ago and then cure it up until now. So tomorrow I will be smoking that as my first J in 8 weeks. Even if its not a strong strain or plant I'm sure its gonna knock me hard. I have already crushed/grinded it and rolled it. So now I'm just waiting till tomorrow morning as soon as I wake to enjoy it.

Guess there is no real reason for this post but I just felt like sharing and I'm sure there are a few if only one that will enjoy this post and is eager to hear my feedback tomorrow morning. There after I will then test my monkey paws and then for the night smoke the afghan skunk.

For future I have already order some "sweet tooth" and "caramel king" ... So I will have some more good strains waiting while I'm working through my current supply lol

Wish I could toke... I got a job interview and had to stop smoking. Sucks :/ I have a medical marijuana card, but its stupid that jobs still dont allow it. Even though a doctor "allowed" it. Shit needs to change ASAP. Take a toke for me!

Okay so yesterday I woke up at 5amish and had my joint I prepared. Have to say it knocked me on my ass. I was high as a kite and enjoyed it so much. It was a nice cerebral high with my mind very active and creative at the same time, about 3 hours lately I started coming down from that stimulated high to a relaxed more body high and an another hour later I fell asleep and slept like a baby for a solid 4 hrs. Then up waking up I rolled a joint of my Transkei gold and more or less the same exp. I was up and going and a few hours later I was sleepy again and had another nap for a few hours then I woke up again. By now it was already 10pmish that night. So I decided well seeing the day is over I can just go for a smoke to knock me out till the next day. So then I rolled a joint of my afghan skunk and that was straight away a full nice body. I was super relaxed and chilled but not sleepy yet but an hour later I was passed out and slept fairly good till about 3am this morning where I took 25mg dopaquel and then passed out till about 9 this morning. I got up did a few things and then got a few beers for the day. So I'm waiting for another 30 min odd then I'm going to have a joint of one of my vol plants ( so not sure of the breed or strain) but lunch is at 13:30 odd. So smoking a j in the next 30min odd will make sure munchies will be full blown by lunch.

Anyhow have to say being off 8 weeks odd of the MJ dropt my tolerance a lot making smoking fun again so to speak and hard hitting also needing a lot less to reach that high.

Still have a few more of harvest to try, 3 more vol plants and my Monkey paws but that I'm leaving for tomorrow morning.

Happy smoke day to the rest of my bluelighter friends

I know what you mean I remembered when I went 3 months straight without weed because of drug tests when I smoked again it was like the first time

Well today is a joint free day today as smoked myself in a coma for the last few days :ROFLMAO: with no regrets, shit still got done. But its Friday and change of routine or routine hmmm?

today i was very blessed and had one drag of my mates left over White Rhino, still one of my favourite strains

Nice, this is the first week I took off simply do to not being able to get anything. That makes it much more frustrating than making a decision to stop for a week. The first night I barely slept. Each night since I slept a little more. I have MM card for NY but they don't sell bud (yet). And I refuse to pay ***please no prices***. And don't get me started on topicals. I just want bud. But I am getting some Sat and my tolerance will be very low. Last time two puffs and I was tripping.

Nice that you cultivate Coffeeshroom. I had held off for years as I have a felony from 30 years ago and didn't want to chance. Now it seems much more lax and I may have to look into growing. Either that or drive to Boston and stock up every few months. Once I got over 50 I lost all connections.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, this is the first week I took off simply do to not being able to get anything. That makes it much more frustrating than making a decision to stop for a week. The first night I barely slept. Each night since I slept a little more. I have MM card for NY but they don't sell bud (yet). And I refuse to pay ***please no prices***. And don't get me started on topicals. I just want bud. But I am getting some Sat and my tolerance will be very low. Last time two puffs and I was tripping.

Nice that you cultivate Coffeeshroom. I had held off for years as I have a felony from 30 years ago and didn't want to chance. Now it seems much more lax and I may have to look into growing. Either that or drive to Boston and stock up every few months. Once I got over 50 I lost all connections.
Yeah but my 8 week break was not by choice either but that is a whole other story. But yeah being able to grow your own stock helpz but it was legalized last year to cultivate and smoke and so on as long as it is on private property. So we can grow and smoke as much as we want at home, just not in public and obviously also not allowed to distribute. Only problem is the not so clued up neighbours that will try and grow too and have male plants and then mother nature spreads the pollen to my yard and then impregnates my girls.. But so far I doubt any of my neighbours are growing. That I know off lol.

But yeah maybe build a low key grow cabinet and grow 1-2 plants that will harvest you roughly 100-150g. That should last you a good while and then you can just now and then take a road trip for other strains.

Only problem is the not so clued up neighbours that will try and grow too and have male plants and then mother nature spreads the pollen to my yard and then impregnates my girls.. But so far I doubt any of my neighbours are growing. That I know off lol.

LOL that is a unique problem. But as it legalizes I really want to look into it. Be self sufficient.

Funny enough I do have a NY MM card and since the recreational bill fell through they are going to add bud to the products like NJ. About time.

NY is also not clogging the courts with this stuff much anymore. My nephew got caught with an oz of bud and a good amount of wax. We get to court. The guy ahead of us beat up his girlfriend and I said to my nephew intent means a lot. This guy is in trouble, let's see what happens to you. So before he got called a lady from the court came up to us and said we can leave, everything is ok. Meaning they just tossed it all and we left skipping out of there. 30 years ago he'd be in jail. I find it barbaric that was the recent past.

And I know better than to talk about prices, I guess I was a cranky bastard that day! lol Sorry.

just another thing i noticed is that i quickly got use to my own home grown strains or my tolerance just build up quickly, i am gonna go out and get some other strains from my mates. We can do some "swapsiez" as we call it here, lol.

But yeah we will let know how that goes.