• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs First time taking 2FMA and 3 FPM, I need advices

Milmess

Greenlighter
Can I take it with water and oral? I mean only the powder of one substance with water

Anybody here had bad effects taking a low dose? Im not going to take more of 20 mg

In your opinion, do it worth this two substances for stim functional and mood?

I only have experience with 2-FMA. I felt like it didn't have the adrenergic i needed to be that effective as a productivity enhancer, and felt like it didn't really improve my mood. I also felt like it caused some anxiety at lowish doses.

What is your question exactly?

I only have experience with 2-FMA. I felt like it didn't have the adrenergic i needed to be that effective as a productivity enhancer, and felt like it didn't really improve my mood. I also felt like it caused some anxiety at lowish doses.

What is your question exactly?
Im afraid of take one of them because there will be my 1st experience with RCs and never took hard drugs, only alcohol

What is the best RC for stim functional according you?

RGPU-95 and cyclazodone, however I am in the minority here.

For many 2-FMA is one of the best functional stimulants (it just doesnt agree with me)

2-FMA at 20mg is a good starting dose, it is a only a functional stimulant and there really is no reason to take a dose higher than 35mg with no tolerance. 3-FPM is functinal at 50mg, and more recreational 100mg+

if you’ve never taken hard drugs, why are you venturing into unresearched stimulants? amphetamines tend to be toxic. there is much potential for severe consequences and regret here.

there’s a lot of speculation about 2-fma being particularly cardiotoxic.

in my opinion these drugs are not worthwhile. i trashed my 2-fma. if our histories of abuse are to be used for measurement, it seems you value your mind and body more than i do my own. please reconsider.

If you are stimulant naive, your doses should be *much* lower to start. Like - use liquid dosing, and do initial test at 1mg, and work up from there. Before my body had practice with stims, I used to bounce off the walls from a couple mg of adderall. Not "a couple of adderall", a couple of mg, like, a quarter of a 10mg tablet. Now I can handle the sort of doses people typically throw around, but with no stim experience, go waaaaay lower. Maybe you will find that you don't have a strangely high sensitivity to stims like I used to, but stay safe.

Interesting about the 2-FMA and cardiotoxicity - is it via 5HT2B? I would believe that - it sure *looks* like a 5HT2B agonist...

I have had batches of "3-FPM" that are drastically different from one another. One batch was absolute fire, I was flying on under 10mg, and the weirdest thing was I could sleep after it... and then wake up the next day and clean like a madman, ie, still high. The subsequent batches, however, were much weaker, and nowhere near as interesting... The good stuff may have been the best stimulant I've ever done, though... So approach with care. IIRC, the good stuff was recreational at higher doses, and extremely productive and functional at lower ones; just perfect!

(and - he's probably doing the weird RC stims because he doesn't do hard drugs and hence doesn't have hookups for the typical drugs, whereas you don't need that to order RCs. Same reason that I'd done half a dozen 2C's and several tryptamines before I ever got a chance to do mushrooms, and why I had done MDAI, as well as 5 and 6 APB before ever laying eyes on real MDMA)

Last edited:
Yes, both 3-FPM and 2-FMA work perfectly fine orally, and both should be active as mild/moderate stimulants at 20mg doses.