• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

First time post:

sklawz

Greenlighter
Hello. Ive haunted this site for years and even posted to some threads. Mainly the ones concerning potentation on opiates and tramadol. Yes, tramadol. To make this quick, they just schedulled trams where i live hut I still get it from my doc and other sources as needed although the $ went up. ( damn schedule) Anyway, ive tried potentation with everything w/ trams. I came across this kind of by accident. I went to wkrk one day and bought one of those 5hr energy drinks. It was a genric one tho from the dollar stores . I drank that about nine am. I took some trams, 4 -50mg tabs, about two hours later. When I got home around 3pm I was still flying like I had eaten twice that and the high lasted well i to the evening. I have been taking trans for a loooong time so I knew something was different. The only thing I could think of was the energy drink. I read the ingredients and the one i drank contained something called "L-tyrosine" which i found out is an amino acid. Its not in 5hr energy butbit was in the generic one from the dollar store along with the usual suspects, caffeine and stuff. Anyway, in my opinion and i know how opinions are, I think l-tyrosine is a potentaor of tramadol or maybe irs metabolite o-desmethyltramaol also sold under brand name Nucynta. I swear the next morning I was still feeling the effects,however slight, about 20-22hrs later. The next day i repeated the expriment with similar effects. I usually start my day with 200-250mg and im good for 6-8 hrs sometimes eating another 50mg 2hrs later depending on what i have. Sometime i take 250mg w/ a 1mg xanadu.. (xanax) which is a awesome combo. They should make a drug and name it Xanadol 200mg tram and 1mg aprazolam. Anyway. Just thought id throw that out there. If anyone had similar experience id love to hear it. Sorry to dredge up an already established and overplayed topic but I felt this was something different and wanted to put it out there instead of taking all the time. Oh yea. Merry Christmas. :)

Hi,
Welcome to BL!
L Tyrosine might be… I did use it to withdrawal from opiates.

Hey, @sklawz,

A lot of that drug stuff is over my head, lol, but i hope you find what you need IRL.

DAMN, you're an OG! Just noticed that join date.

What brings you back?? Your drug experience with tram? Feel free to ask any questions in Basic Drug Discussion.

Welcome back to Bluelight!!

Hey, @sklawz,

A lot of that drug stuff is over my head, lol, but i hope you find what you need IRL.

DAMN, you're an OG! Just noticed that join date.

What brings you back?? Your drug experience with tram? Feel free to ask any questions in Basic Drug Discussion.

Welcome back to Bluelight!!
Yea. I used to use trams a LOT.. i was prescribed 100mg 4 times a day and used to get a script of 240 for the month with 4 refills plus 90 1mg Xanax. I don't really take trams too much anymore but I was just searching through some of my old posts and saw that on here. I was actually looking for info on Kratom.
Thanks.