• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time Oxycodone

angelofme

Greenlighter
Hello. SWIM gets some oxycodone (40 mg). Can SWIM crush them and take only 15 MG, or 20? Its SWIM first time, how should he take it?

We don't swim here at BL, you're only allowed to drown... which is what will metaphorically happen once you open pandora's box.

With that said, take 10mg orally on an empty stomach, and see how you feel in 1 hour. Add 5mg incrementally, don't go over 20mg.

Crushing and swallowing orally can help with quicker absorption. Just keep the dosage at a reasonable level as outlined above. Don't mix with any other CNS depressants as this is your first time.

Don't snort oxy, it has lower BA than oral, and the binders are harmful to your lungs

Thanks you man, really. One more question, Can I mix the oxy powder with some fanta or juice to not feel that disgusting taste?

Nasally oc is actually great, but dangerous due to pill fillers and binders.... Oddly I only nod with Oc doing lines of roxis even if they are smaller than my oral dose, which I find odd due to the bioavailability were iv wasn't even as strong even weaker than iv. While bioavailability is a great way to guess how different roa compares it doesn't always dictate differences in effect for different roa.

Just saying so you don't expect the same effect nasally as orally, which is the better option as it's longer lasting and really if you want to nodd get an mu active opiate like Morphine. I also assume you have er oc, which don't crush into powder unless you somehow got the non of formulas, but that's very unlikely and it could be a fake....

I know someone here in LA just got a fake 40 that crushed into a yellow powder that's obviously a fake as the real ones powder white with a waxy yellow skin. If you have a fake don't even take it as it could be fentanyl, which will likely kill you. I'll double post the link when I find it as I'm too lazy to edit.

Edit :fine I'll follow the rules
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/821076-Fake-OP40-s-(L-A-CA)?goto=newpost

i would be very careful with street oxy these days due to the fent presses that are becoming more abundant..

xanax bars, hydros and oxys are the main ones affected by this.

use a test kit. i believe marquis reacts with oxycodone :).

and i found 10mg to be underwhelming the first time. 15-20mg on empty stomach would be perfect, again, without other downers.

i would be very careful with street oxy these days due to the fent presses that are becoming more abundant..

xanax bars, hydros and oxys are the main ones affected by this.

use a test kit. i believe marquis reacts with oxycodone :).

and i found 10mg to be underwhelming the first time. 15-20mg on empty stomach would be perfect, again, without other downers.

Street suplliers are actually processing XANAX BARS with fentanyl? That is incredible, and NOT in a good way. How would one not know the difference? I would definitely be ably to tell right away due to the ZERO euphoria that Xanax produces alone. Well I guess we could either be talking about benzo or opioid naïve people here...

Just another wait for these "dealers" to "potentiate" their product and make them more addictive. They don't are about us, it's all about the benjamins.

Last edited: