• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First Time Opiates! Great Experience. Harm Reduction.

LanceK2

Greenlighter
Hi everyone!
So I finally got around to trying Hydrocodone for the first time today. I crushed up 3 10mg (Yellow V 1036) pills and then proceeded with the Cold Water Extraction.(CWE) Then I split it with two other friends so we took 10mg each. About 5 minutes later we sparked up a gram joint of medical marijuana.

I've never felt so euphoric and the high felt pretty intense. (Aside from MDMA) I felt my body drop down into the bed and I could barely feel my body. I was super relaxed and I just listened to some music. I took it at around 6:40 and I still feel the effects as I write this now. I also smoked about a gram about an hour ago.

I am opiate naive. I've only had morphine before, but that's when I got hit by a car and that was through IV. That felt fuckin amazing too, but that was over 2 years ago.

I'm pretty much writing this post to find out how often it's ok to take these hydros in terms of harm reduction. I am not trying to get addicted and also not have a crazy tolerance. I heard tolerance builds up pretty quick for this stuff and it's really addictive. I really enjoyed it, but I want to know what the best option is for me from this point on.

Thanks !

Don't even get started because once monkey is on your back. It's so fucking to get rid of. Just my 2 cents. Miss those days of eating a ten and feeling amazing.

The HR is, please if you care about your life at all stop now and cross it off your bucket list. I know you are thinking no way it could happen to me. I will just use it every once in a while just kind of have fun with it. But you will only do that for so long. Because as your tolerance grows SLOWLY, it creeps up on you. One week you decide to have a binge like ya man I am going be high all week because of the stress and anxiety Have from school/work. And then I will leave it alone. Then you experience your first taste of WD. So you are like EWWW fuck that I need to get just a few more so I can taper... and it goes back and forth like that for years until it is a full blown addiction. I am not talking slippery slope falicy here. I am talking 90% of people who react the way you did the first time will end up this way. and only 10% of all people get off it.

Take it from someone that still has the monkey on their back, If you lack even the smallest amount of self control fucking run. Less than 6 months I went from 20mg getting me off to shooting a bundle plus a day of raw. You have a bank account now, well you better cherish it while it lasts. I bring home just about 1000 a week and I can easily blow threw that paycheck in 3-4 days. Sure I maintain on bupe for weeks at a time sometimes but other times the devil just comes out and when I finally quit my run bupe will take about a week or so to fully stabilize me again

Not trying to be a dick but somethings are better left alone and forgotten about. the majority of us opiate lovers wish we never had that first high. until heroin maintenance or whatever your opi of choice is comes around (which it won't) at least save them for later in life like when you retire and have no more responsibilities

Hell you can even go back and read all my posts I've been on here for 4 years you can see my slippery slide into full blown Iv addiction. I was just like you as were many others. dont be another statistic

Last edited:
I hate to repeat everyone, but I hope every addict posts on these type of threads.

Please dont do it.

Ah, the first taste. Then the second. Then increasing doses to try and recreate that first blissful feeling. Wait, I need more already again? Why am I sweating and cold and can't stop my legs from twitching? What's crawling in my skin? It's only noon, I had my drugs this morning, wtf! Why do I already need twenty of them to keep from being sick and I still don't feel as good as when I took one no matter how many I take!?

It my sound preachy, but listen to everyone in this thread. One increase leads to more almost every time, and you spend so much time trying to recreate those initial highs, then I just becomes a game of keeping from getting sick and withdrawaling if you miss a dose by mere minutes. And the downward spiral of addiction is complete, the devil dancing with another victim. If you can get out now, do it now before it's too late.

i took a small script for 30 T3's originally, let to heavy hitters I'm on today and currently trying to kick.

It it ain't worth shit.

dat monkies on ur back now haha, im a huge opiate user...your screwed homie :p jk just be very very very careful and dont overdo it.

No such thing as an opiate user that can do either one of those things.

Theres a reason they call addiction total loss of control...

Ya that is basically step one: we admitted we were powerless over our addiction, that our lives had become unmanageable.

I'm only half way through the 12 steps (because I have REALLY been working them) and my 1 year sober is in 11 days.

Awesome.....Congrats Mad, I'm only 9 days clean but on my way.

Keep at it brother, God will test you, to see how serious you are about your sobriety, and do not get down on yourself about relapses, because they WILL happen. I started over from 9 months. The important thing is to learn from it.

The smart man learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others. When it comes to opiates it seems we all have to make our own mistakes even though experienced people are sounding the warning. It would be nice to save someone from a lifetime of a monkey. But people are going to do what they are going to do.

In b4 OP is injecting Heroin.

Trust me man, there is no recreational opiate use, just slowly over time an addiction that creeps up on you, and you start to do it more and more, and begin to seek out opiates, and eventually, realize you are physically and mentally dependent on them and pills start to cost too much and just don't get the job done and then...

BAM!@!@!@@!

heroin in your fucking veins!

Ya that is basically step one: we admitted we were powerless over our addiction, that our lives had become unmanageable.

I'm only half way through the 12 steps (because I have REALLY been working them) and my 1 year sober is in 11 days.

Don't you still use kratom?

Trust me, I know it's a much smaller monkey then iv opiates or a large pill habit but your lying to yourself if you truly count your sober date and still use kratom.

Sober from the hard stuff sure, but kratom is a pretty strong opiate in my experience, it has saved me from some large habit withdrawals, that is for sure. And it's not easy to kick.

Disreguard this post if you don't take kratom and I am just mistaking another poster for something I thought I've read from you.