• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

First time, long time.

Delusional Thomas

Bluelighter
Greetings BlueLighters!

Web searches have been bringing me to these forums for at least a decade (has the site been around that long?) The majority of my searches were about dosages and combinations. I like to think of myself as a responsible drug user. So I take harm reduction very seriously. But it's also nice to hear other peoples experiences before I try something new. Or seeing that somebody had a similar experience and survived so I can stop freaking out lol

I enjoy psychedelics, benzos, certain opiates, amphetamines (mainly Adderall) and marijuana of course. My drug use is probably pretty boring compared to some on here. I rarely take the same drug 2 days in a row (except for weed) and I rarely do super high doses of anything. All part of my harm reduction technique. I've been fortunate enough to avoid addiction (excluding nicotine and caffeine) or overdose. I'm sure we've all lost somebody to drugs. Whether to the grave, or because they wandered off at the party and literally just got lost. :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, I wanna be around for a while. And I think places like this where we can discuss our use without stigma and exchange advice is extremely helpful to achieve that goal. Most of my friends aren't into the same things (substance use) I'm into anymore. Which is what made me decide to finally sign up here after all these years. I want to interact with a more relatable crowd. I still have many questions. And I might even have answers for others.

That's all I can think of for now. Hope to be on this site for long time and interact with some cool people. ✌:cool:

Welcome to Bluelght @Delusional Thomas!

Cool intro - I hope you find exactly what you're looking for. You can make BL your family if you choose to, as the regulars here are wicked cool and close knit and the information available is very helpful. BL has been available to the public since Oct. 21st 1999, I believe. When I was 8 years old :oops:

I'm sure you know your way around, but we have a forum for just about anything, so don't be a stranger ;)

See you around!

PS - I LOVE Adderall. Lol.

Thank you for the welcome!

And Adderall is amazing lol I used to hate it as a child since I was forced to take it for ADD. But as an adult, I can't even get my house clean without it ??‍♂️