Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

first time IVd alpha-ppp

Beerman

Bluelighter
Hi I think is my second TR here in BL, my weigh is 60kg, in my middle twenties, not so much experience with stimulants, only with amphetamine user for some time, not so much, then mdma, and even less coke, but also had been few years heroin IV use and also tried few twice or so to IV coke. Well lets the TR start.

T0.00: mix 60-70mg eyeballed (i know it's not good.. but I tried before up my nose) push the plunger slowly just to be safe, I stand up, nice rush came after 20seconds or so, then started feeling good and great stimulation.
T0.05: feeling very stimulated with a good smile in my face, a bit anxious but not bad.
T0.10: getting ready to buy some booze, go out the street, alone, walking listening some music, I was feeling quite warm however the weather was a bit cold, maybe that was because i was in a hurry, the liquor shop was closing in 15min and the shop is 1 mile far, I was feeling quite anxious and worried about arriving late to buy lol but yes the drug made me more worried and anxious about this.
T0.15: finally I arrive at the liquor shop, almost running, I had 2 min to buy my supplies, I managed quite fast not feeling so good anymore, still worried, maybe also bc one friend of mine get angry with me today, anyway I got out and walk home, still feeling anxious outside, drink a beer in my way, it helps to relax a bit.
T0.40: home again, finish my pint, saw some TV, cigarret, feeling better and thinking about redose.
T1.00: redose but not so much, this time 40-50mg, the rush still there but less strong, this time I didn't feel so anxious after that one, more TV, more ziggis. Feeling like want to do something so I start cleaning the kitchen with some music aswell, feeling good.
T2.00: thinking about one more, same amount maybe a bit more than las time, think about taking 5mg of valium, took the valium and IVd arround 60mg more, at the same time I had my low dose of SL bupe 0.05mg, I'm trying to quit bupe. Smooth rush again, still feeling good, more TV, some JWH-081 it helped with the little bit pf anxiety I still had. Prepare dinner bc feeling quite hungry, another beer with pizza, yum!
T3.00: still feeling clear headed wanting to do things but if there's something good in TV it's perfectly fine, almost relaxing.
T4.00: still good, dont know when I'm going to bed but I think that sleeping is not going to be a problem as the previous times when insuflated.

And thats it I would rate that stuff as good substitute but as I said I don't have much experience with both, let's see tomorrow, maybe I'm going to update the TR if theres something unusual as headache, sometimes it makes me headache next day or few hours after.

Maybe also if feeling good I try with a bigger dose like 150mg as I read in another post that this dose is the one to go, we'll see.

Cheers!

Thanks, interesting report. It´s very good that you write it, as a-PPP seems to be available and not that many reports exist.

So how was the day after?

Day after was good, nothing special, I slept quite a lot and fine, nothing about this wierd feeling the day after using amph or a lot of coke, or headache, neither a hurge to redose.

But I also keep trying next day in the evening some kind of "speedballs", with O-Desmethyltramadol and a-ppp, what can I say it was nice, more or less what I expected, that kind of warm-wierd rush from O-DT and the almost instant "happyness" provided by a-ppp.

But for example today, 3 days after first try, it's kind of feeling urge to redose, because after the shot you feel the rush and well, and almosto no nervous at all, but within few minutes you can start feeling nervous and a bit anxious and thinking about redose again but you feel too stimulated that you don't want to at the same time, it's a bit anxious that feeling... I don't know if it's the same feeling as happen with IVd coke, as I said I only tried 3 times I think, and I was not so good and I didn't like it, also coke made my skin black around the shot.. :S

Also I'm starting to feel a bit stupid, confusing words for example, sometimes forgetting things.. I hope that shit is not too neurotoxic and it's only minor side effects...

Cheers.

Last edited: