• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc First time I tried ghb and it caused constant watery discharge running from my sinuses down my throat is that normal?

Tieeurrrop

Bluelighter
I only took about 1ml (0.7g per ml strength) over the day and that drip down my throat was so annoying it negated any kind of relaxation or pleasant effect the G caused.

I have looked around online and some people speak of 'stuffy nose' if they use G a lot so maybe this is the same thing?
Also when I would 'drag' some of the phlegm it would have the same salty taste as the GHB, so is it just the G itself 'flowing' through the sinuses?

I don't understand how you could enjoy the high with that constant running down the throat. It was also worse when I would lie down so meant that it was a constant annoyance preventing relaxation and sleep, it felt like a similar feeling you have when you need to pee and trying to sleep. My windpipe would be filling second by second with this watery phlegm and then after every 20 seconds or so filter into my stomach making a gurgling noise.

Ruined it for me really and I just threw the vials I had away after a few hours of experiencing this effect.

I can't imagine how I could avoid that? I got my stuff from a very reputable guy so I don't think it was not legit stuff. I think I have also had this same side effect with other Gaba B drugs I took - f-phenibut, baclofen - so maybe it is just an effect of gaba b activation? like how opiods will cause water retention and constipation.

I don't know how you guys could enjoy taking this drug if you also experience that. I really didn't expect to feel like I was on a drug at all from all the talk of how clean it was an natural to the body it is. From all that talk I expected it to feel as clean as taking a food supplement or vitamin c or something but my expectations were certainly let down on that front.

Are you sure that it's GHB? I remember reading about this issue with GBL once if I'm not mistaken. Sounds quite annoying though.

that sounds really sketchy, even with GBL theres nothing running down ur throat after u swallow it, unless u drink it raw and it burns ur throat but still theres not gonna be pleghm or anything unless u puke

I only took about 1ml (0.7g per ml strength) over the day and that drip down my throat was so annoying it negated any kind of relaxation or pleasant effect the G caused.

I have looked around online and some people speak of 'stuffy nose' if they use G a lot so maybe this is the same thing?
Also when I would 'drag' some of the phlegm it would have the same salty taste as the GHB, so is it just the G itself 'flowing' through the sinuses?

I don't understand how you could enjoy the high with that constant running down the throat. It was also worse when I would lie down so meant that it was a constant annoyance preventing relaxation and sleep, it felt like a similar feeling you have when you need to pee and trying to sleep. My windpipe would be filling second by second with this watery phlegm and then after every 20 seconds or so filter into my stomach making a gurgling noise.

Ruined it for me really and I just threw the vials I had away after a few hours of experiencing this effect.

I can't imagine how I could avoid that? I got my stuff from a very reputable guy so I don't think it was not legit stuff. I think I have also had this same side effect with other Gaba B drugs I took - f-phenibut, baclofen - so maybe it is just an effect of gaba b activation? like how opiods will cause water retention and constipation.

I don't know how you guys could enjoy taking this drug if you also experience that. I really didn't expect to feel like I was on a drug at all from all the talk of how clean it was an natural to the body it is. From all that talk I expected it to feel as clean as taking a food supplement or vitamin c or something but my expectations were certainly let down on that front.
Damn you had a discharge in your throat???They dont call it date rape for nothing.

Do some searching here perhaps...I believe I recall people talking about this in another thread...

I've never experienced this first hand from GHB/1,4-BD however...