• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time going through this... help please?

I think you are taking too much still. If you are trying to taper you don't want to take an equivalent dose. You need to take less. You shouldn't use that much subs if you can help it. Bupe withdrawals suck and last for weeks on end. Unless I am misunderstanding and you just don't want to be sick.

You could probably get away with 2 mg. It's going to be uncomfortable, but you probably have some built up in your system right now. I could skip days on the bupe and not even notice it.

Good work man.

I just wanted to say I also took my last pill on Sat after a year of heavy use and am currently on day 5 of withdrawls. There were points where I really thought I would die but with this group and a ton of support and motivation to quit I keep going. I swear today things started getting better physically. I have been taking a ton of multivitamins, b complex, immodium, 5htp, ib prof, drinking water, ensure and my doctor gave me a little valium to help me sleep although I've been mostly staying away from it. You can do it!! Pm me if you want. Also google robert_325 taper. I have a friend currently doing it and says it's working wonders, I couldn't get subs or I would have tried it.