• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin First time for everything...

moonshield06

Bluelighter
Well, after about a year of steady opiate use, I finally succumbed to my curiousity. In the last year I've been on oxy steadily and have dabbled with heroin a few times. Always snorted. Or at least until tonight...

I took my first hit of IV'd heroin about an hour ago, and only did .1. My oxy tolerance is up to 80-100mg and I must say I'm still floored. What a great feeling. I don't think I'll be doing it again based on how amazing this feels. It's simply scary. I had someone else who's very experienced hit me up and it all went very smoothly.

Now I finally know what the buzz is all about.

Shit is the pot of gold.

Until it becomes the pot of shit :/.

Glad your first one was good. In my experience, I only had good shots unless some crazy shitty bag came around.

It is scary, how good it feels., and how fast. Use the fear to space out uses. Addiction is a bitch.

For someone who is a regular user, is it EVER worth it?
sorry for double post. you cant delete posts?

Last edited:
^That is a hard question to answer. At the time, the only thing that was worth anything was my dope. Now that I have broken the physical addiction... I want to say hell no it's never worth the things we have to do to get it (robbing, tricking, scamming $$). In the end, I think It was worth it. I got the reckless abandonment fantasy out of my system, and after surviving a brutal and long methadone withdrawal, I now know I am a lot stronger than I thought.

Is it worth it. Good question..

it is a good question.. and it would take a lot of time to way out the pros and cons of it all, all the robbing, lying, tricking, and scamming for money, selling everything you own that's worth a dollar, all to feel good but then that good feeling turns into using just to feel normal :\ .. so i can't really answer the question if it was all worth it since im still kinda on opiates (suboxone).. so i still feel im under the control of them. good question indeed..