• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time doing heroin

DuckyBitch69

Bluelighter
So I'm doing heroin for my first time tonight. Snorting route. What should I except. I do plan on speed balling (mixing it with meth). Anyone have any insight??? Is it true that doing it one time will have me hooked? will I withdrawal from using one time?

So I'm doing heroin for my first time tonight. Snorting route. What should I except. I do plan on speed balling (mixing it with meth). Anyone have any insight???
start with small amounts,, some ppl puke the first time they do heroin. BTW, make sure it's not fentanyl what you have cause you can easily OD. Are you sure it's good quality? it'd be good if u had a fentanyl test strip. just to make sure. u can easily die if it's mixed with fent.

Please don't mix for your first or second time! Stims negate the effects of opiates a bit feeling wise so you might not realize you're as high as you are. With oxycodone it's less dangerous because you can count the doses per milligram--but heroin is quite variable. Plus, don't you want to feel what it's like on it's own first?

One time won't have you hooked, but it will definitely leave a strong impression on you if you like it. If you're trying it just to try it I understand.. but you're dealing with the devil.

start with small amounts,, some ppl puke the first time they do heroin. BTW, make sure it's not fentanyl what you have cause you can easily OD. Are you sure it's good quality? it'd be good if u had a fentanyl test strip. just to make sure. u can easily die if it's mixed with fent.
I have no way of testing it. We are definitely starting with small amounts

Unless it's pure fentynal I can't see you overdosing from one or two tiny lines. But space out trying it just in case and see how potent it is upon the first sniff.

People have died from one unlucky sniff. That's why heroin is so dangerous. It's not common for that to happen, but one can't overlook that it's always a possibility you know? I agree with nznity. Nothing good can come from this :( But I get the curiosity.

i would expect bliss and pure happiness but as mentioned it might just be this drug with its bliss that pulls you down a deep dark hole.
Also i personally wouldnt speedball with H for my first time. Do the one drug on its own to understand the feeling and sedation and strength and so on. Get to know it on its own before mixing it with other stuff.
But as most has warned its an evil drug that can catch you by the curly bits without you even knowing.

But if you gonna do it, i'd advise small hits and to not speedball.

And no you wont have any wd from one time use but yourmind might tell you another.

Best of luck and be careful

Also, speaking of natural, fresh morning glory seeds have been some of my enjoyable and serious trips.
Have you used any opiates before? I personally wouldn't start with one of the strongest, even after taking oxy and morphine orally I was still sick the first time I did H. Maybe do one drug before the other to see how it plans out?

As others have echoed, start small be careful - you can always do more. Do you have a naloxone kit just in case?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it but not too much 😉.I think the statistic is 23% of people that try it, get addicted FYI. Good luck and let us know how you ger / got on.

i would expect bliss and pure happiness but as mentioned it might just be this drug with its bliss that pulls you down a deep dark hole.
Also i personally wouldnt speedball with H for my first time. Do the one drug on its own to understand the feeling and sedation and strength and so on. Get to know it on its own before mixing it with other stuff.
But as most has warned its an evil drug that can catch you by the curly bits without you even knowing.

But if you gonna do it, i'd advise small hits and to not speedball.

And no you wont have any wd from one time use but yourmind might tell you another.

Best of luck and be careful
nice HR advice buddy!, you couldn't have said it better :)

If you’ve experienced misery in your life it’s every reason to NOT use this drug, I was the same way, felt like my life was garbage and soon as you get a taste of good dope and feel all those problems vanish it gets nasty real quick.

I wish you the best in whatever you decide because I know nothing can be said that will sway you.

-GC

The first time I ever took it I was hooked I'm not fucking lying, I'd tried weed, hash, crack, coke amphetamine (uk speed not meth) and I Ioved speed before trying heroin

Then one day my brother couldn't get amphetamine/speed and had heroin gave me some and I found my DOC and that was that for 4 years only wanted heroin

19 year's clean now though so tred carefully it's to nice

I have no way of testing it. We are definitely starting with small amounts

If you dont have a way of testing id say start with 4 10mg lines 20 minutes apart if you feel nothing most likely its heroin if you don't feel comfortable doing that find a junkie and give him a .1 to shoot if he don't fall out right away its most likely heroin but fent is extremely potent ive oded on it several times and I dont think youll w/d from it unless you plan on doing it all day at heavy doses

start with small amounts,, some ppl puke the first time they do heroin.

I puked almost every time I did heroin, or at least got extremely nauseous (avoid riding in cars!). Also oxycodone and hydrocodone almost always made me puke, too. However oxymorphone, hydromorphone, codeine and morphine I never puked on or got nauseous. I wonder why?

Last edited:
You're not gonna withdrawal from one use. For several years, I was able to buy a 20 bag, snort some every day for a week, and then just stop. No withdrawal whatsoever. Of course I missed it, but no restless legs, no insomnia. My brain's mu receptors were still pretty normal. After a few years, it ramped up, but the point being is I didn't really seek it out immediately when I ran out during those occasional binge weeks.