• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin First time doing h

Smoke it on foil..

There is no #3 in the states. Anything coming from the darknet is going to be very, very, very weak. Almost pointless. It was probably 90% cut.

I would either try to find a real hookup near you (either BTH / #4). Or find pills. Something like roxies. Even vicodin would be better than anything found on the darknet.

Smoke it on foil..

There is no #3 in the states. Anything coming from the darknet is going to be very, very, very weak. Almost pointless. It was probably 90% cut.

I would either try to find a real hookup near you (either BTH / #4). Or find pills. Something like roxies. Even vicodin would be better than anything found on the darknet.
Can I ask what the #s & BTH means? Ive never heard it spoke of that way. I live in Tennessee & here its white, brown, tan, black, dogfood & if its pink or blue its fentanyl. Thanks!

Sure.

In the states we get 2 types of heroin.

West of the mississippi = bth (black tar which can be smoked or IV'd....cannot sniff for obvious reasons. But you can water it down and squirt up your nose)
East of the mississippi = #4 (china white which can be sniffed or IV'd...cannot smoke since it doesn't run)

Of course its possible to find both in many places. For example in california tar will dominate on the streets, but there is plenty of powder available too.

This last decade or so, #4 is really a fent mix. You really won't find real heroin.

In TN you are getting #4...or some powder based mix of fent / heroin.

Oddly, you can smoke fent. So if you come across a hard rock it can probably be smoked.

#3 is found in Europe. Usually called brown, or afgan brown. Before IV you need to add citric acid. But you can sniff or smoke this as well.

I was told not to use a pipe, but not sure if thats true?
i used to smoke it on a crack pipe, never tried with a meth pipe. way easier than foil or a shot while you're out and about. but i'm in the UK where we don't have all these different types of heroin and i always forget what number we get.

people have strong opinions about how to take different drugs and their perception of what is wasteful and works best. just do what works for you. like i never ran gear on foil cos i was impatient and some people would go mad seeing me doing that.

Sure.

In the states we get 2 types of heroin.

West of the mississippi = bth (black tar which can be smoked or IV'd....cannot sniff for obvious reasons. But you can water it down and squirt up your nose)
East of the mississippi = #4 (china white which can be sniffed or IV'd...cannot smoke since it doesn't run)

Of course its possible to find both in many places. For example in california tar will dominate on the streets, but there is plenty of powder available too.

This last decade or so, #4 is really a fent mix. You really won't find real heroin.

In TN you are getting #4...or some powder based mix of fent / heroin.

Oddly, you can smoke fent. So if you come across a hard rock it can probably be smoked.

#3 is found in Europe. Usually called brown, or afgan brown. Before IV you need to add citric acid. But you can sniff or smoke this as well.
Thank you! Only been using occasionally for last couple of years & I dont know many ppl here I could ask & the ones I could, I wouldn't trust. Lol For the most part what I find is white or tan. Ive never seen black. What they call dogfood here in TN is supposed to be black tar, but its mostly got added crap in it & is bunk. The white wont smoke but the tan will.

The size of a match head is what I was suggested and I'm still alive. Don't rush it take a small dose wait 20-30 minutes then dose again until you feel good.

So it’s my first time doing h on Saturday. I bought a .2 Afghan as well as narcan and a testing kit. The problem is that I plan to snort it but I don’t have a scale so is there any rough outline of a decent amount? I was thinking tiny lines little by little. Thanks
My advice is just dont do it at all. Snorting leads to taking shots then to iving...youll be hooked on it once it hits your veins. Just stop right now...im addicted to black tar heroin and already ended up in rehab then relapsed. Please just dont do it.

Id recommend against trying it, good heroin is way more addictive than almost all other opioids, even smoking or snorting heroin is more addictive than IV oxycodone, the only thing that compares is opana, and thats up in the air. It can be a pain in the ass of a drug. Honestly you'd be better off trying pharmaceutical fentanyl at a measured dosage than heroin, as far as addictiveness goes.

If you are going to do it, I wouldn't go past 50mg your first time (certainly not your last).