• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time doing 8mg Dilaudid tonight....need advice!

I've not been able to find dilaudid, but I get shot with needles once or twice a week for the past year now, so that fear is not there anymore. If i get my hands on them, i fear that I will IV them first chance I get. Maybe its good that I can't find them.

EDIT: no it's not. I want to try them damnit.

even people with no tolerance snort an 8 mg dilaudid and dont really feel anything...

that's not true...you don't get really high, but you feel really good (and itchy) and I did 16mg 8 railed and 8 plugged and thought I was going to die...but that was me being an idiot and going online to look at OD symptoms.

If you have no opiate tolerance, I'd rail or plug 8mg, and then go from there.
If you have some tolerance, I'd start at 12mg...

I've never even taken 10 percs. Man you guys are hardcore as fuck

hmmm...sarcasm ?

Anyway. I'd say once you reach the 14mg mark you should stop using dilaudid. At that point your tolerance is hitting the fan and shitting all over the place. Give yourself a break and take it down a notch. Otherwise, you'll have to REALLY up your doses in every (opiate based) substance just to enjoy it. THAT sucks. Or, change your ROA.

Update: Sooo....we did the 14 mg, which felt great the time, but looking back we probably could have stopped at like 10, and would've been fine. We did more than we probably needed to, I think because I kept expecting the high to get better, like on coke, when you do more, you get higher. But on the Dilaudid, once you get to a good point, it lasts for a while....we did our last 4mg at like 10 pm and were feeling GREAt till 2 a.m....Im on 8mg right now and feel good, nothing insane, but relaxed to the maxxx.....I'll just make sure to keep my usage at the lowest mg possible to keep my tolerance down.

hmmm...sarcasm ?

Anyway. I'd say once you reach the 14mg mark you should stop using dilaudid. At that point your tolerance is hitting the fan and shitting all over the place. Give yourself a break and take it down a notch. Otherwise, you'll have to REALLY up your doses in every (opiate based) substance just to enjoy it. THAT sucks. Or, change your ROA.

I wasn't being sarcastic...:)