• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time doing 8mg Dilaudid tonight....need advice!

kn5904

Greenlighter
So I have about 16 - 8mg Dilaudid tabs. I do not have much of an opiate tolerance, but have done OC40's, and 4-6 percs in one evening. Generally, yayo or E is my drug of choice....anyways....I want to do some of this Dilaudid tonight, and was wondering if someone could PLEASE give me a little bit of adivce on how much to start out with, and how much is too much....also, I dont IV so should I plug? Thanks guys :)

I would plug 4mg, and see how you feel. Titrate from there. Nothing more that really need be said on the topic.

Do enjoy.
Cy

By plugging it, I have to disolve in h20 right? What about snorting it? Thatd be preferred, i dont have any syringes....but i do have a visine bottle...how much h20?

I read that the BA is like 30% oral, 55-60% nasal, 80-90% plugged and or course 100 IV. I dont need a crazy high, like i said my tolerance is like next to nothing...have plenty f pills to start off slow and keep going...but at what point is enough ( in mg's)?

well dilaudid only really works with IV pretty much

As someone who has eaten, snorted and IVed plenty of dilaudid id have to disagree with that. Dilaudid works quiet well when snorted and you stay high for longer then if you IV it. You just don't get that ungodly rush that many IV drug users including myself have spent so much time chasing.

If you have no tolerance you should feel high from snorting 8mg's of dilaudid.

Definitely IV or plug, all other ways are a waste. As for how to plug, I dunno cuz my anal passage is a one way street but I've seen plenty of threads on it recently so use the search engine you'll find what you need.

plugging gets 33% bio availability while snorting is 50-60, i would snort 4-5mg and see how you feel, then do another 2-4mg if you feel its not enough.

Ok, so I'll either plug ( I found a syringe! ) or snort, but how many mg's is too much? At what point should I stop? Chance of OD?

simply start small, if you feel high dont do more, if you cant feel it try a little more.

thats one reason i like snorting more too, you can adjust/redose ALOT easier

Dyno, have you specifically snorted Dilaudid, or just other meds? Weird, I have no prob doing E, Coke, Molly...whatever, but this Dilaudid it buggin me out!

ive snorted alot of dilaudid, its great because it hits within the minute, gives a 20-30min rush and then bliss for 2-3 hours, maybe get some diphenhydramine to help with itchiness-50mg will do

Ok, sniffed 4mg, feel a little warmth nothing insane...its been 15 min....good to do another 4?

yea, i dont see it becoming a issue, might get really tired though

Ahhh....8mg in, and life is gooood! Relaxed, having a hard time keeping my eyes open, but nt cuz im falling asleep, but cuz im so damn chill right now. Glad I got these pills...thanks for the advice everyone, I appreciate it! xo

even people with no tolerance snort an 8 mg dilaudid and dont really feel anything...

Definitely not true. As someone who uses opiates on a daily basis, and has used dilaudid often enough in the past I'd say that for someone who has never used dilaudid and who has a small enough tolerance to get high on less than 10 percocets or an OC40.

When I first tried dilaudid I used 4mg. This quickly turned into 8, then 16 and then it was too expensive to be worth it. I chose the snorting route. Yes, swallowing is a waste (in my opinion). Plugging is definitely worth it, and snorting is (up to a point).

Start with 4mg. You'll be fine.

My BEST advice would be send them my way!=D lol. No actually, since you have a low tolerance, take ONE and wait an hour and see how you feel. Should do you fine. Do not mix opiates with ODs and alcohol; this can be lethal. Be very careful and if you were my child, I'd kick your ass and never want you to be addicted! it is a lifelong battle with a demon that is stronger than we are. Seek a pain management clinic. That way you will be tested and still get pain control, stay SAFE.

Ok guys...up to 14mg now...were gonna stop for the night, but damn, we got a great high from them!!Relaxed, zoning out....so chill....thanks so much!