• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine First time cocaine sinuses burning like fire!

Area57

Bluelighter
Technically not the very first time. I guess I have tried it a couple times in the past years ago. But whatever.

Recently tried relatively small amounts. I think it is good stuff. Everyday for the last six days. In that time have done two to four times a night and gone through .7 of a gram.

Last two nights my nose, I think in sinuses, has been burning after the numbing effects wore off. It was poring snot and there were a couple times I blew my nose and there was a light tint of blood.

Mathis stuff seems a bit wet, I don't know how fine I need to chop it up. Am I getting chunks stuck up there? Do I need to really chop it to a powder?

I also stick the straw so it is just past my nostril. Maybe 3/4 of an inch up there. Is that too far? Thanks.

Out of curiousity. When does tolerance build? I don't want tolerance. I like the fact it only takes a small lie and lasts for two hours and I don't really feel like doing more until 3-31/2 hours later and it's not a real compelling need. More I just do another if it's still too early and I am staying awake because I like to do the last line about three hours before sleep and I sleep well.

Are you using a saline wash when your finished ? If your not then you may have irritated the lining of your nose causing bleeding and the burning sensation when you redose.

During this time be especially careful if your sharing straws as blood to blood contact can land you in a lot of trouble - Hepatitis etc

I am using a thing called NeilMed sinus flush at the end of the night. It has little pockets of salt and baking soda. Feels weird! You stick it in one nostril and push and it comes out the other nostril and the back of your mouth.

Should i I use the flush in the morning too?

Doing this his right before bed. Today I wake up and my nose feels pretty good. Maybe it feels a little dry and ever so slightly irritated. Like I went to a club and breathed in smoke or something. Nothing bad. Not running. But I know if I were to do it again tonight it would be the same old burning.

Too big big of chunks?

thank you for the warning. Never in a million years would I share a straw though. I wouldn't even use off of the same surface as someone else. But it is good advice and probably something that a lot of people don't think about. Thank you for your reply.

I've only done cocaine once as well but also do research on sinus infections. Never rule out actual health conditions for drug side effects. Mine came on literally the day after that one time with cocaine actually.