• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine First time buying my own ball

aSoberTrip

Greenlighter
Hello all :)

So my friend normally is the one wo gets my stuff for me, and I normally only get a gram or 2 on the weekends as does he, but this weekend I have a bit more money and I getting an 8ball as well as some weed, I just have a question to make sure I dont get ripped off;

I dont get it every day and only get it when i can afford it, but normally its already bagged and ready, I've only seen it being weighed out 2 or three times on a folded dollar bill, im gonna weigh it that way after just to make sure its legit, is that the way to do it? And every time I've gotten it it's always hard and rocky and I have too press it and break it down, is coke supposed to come like that or is it suppose to be more powdery without the break down being necessary?

Sorry for novice questions lol 'm just excited and perhaps eager but dont want to have a fun party be ruined by throwing away 150 out of my check cus i cant buy them every day lol

usually if you have to break it down like that, it is a good sign, powder generally means it has been cut to hell. Does it have a sheen to it? like a pearlescent fish-scale look to it? Smell kind of like fuel? If so you might have some very good shit.

usually if you have to break it down like that, it is a good sign, powder generally means it has been cut to hell. Does it have a sheen to it? like a pearlescent fish-scale look to it? Smell kind of like fuel? If so you might have some very good shit.
This^^^^^^^
You also want to try it if first time going thru dealer. If possible, use a friend's trusted dealer. If not ,yeah you gotta be weary pay attention to look, smell/taste,numbness, all that a lot of unscrupulous coke dealers these days.

A good way of trying it is to ask to sample the product first and offer to pay for any coke used in the process. Just enough for two small lines one up each nostil and a dab is usually enough to know if it's worth buying or not.