• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

First time AMT experience...

Quoin

Bluelighter
Well, I haven't been around Bluelight lately, but I though I should hop on and post my first experience with AMT. Now, I've done my fare share of drugs, definatly not as much as some people here, but enough where I have something to compare to, and I can go about my use responsibly. I could have been a little more responsible with AMT, and I think maybe I didn't give it a fair enough chance. A friend of mine who lives on my floor dropped by my dorm room and mentioned something about a rave that night, 5 buck, small, in the middle on nowhere Wisconsin. I really had nothing better to do than sleep, as I had only had 3 hours the previous night, and had been working all day. Fuck it, I went anyways. Now, I knew he had a few rolls, and a packed bowl of schwag, but I didn't know he had 4 pills of AMT. I'm not sure the dosage, but they were 4 stantard sized capsules filled with a brownish powder. On the three hour car ride, he mentioned that he had them, and asked me if I wanted to try them, as when he last mentioned them, I imeadiatly beefed up on research and asked him to get a hold of some for me sometime. He ranted and raved about how great it was, so I was in. I took my two capsules about an hour or so before getting to the party. Ok, nothing for a while, just kinda slowly creeping on me, somewhat like acid. Can't help but to smile like an idiot, and think that the whole world knows what's up, and that something's going on, even though it's just me and my friend in his car. The guilty smirk. The highway was pitchblack, no lights as it was away from the cities so far, and roadcones were seperating the two sides of Highway 94. My friend's muffler had dropped before we left, so his car rattled loudly. As the drug started to take effect, the cones were glowing, no, shining especially bright from his headlights. I started getting a little paranoid, but I knew that this was going to be strong as hell, very potent right away. It was kinda intimidating. I almost felt like crying, even though I knew I was ok, and everything was fine, just for no reason, crying. After hiding in my hood for a while, we get to the party. It's about -10 F outside, and we can't bring our jackets in, so we dash to the front door, me trailing behind my friend. I kinda meekly mutter "Mike, can you make sure I'm ok tonight?" He just laughs and says sure. He's a pretty cool guy. Later, he tells me that I was sluring really bad when I was talking to him. Walking inside was almost exactly like watching Hunter S. Thompson walk around on ether in Fear and Loathing. I felt tilted back, my legs swinging in front of me. Almost watching myself doing what I was doing at first. It was kinda scary, probibly not the right atmosphere for the first time experience for AMT. After walking around kinda lost for a while, more and more people arived, and eventually I ran into people I knew. Mike, my friend, was busy with some girl he knew, so I kinda felt a little ditched. Some other friends I ran into kept me pretty entertained, asking me about the experience and such, dancing then taking breaks. Considering my extremely poor sleeping habits around that time, and how little sleep I got the night before, I had a pretty high energy level, enough to dance. It was definatly more physical than a lot of drugs I've taken, but not like rolling, or anythin I had done before. My inner theighs kept twitching, over and over, like a burst of twitching for 5 minutes, then stop for 20, then more twitching. It was kinda scary at first, but then I got used to it, and though it was pretty funny. Eventually, I would just start laughing, and my friends would know that's when my legs were twitching. I still felt somewhat alienated, Mike gone and me being the only one on this drug. I wish I hadn't done it alone maybe. I don't know. Around 4 or 5 (took the pills at 10) I started to get tired, really physically weak too. I was still seeing thing, tripping and feeling different sensations, but I just felt like I needed a healthy dose of caffeine or something. All that not sleeping that whole week was catchin up to me. After a while, we left, drove back, and I passed out in my bed. That was Saturday morning (the party was friday night) I woke up once or twice, just looking at the clock, then drifting back asleep. When I finally woke up, woke up, there was about 4 messages on my answeringmachine, and it was Sunday morning. I had slept through Saturday completely. Again, I must mention that I don't think I gave the drug a fair chance, and wish I was in a better environment, with different people, and had gotten all the rest I needed, before embarking on this trip. It was still fun, and I'd definatly like to do it again, just when I'm more prepared. Any questions? lemme know! I want to hear other's experiences with AMT too. Laterz.
------------------
Oh god, why have you forsaken me? *chomp* mmm......sacralicious....
"Stanley Kubrick is the essence of cyberpunk."
-Timothy Leary

You write a solid report of the experience, well done. If the experience was'nt like XTC then what sort of effects were you getting other than energy at the party? Were you seeing phychedlic patterns?

Well, since that was a good long report, ill throw in another with a few more details...
I took 60mg of AMT in capsule form at around 10:30...it smelled bad and i was aware of the fx at that moderate dosage. It was all i had for the night out to a nightclub in the Columbus area, which no one i was with had been to yet...my gf was drinking a bit and the girl driving was sober...
Since we didnt have directions or somethign it took almost an hour to get to a place 20 min away, which was good, cuz at 12:00 i was barely if at all feeling the AMT, it felt like the typical nervous anxious placebo affects i get with most drugs...but it seemed like right when we got there of course it came up stronger...roughtly 1:50 min after ingestion...
The club was a lot less empty than i expected, and this coincided with my come up, which made me feel weird, like sad for some reason but not really...cuz it was a really nice place, but i wish it was more packed. Later on i got more trails, a little color effects, and some sound fx, but nothing spectacular...it was like very light acid, with very minimal mind fuck, and a lot of "Speedy" fx, similar to speed or E (ive never done speed though...) I got that twitchyness too, but what i fucking hated was the come down's Jaw Clenching! It was non stop and pretty strong...i got that "cant sleep" restlessness feeling, at like 5:30 i decided to not even try to sleep, and my wonderful GF decided to stay up with me too, as i had to be at Work at 9 (on a fuckign saturday...) I was kind of exhausted too, but that may be from dancing. The club was OK, and AMT definately gave me the highest "fun factor" in our group, AMT was cheap but id still take a $20 pill or better yet Foxy over AMT for a club drug....Long story short, its fun, good experiment drug, but much better to do during the day. Light trip fx at 60 mg, and strong somewhat negative after affects. Overalll neutral id say, since the cons kind of sucked.
-CrescentFresh
------------------
I've Been Denied all the Best UltraSex
HyperCFP - AIM

This experience is from about 3-4 months ago, i never posted a trip report, but reading yours brought back awesome memories.
Anyway, I got a shipment in the mail with 10 AMT capsuls with 55mg each in them, and within about 10 minutes i got anxious and railed half a capsul. (Approx 25 mg). About a half hour later i started feeling sort of hazy, not really "tripping", just kinda out of place. I noticed slight changes in colors and movement. While waiting for my friend to get out of work, i swallowed the rest of the capsul and drove to his work to wait outside for about 15 minutes. When he came out, we smoked a blunt and he dropped his capsul. We decided we needed a place to chill for the night because we had never done this before, so we rented a cheap motel just outside of town. An hour or so went by and I was feeling just fine. It's extremely hard to describe, sort of a ecstasy like euphoria where you feel real "open" and have that warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach, but your brain is going nuts from all the visuals. Being the drug abusers we are, we sprinkled about 30 MG's onto a joint and smoked it. Approximatly an hour later I ran out to my car to grab a CD, and "accidentally" ran into another AMT pill. Well you can guess what happened, down it went. A few minutes later i confessed to my friend what I did, and he did the same. This is when the fun started. I had an almost uncontrollable twitch in my body, no matter what part of my body it was (arm, leg, feet etc) once i started moving it a little bit, it twiched like I was posessed for sometimes minutes. It got very annoying, but at the same time we were fucked up as all hell, so we didn't care. The visuals were semi-similar to a strong LSD trip, but not the same. The ceiling tiles looked like they were pulsating in and out, over and over and over again. I tried to piss, but just like a good ol' acid trip, i THOUGHT I had to pee, but im standing there by the pisser, trying to get the job done, and it was no go. The water in the toilet was very cool to look at however :)
The whole experience lasted about 26 hours (yes 26), and it was almost 2 days until I felt completely normal again. During the course of the night, I ingested approximatly 130 mg's of AMT, the recommended dose is 30-50. We smoked about a half ounce of nuggets and two packs of cigarettes that night as well. Not much to do in a motel room hehe. Sorry this was so long, I could write about the experience for hours, so this is the short version.
peace
sdk