View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time 2C-B tips/suggestions?

nooodle

Bluelighter
My friend is going to be getting some 2CB pills soon, the dosage for each pill i think is 35mg (if that sounds right?).

Going to be buying and taking one of them to see how 2CB feels like, but i haven't really done my research on the drug properly yet. I'm going to be watching a bunch of videos and reading forums after i make this post but i wanted to see if you guys had any suggestions/tips before and or when i'm using it.

What kind of environment do you guys use this drug in? Party, gathering, on your own etc. As i said i don't really know much and i've heard it feels like a mix between MDMA and acid (both i've done many times).

What should i be ready for?

cheeeeerz

35mg? I highly doubt it, probably more like 18mg at most.
In any case, even if it were 35mg that'd be quite a bit but if you have lots of experience with acid it should be good. Make no mistake in that it's much more a psychedelic than like MDMA. Very little headspace, feels very warm and just amazing in your body, and lots of visuals.

I wouldn't take it at a party personally, but you should be able to get away with taking it at a gathering, or just with some friends otherwise.

35mg? I highly doubt it, probably more like 18mg at most.
In any case, even if it were 35mg that'd be quite a bit but if you have lots of experience with acid it should be good. Make no mistake in that it's much more a psychedelic than like MDMA. Very little headspace, feels very warm and just amazing in your body, and lots of visuals.

I wouldn't take it at a party personally, but you should be able to get away with taking it at a gathering, or just with some friends otherwise.

My friend said it was advertised as 35mg on onion... if you know what i mean

It sounds pretty good, the no "tripping" headspace sounds pretty good while still having visuals, because sometimes i just wish i could do some acid and not be a fucking retard... jk but cheers.

My friend said it was advertised as 35mg on onion... if you know what i mean

It sounds pretty good, the no "tripping" headspace sounds pretty good while still having visuals, because sometimes i just wish i could do some acid and not be a fucking retard... jk but cheers.
I'd go with powder personally ;)

Most people like it. 35mg isn't an unreasonable dose, but I will tell you that it's the hard ceiling for me. I don't like the side effects at 35mg+. It becomes too tense and crampy for me. Consequently, I prefer lower doses, like 18-26mg.

I am like Pfaffed, I like lower doseages. 20-25 mgs is perfect for me. I did 28 mgs once and it was strong but not as pleasant for me as the lower amounts. Also the colorful patterns make more sense to me on the lower amounts. Too much jumbles them for my brain Saying that I know people need 30+ mgs for any enjoyment out of it. Goes to show how we are all different. One of my best trips was 18 mgs (maybe 15?) when I went to the DR and sat on the beach all morning. Perfect trip. Swimming in the Ocean was a great feeling.

My wife and I had to stop taking it because it gave her a tremendous sensitivity to having her skin touched. So if you plan to have sex on it make sure to experience it first on your own!