• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines First time 2C-B coming, some questions.

Cousin

Greenlighter
Hi,

I am planning to take 2C-B for the first time in a few days. I may need to return to a company that doesn't align with my drug use very well and I would like to know how evident markers 2C-B is expected to leave on me after small dose, something like 5-11mg? After 4-6 hours, are my pupils likely to be very dilated still? How about mood etc. what to expect?

Another question as I am new here: I tried to search information regarding 2C-B, but the search says that the search term "2C-B" is too short. What would be the best way to find info for drugs that have short name?

Thanks!

I'm unsure about drug testing but 2cb has a relatively short half life, 4-8hrs taken orally and you only need to dose 10mg the 1st time but could taper up to 20 if you feel you need more. So stick to 10mg if you're planning on going to work afterwards.

Aside from that, have a great time! My first experience was awesome. 10mg had me doing the moonwalk in socks on my floorboards while giggling hysterically for a solid hour. It's a very fun drug.

Don’t trip if you may have to work in 4-6 hours. Even if you won’t be tripping by then (you might through) it’s just not worth the mental effect it will have on your trip from worrying about it.

You want the Big and Dandy 2cb thread. At the top of this page, click PD Best Threads index and you can find it from there

Set and setting has been a standard tool kit for the successful tripper for decades. Make sure you have time and space to trip without worry. I would not trip if you have to see people you don't want to that same day. Separate anything like that from a trip with a nights sleep or something. Make sure you have the day figured out, phone off hooks, only relevent stimuli accessable, water, some food and music you want to listen to.

I am seasoned but still do not want to see people until the next day.

Psychonautwiki has all the info you need.

Erowid if you're OG.

2CB is very short but the after effects can persist for a while and if you don't get enough sleep afterwards then you'll feel awful the next day. I wouldn't recommend doing it on a day you have to go into work.

Don't go to work at a place that is not chill with drugs after a trip. You won't be tripping very hard by then, but you might be a little spun for the evening.

When you do take it, I have always found 2cb to be pretty good. Fairly intense come up and quick comes down, loads of visuals, fairly strong tactile element, fairly analytical thoughts (although it is not very deep like mushrooms in the aspect of thoughtloops and world shattering synchronicities). If you have experience tripping, I have found it to be fairly mentally forgiving at the 20mg range, while extremely intense visually.

Yeah, better wait for a weekend where you have a full day to integrate the experience and sleep. Going to work after your first trip is quite a bad idea.