Training Log First Test Cycle Log

@RedLeader, what symptoms of gyno were you getting?

Well, when I ran my first test cycle (which was similar to the one you are running), I only ended up taking my AI a handful of times. Now I never got bloodwork done, so I really don't know what my numbers were, but I didn't really get estrogen sides from a lower dose of test alone. I took it once because I was feeling emo for a few days and just wanted to safeguard things, and the other time I'm almost positive that my nipples were irritated by a shirt I was wore, but I took it anyway.

This time, for a couple days in a row I had some nipple soreness that really only manifested when I touched them. At first it felt like the shirt scare from test alone, but it stayed around for a few days and did objectively feel like something happening as a result of the drugs I am taking. Also, after a couple days of said discomfort, if I pinch my nipples, I started to feel a lump underneath. Especially the right one. Almost as if the nipple extended a half inch below like a cylinder. And just looking at my nipples, they looked a bit perkier, almost feminine. Now I don't have the aesthetic nipples that guys want. I have what look like the nipples of a chubby teenager. So they were both looking better but also worrisome. I've been making a ton of gains in my chest area this cycle, so I'm not totally sure what is a good change and what is a bad change, but I'm playing it safe by using my AI and nolva here for a week or two.

I've had some random flare ups from anadrol before although not consistently even when other gear remains the same. Adex didn't seem to do anything while nolva took care of it which would support the theory that it has some inherent estrogenic activity

The gyno scare is still going on despite taking nolva three days in a row now. I am paranoid that my nolva might be fake, as it's a relic of the first source I had before I got the good one I use now. But I am going to keep taking anardrol "as long as it doesn't get worse." Also, the sweats are getting bad. I constantly feel like the proverbial whore in church, especially at night but also at the gym. Libido and confidence seemed to both get a boost from the first cc of sust250. I feel like a forest animal at the beginning of mating season. I added 50mg of prop today and bled/coughed a little bit, unfortunately. And the prop just always hurts going in. I note that sust250 gave me no pip.

I went to the gym today and trained through the back pain.

Incline bb bench 5x5 @205 RPE 8
BB shrug 5x5 @ 285
BB hip thrust 5x5 @ 235

The hip thrusts did not bother my pinched nerve, and I actually got a great glute pump doing them on shorter rest.

We will see if GF wants to lift tonight at her gym. If not, then two workouts tomorrow for me.

What are you currently running now?? Just want to make sure I'm reading correctly. Dropped the single ester test for sust and prop on top right? With anadrol.
Keep an eye on the nips. At least we can most likely say its the drol so if it becomes an issue it will resolve quickly. Sounds like your back is doing ok since you were able to put pressure on it with incline and hip thrusts. Might've just moved a bit funny and caused a strain. I've had it happen before with nothing serious coming out of it. Enjoy the sust lol. Idk what it is about the mixed esters in sust but it thickens me up more than single ester like cyp or enanthate. I went to have dinner with an ex and her new bf (I really like the guy, for once she picked a good one" and the first thing she said was "damn you got big". Same with people at my gym. Also sust gives me less estro issues for whatever reason and just feels better than single ester. I have emotional sides first when my hormones get a bit out of whack but never have that issue on sust.

^ Right now it is:

Sustanon250 E3.5D
Test prop 50mg EOD
Anadrol 75mg ED
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Nolva 20mg ED
Tbol 25mg once a week or so

Regarding gyno, the combination of aromasin and nolva has the nipple sensitivity all but gone, but the lumpiness of (mostly) the right one is held at bay, but not reversing. And my nipples just look more feminine, though also more like aesthetic male nipples. I am subscribed to the theory that anadrol affects estrogen in different ways than ordinary armomatization. I am taking the AI just to be sure as test is getting higher, but I don't think I am sensitive personally to aromatization but I am to whatever anadrol is doing to my nipples. That is annoying, as is the low grade fever that I get after every freaking dose (which OTC fever meds fix just fine). I guess my body doesn't like a strong foreign substance. And I've had two new mole-like things form on me on two weeks starting out as pimples, and who knows what that may be. And just always flushed and warm all over. 20 degrees Fahrenheit outside and I'm walking to the gym in a little jacket like it is no big deal. Sex drive is still high, but my rebound rate has gone downhill this week. Had sex last night and attempted again 30-45 minutes later, which is typically no problem, but my penis wasn't staying erect.

Getting complements at work now from normal people that I am "really bulking up" (you know, with the token hand gesture). People in the gym saying things like "you need to help me do whatever it is that you are doing... You look massive." And this is why I don't want to stop the anadrol even though I do now understand the side effect panel and realize that I was only seemingly immune that first week.is

And the massive strength gains. It's crazy. Got up at 5am and hit the gym before work. Shoulders and back, just hypertrophy work. Going here in a little bit to strength train at the other gym. And weigh myself.

Was 152lbs on Feb 5th. 160lbs today. Absolutely unreal, as I don't feel any bigger and my abs look more defined than last week. Finally I am turning the crank.

Had to work out at Planet Fitness tonight due to nothing else being open, but I did a bunch of high rep arm stuff and got an orgasmic pump. Higher test is giving me a good feeling (confidence, "maleness" [I refuse to use the A word... Too cheesy]), etc. And training on drol is good either strength or for a pump. Vascular as hell, people who haven't seen me in a week or two saying WTF. I see myself everyday and I guess it's not obvious to me that I have changed. And my pants are not any tighter, which is weird. But it's a good feeling to be on this combination.

Just the gyno issue... The god damn gyno issue... I don't know how much longer I should hold on before a couple weeks off. I don't want to push the envelope too far and then inevitably have to deal with gyno coming back a week into any anadrol run. It would be the perfect drug if not for the mysterious gyno. Either my nolva is fake or it's a constant tug or war in my body because though it's not getting worse, it's certainly not going away.

https://i.imgur.com/2R8Ert6_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

You got big as fuck man. Delts and arms came along big time. Very nicely done.

Your shape is very good mate, and you're looking nicely thick and hard, well done.

Regarding the gyno, how much nolva do you take, and have you tried any other sources? Also, if the nolva isn't working, you could try tackling one of the other potential causes (eg elevated prolactin) and assessing how you fare.

You look great, man!

I know what you mean about not noticing much change personally. I started getting a ton of comments all of a sudden, but it doesn't look that dramatic, probably due to looking at myself constantly, lol.

Have you been hitting new PR's with the powerlifting?

^ No, but I have been staying in the 3-5 rep range on all compounds. So I'm moving weight for sone 5x5s that I've never done before, and surely my one-rep max on such would be better, I just haven't tested them. My back injury is also interfering with my squatting. I'm almost positive that I could blow all of my pressing 1RMs out of the water, though. Flat, incline, OHP, etc.

I will order some nolva from my good source when I put through my next order. He's got a minimum and I don't want to have to buy a ton of other stuff just to get nolva (though I will do it if it becomes an emergency). Should have got it last time, but live and learn.

Nothing else to report today. Annoyed because it's almost midnight and I have to be at work at 5am. This week is going to mess with my sleep schedule since I am working six days and all at different hours.

164.5 on GFs scale. So I'm up 20lbs in 3 weeks (I ended cycle 1 at 150 and dropped to 144 after time off). Unreal. And the craziest thing is that I am only eating 3000 calories or so. Before, you all recall me putting back 4000+ to gain 10lbs in 12 weeks on test alone. But now it's like I'm not even counting calories and I'm blowing up. And I feel so masculine on sustanon (verses test e).

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, that's crazy for three weeks, man. Makes me want to try sustanon, lol.

And ya, i don't max out much. I rarely even go up to doubles, normally just heavy triples up to 9-10 RPE.

I'm the same way with mixing test esters although I usually just do a long and a short. Feel a lot better for whatever reason

Damn, that's crazy for three weeks, man. Makes me want to try sustanon, lol.

And ya, i don't max out much. I rarely even go up to doubles, normally just heavy triples up to 9-10 RPE.

It's the anadrol that is driving my weight gain. When I say that I like sustanon, I like it because it feels masculine and actually like the sales pitch for testosterone, but I don't bulk much on test alone l, it does not seem, regardless of which form. I will he curious to see if my weight gain stagnates when I do pull the drol for a couple weeks.

Got back to hack squatting tonight and it felt fine until I went too hard on the last set, and now the pain has returned a bit. Hopefully it won't be worse in the morning. It keeps wanting to go away on its own and I keep agggrivating it by not taking enough days completely off of lower body.

So this guy at the gym (competitive BBer), who I just barely know, comes up to me tonight and says that whatever I am doing is working. I just kind of smile and shake my head. Then he says contemplatively "you know...it's still a lot of hard work. That doesn't change. And people don't understand this." Then just asks me what, how much, etc. So I guess it's obvious to him that I've blown up this month. He actually tells me that he's been off for a while...I would not have guessed that... But I think I am being respected enough to talk about gear with these guys... Find out who at my gym is on, and so on. It's going to be interesting learning all of this.

That's awesome, man. I've only told one guy at mine that i'm on. My gym might not have anyone else on, other than a couple jacked older guys.

I sometimes get weirdly self-conscious about how much bigger i am than everyone else at my gym. It's a big fish small pond type deal. It's a very nice gym, but most of the people who use it are very out of shape.

I get paranoid that people know i'm juicing, but i guess it doesn't matter in the end.

Must feel good to be recognized though by someone with a physique you respect.

Ended up working out with said bodybuilder tonight at the gym. I think that as soon as it became obvious that I'm using gear and I am serious about it, that the right people would come to me. Basically he is telling me that I can call him up to train with him whenever I want and that he'll push me, get me to a competitive level, and so on. Guy claims to use minimal drugs and cycle off for long periods of time, and he trains like a bat out of helI on or off, so I respect him for his approach to it. But he does train with higher reps, short rests, forced reps, TUT stuff and so on. Not my style, but it could be interesting to try out.

Anyway, I took the last two days off. No gym and no anadrol or nolva. Really letting my back heal. Then today back with 25mg AM as 50mg pre-WO of drol. 250mg sustanon as well.

Bodyweight 163

BB squat...4x3 @ 275. First time squatting after my injury. Didn't push it. Next time I will try the same with 280 and climb 5lbs every 5 days.

Flat BB Bench... 1x3 @255, 3x3@260. Really strong on flat bench given that I had a spotter. Definitely know I could hit 275 for a single at this point. I'm actually starting to think that 315 could happen by the end of this year if I keep using gear.

Then it was a bunch of high rep hammer and cable stuff for chest with that guy. Tomorrow I'm celebrating a late Valentine's Day with GF, so I may not make it to the gym. I really hope I can get there just to do some hypertrophy work.

Sounds like an old school guy. Don't really hear too much about guys coming completely off these days. His training style definitely reflects someone who wants to progress without getting injured. If you had to guess his age where would you put him? Sounds like an interesting and helpful guy to have in your corner if you decide to do hypertrophy work.

He's probably late twenties. 5'8 or so and 240 at the moment but wears it well. He says he has been doing this for over a decade. He's definitely strong as fuck even being off for like 7 months.

In other news, today is the day that I go from saying "I'm getting a little acne from this" to "fuck it's bad... It's real bad. And it's on my face too." Just spent a pretty penny on women's beauty products to try and get my face back under control. Several big pimples that hurt and are embarrassing.