First song you remember hearing?

There's a couple - The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot (Dad and his friends jamming in the basement), and Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner by Warren Zevon. Dad had that one on a 45, my brother and I used to make him spin it over and over. Couldn't say which was first, but those songs got scratched into my soul.

Thanks old man.

something really annoying, the one that goes - hit the road jack no more, no more, no more, no more etc.
never liked it.

Ob-la-de, ob-la-da by the Beatles in 1968. Fuckin hated it then, and hate it now.

However, its possibly the very first usage of the term 'brah' for 'brother' in the media that the teenage twats of today think they invented.

Listen kids, it's all been done before...

Ob-la-de, ob-la-da by the Beatles in 1968. Fuckin hated it then, and hate it now.

However, its possibly the very first usage of the term 'brah' for 'brother' in the media that the teenage twats of today think they invented.

Listen kids, it's all been done before...
I remember hearing Why Don't You Get A Job by Offspring and thinking where have i heard this before??

Probably that Banana splits song that went "tralalalalala-la tralala-lalala-la" loved that damn song as a kid too. Gets stuck in my head occasionally now too.

The earliest song I remember being my favorite was Wild Thing by The Troggs. My dad would listen to the oldies station when I was a kid and that one stuck out the most to me

I remember hearing my dad strum this when I was 3 or 4. Still gives me warm-fuzzies when I hear it today