• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants First Meth Experience: Trip Report

txm28

Greenlighter
So my friend Tim has been clean from everything for 40 days. I guess if you count being in a suboxone program still clean. Well Tim the other day read about reports of people using stimulants to help get past opiate withdrawals. And sense Tim never felt the urg to abuse stimulants he figured he can try it to get through the sub withdrawals. So next time speed is available tim will test out the theory. Tim has been lowering his bupe intake to 2 mg on every 2 days the past 6-7 days and now quit so this morning will be 3 days cold turkey from sub.

Tim and a friend head to their plugs house about some new speed he bought online that was really good. I was thinking it was 2-fma or 4-fma (I think one of those are close to the synthetic amphetamine.) Tim is starting to get mild chills from no bupe so figured he mise well try this. Tim bumps 2 different doses from 2 different batches. His friend injected his share.

Tim was disappointed at first but after 5-10 minutes Tim was feeling better overall and more stimulated. The bad burn also raised a red flag to me. So they ask him which research chemical that this was. He starts to laugh and says SORRY GUYS IT'S METH. Tim has never even done cocaine yet only adderall during study nights in college on rare occasions so some anxiety struck. His excuse was that they wouldn't have tried his prouduct if Tim knew what it was and wants them to realize it's not as bad as media portrays it with mental discipline. So he feels bad when tim tells him when meth shows up on his possible urine test tomorrow at the clinic that they'll just laugh it off. Pluggy then felt bad so through more free lines and apologized. Ok now the actual report so you guys know prior stimulant experience.

6:10 pm: 2 very small lines snorted within 15 minutes apart.

6:20 pm: Tim can definitely tell he did something but from reading past meth reviews he was very disappointed.

6:30 pm: Pluggy says Tim is the first person who he saw snort his stuff and said injecting works way better with what he makes. Tim still didn't give into that and instead snorted a larger more regular sized line.

6:40 BANG! Feel like a brand new person and definitely feeling more talkative and motivation and some europhoria. Maybe thoughts earlier that tim had knowing he just did the devil drug meth mentally ruined the beginning of the high earlier, idk.

7:00 pm: Tim's friend comes out of bathroom shouting WHHEEEW here we go. Tim becomes more curious if letting Pluggy use the needle on him would be worthwhile since he already did meth and wanted to feel the full
bliss others talk about

7:15: Tim's whole mentality was changed at that point and was surprised how clean the high from meth felt. Not too overpowering to where it's obvious to other people but a major energy buzz over the whole body. Pluggy says I can't believe you're not moving around constantly being your first time on meth. Tim thought about being a dick back and saying maybe because the quality sucks but didn't want the meth head to turn aggressive.

7:19: Tim agrees to Pluggy to let him
shoot him once only with a brand new needle. Tim sees the closed bag of syringes and watches him get the brand new one. Tim gets hit and felt no sharp pain from the needle and no bad effect from the meth. (Btw, Tim never shot himself up, his only experience with needles was letting another friend shoot him with heroin 4 times, but Tim thought it was overrated and was barely any better than snorting)

7:24: Just minute or 2 after the injection Tim could feel more of a rush but still nothing god like feeling. Tim can also fall asleep after taking 1-2 adderall 20 mg within 3-4 hours so stimulants never seem to exceed what they do to others who love it.

8:00 : Tim is home now eating one taco in front of mother to
Avoid detection of no appetite and was talking more than normal but kept reminding himself to keep it
on a low. The father barely said anything and seemed tired.

8:10 : Tim is now going into deep conversations with personal friends about a lot of things in life. Tim is texting a lot longer messages than he normally does.

8-11 : Tim was surprised how unlike other stimulates he tried that this one still felt at it's fullest effect. Tim gets few glasses of water to avoid dehydration. Texting and talking to friends until late, didn't really do much since a week day and work the next morning.

12-3 am: Tim thinks the europhoria part is fading out and beginning to laugh and cringe at a couple of his text he typed earlier. Still wide awake though.

3:30-530am (current time at this minute): Still can't sleep and too concentrated on reading people's first time experiences with meth online. Time flying by extremely quickly he realizes. Tim has to leave for work in about 50 minutes.

Also, Tim is thinking about snorting a little bit more before work but isn't so sure and isn't craving and fiending to do more like he thought he would be.

First time ranking: 7/10

Tim wishes it would have been a Friday when he did it but has enough left he can try then. There were maybe 5-6 hours of strong urg of motivation and decent eurphoria. I'm sure this quality wasn't as good as some people here may get. Overall, Tim earlier thought he's definitely bumping some before work, but as it's wearing off should he just quit for now? This morning would be the last He does it if he even does so I sleep well tonight after work. He wants to ask
You guys on what he thinks he should do? He feels he has it totally under control.

i found your post interesting. i would try meth. i am scripted 120 20mg adderall irs a month and i dont particularly enjoy them. i dont think i would shoot it though, that just seems very dirty. snorting seems to be more trendy i would think.

Ok yall info really helped tho i need advice i was a first time user and never again doing meth. I started early monday morning finished the crystal first with vodka amd moved to coke. Not sure how much meth i snorted but its been over 72 hrs without eating or sleeping. My stomach feels like its being burned with acid i have that vomit feeling all the time my heart was racing and fluttering at the same time and with i a matter of cpl hrs i started hurting being both my legs and noticed some strange blisters and they look like they r getting infected already. Found out their caused from meth. Do i need to go hospital? I have had a flushed face sine i quit drinking yesterday night amd the redness is getting bigger roumd my cheeks and i am not having hot flashes. And i have been trying to drink water it burns like hell goimg down but ill just vomit it back out. Ive been vomiting painfully for God knows how long.

you should NOT mix methamphetamine and cocaine, they both are stimulants, but cocaine has a very different mechanism of action, and this could put a lot of strain on your heart. If you're asking yourself if you should go to the hospital my answer is yeah, you should because it can't hurt, and though you're probably just experiencing the vasoconstriction from the coke and meth (that's likely the source of the pain in your legs), and you're probably dehydrated, and starting to get a little anxious if not paranoid from being up so long, it could potentially be something more serious and none of us here can say with certainty that you'll be fine. Even if it just turns out that you're suffering the effects of dehydration, and well, tweaking, the hospital will probably give you some IV liquids and possibly even a benzodiazepine to calm you down.

you should NOT mix methamphetamine and cocaine, they both are stimulants, but cocaine has a very different mechanism of action, and this could put a lot of strain on your heart. If you're asking yourself if you should go to the hospital my answer is yeah, you should because it can't hurt, and though you're probably just experiencing the vasoconstriction from the coke and meth (that's likely the source of the pain in your legs), and you're probably dehydrated, and starting to get a little anxious if not paranoid from being up so long, it could potentially be something more serious and none of us here can say with certainty that you'll be fine. Even if it just turns out that you're suffering the effects of dehydration, and well, tweaking, the hospital will probably give you some IV liquids and possibly even a benzodiazepine to calm you down.

This
IV liquids and maybe some benzo would be really good for you.