First hGH go, what do I dissolve the powder into?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Hello all, hope everyone is doing well.

I came across an offer I really could not refuse, so I will be in possession of a box of vials with HGH powder, each in individual glass bottles the size steroids usually come in. It is 191aa version, or somatropin.

I was thinking of just buying MCT Oil online, and using that? Would I simply inject say a few mLs of MCT oil per bottle and only mix it right before injecting?

This is the MCT oil I was thinking of buying, the only ingredient is 100% pure MCT oil and then it states Medium Chain Triglycerides (60% Caprylic and 40% Capric Acid) .

Also I read some conflicting studies about IM vs SC injections for hGH. One study said that IM and SC had minimal differences in peak levels, which is good because I've never done a SC shot.

I was gonna start out doing 2 IU / day for a week and see how that goes. I'm not exactly sure the total amount of hGH I will have, but I believe 10 vials with 10 IU in each for a total of 100 IUs.

Last question, it is unwise to mix my hGH shot in with say Test C or Test E and injecting them at the same time? Is this dangerous?

Sorry for all the questions hopefully someone is knowledgable on the topic because it seems a bit more labor intensive and complicated than say testosterone or tren.

Last edited:
Heres another option ? Organic sunflower seed oil ..

Granted I have absolutely no idea what is and what is not safe for injection, all I know is when I ran some steroids from India whatever oil they used absolutely covered me in acne.

Noooooo, do not mix growth hormone in oil lol. Just like any lyophilized powder, it needs to be mixed with bac water.

My typical is mix 1ml bac water with 1 vial. For 2iu, you would then dose 20 units on an insulin syringe. Sub q or IM doesn’t matter although I prefer IM to avoid welts and iirc, IM gives a slightly longer half life weirdly enough.

Mix and then store in the fridge and use within 4-5 days of reconstitution. It will likely take a few weeks to notice anything from it.

Heres another option ? Organic sunflower seed oil ..

Granted I have absolutely no idea what is and what is not safe for injection, all I know is when I ran some steroids from India whatever oil they used absolutely covered me in acne.

This is off topic and this isn’t a jab but you do realize that anything injected needs to be sterile which that is most definitely not...

This is off topic and this isn’t a jab but you do realize that anything injected needs to be sterile which that is most definitely not...

Thank you for the reply I didn’t know it was as easy as water and yes I know ideally things would be entirely sterile haha but a lot of people inject with unsterile circumstances and seem to be OK.. not that that is ideal

Thank you for the reply I didn’t know it was as easy as water and yes I know ideally things would be entirely sterile haha but a lot of people inject with unsterile circumstances and seem to be OK.. not that that is ideal

No prob, just make sure it’s bacteriostatic water, or sterile water at minimum. No distilled water from the store haha.

Yes, definitely not ideal and injections shouldn’t ever be done in unsterile conditions. Sure, some idiots get away with it but some idiots also die and you don’t hear about it. You don’t want to be the one who has problems. Also a difference in circumstances (ie not swabbing the site vs injecting something completely unsterile). One will probably be okay and another will kill you.

No prob, just make sure it’s bacteriostatic water, or sterile water at minimum. No distilled water from the store haha.

Yes, definitely not ideal and injections shouldn’t ever be done in unsterile conditions. Sure, some idiots get away with it but some idiots also die and you don’t hear about it. You don’t want to be the one who has problems. Also a difference in circumstances (ie not swabbing the site vs injecting something completely unsterile). One will probably be okay and another will kill you.
Can't emphasize this enough. All injectables need to be made in as sterile of an environment as possible as pinning is meant to bypass your body's line of defense, you're not only introducing the drug but also anything else in the mix.