• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos First experiance with Xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

poodle448

Bluelighter
So, I felt like making a thread on Xanax. My buddy and I are going to be taking about 1.5mg each tonight. I've never done it. My buddy has taken .25mg for anxiety before. I've tried Klonopin. Anybody have and advice or any fun info on Xanax before we take it? I'll try remembering to post how I feel while on it tonight, and my review of it tomorrow.

So, I felt like making a thread on Xanax. My buddy and I are going to be taking about 1.5mg each tonight. I've never done it. My buddy has taken .25mg for anxiety before. I've tried Klonopin. Anybody have and advice or any fun info on Xanax before we take it? I'll try remembering to post how I feel while on it tonight, and my review of it tomorrow.

If you've already tried a solid dose of Klonopin, then you pretty much know what to expect. Xanax is just harder, quicker and shorter. Nothing particularly special about it. Good anxiolytic, though, maybe the best within it's family.

When I'm on Xanax (or any benzodiazepine drug) I enjoy smoking weed. That's my advice, if you have access to & are amenable to the idea of smoking cannabis. A lot of people will tell you that benzodiazepines will dull the high of psychoactive drugs, which is true, but in my experience Xanax kills some of the negative effects of marijuana (like THC-induced anxiety) while letting the good aspects come through.

1.5 mg will get you feeling nice, but it won't be an high per se, just relaxation an dishinibition.

as burnt offerings said it's nice to smoke weed while on benzos.

Looking forward to the report on this, and that dose isn't the best but it'll give ya something. Try smoking a little while on it. That increases any pill effect in my opinion. Happy drugging

As Burnt-offerings said, if you have tried Klonopin you should know what to expect...1mg of xanax=1mg Klonopin. Xanax kicks in waaay quicker. If just taken by itself, just expect to feel relaxed and put in a movie. Weed goes nice, although for some reason on Benzo's I would find myself smoking waay more than usual, almost like the benzo would cancel out the effect of weed, but still a nice combo. Don't expect a party, just expect to feel relaxed. Take it and put on a movie.

Ok I love xanax and what you should do is have some wine with your pills and smoke alot of pot turn on your favorite music and just enjoy your evening with your friend ....play a fun game like pictunary ..The poor drawing skills that you get from the weed and pills and alcohol are hilarious and fun to look at the next day...

Xanax is fucking great.Removes anxiety,halts oncoming panic attacks and makes you feel like warm,happy jello.If you don't suffer from anxiety it's even better.Like squeax17 said,alcohol makes it even more enjoyable.Just don't over-do it on the booze unless you're experienced with the combo or you risk blacking out and doing something stupid.Even with lots of experience with this mixture the best thing to do is stay inside.Get all the shit you need like cigarettes,munchies etc... and have a safe,fun,relaxing evening at home.Also thought I'd mention that too much alcohol will kinda overwhelm your xanax buzz IME.Since were on the subject.does anyone know of a stronger benzo than xanax?I've heard rohypnol is but I live in the eastern US and have never even held one in my hand.I've also heard two different takes on it: one being it is stronger and the other saying it's roughly equivilant.Anyone out there know the answer for sure or what the strongest benzo is?

Xanax makes me mean and a sociopath in too high amounts lol.. it is nice though in small amuonts.

honestly.. fall asleep on it.
the dreams are pretty vivid.

I haven't had rohypnol in about 20 years butt I do still remember how good they are probly about the same as 2 miligram xanax in a 1 miligram pill butt black you out very easily wich In my older age I've grown not to like...The bla K outs for me spell disaster..I also must say I have been clean and sober over a year now and everything I post is from past experience. ..I do however plan to start back on some things such as benzo's mdma and some drinking in a year after I graduate college. ..mabye

pay a lot of attention with benzos + alcohol. just drink a beer or two. (easy to over-do it and do stupid shit)

This is pretty much how I am on Xanax. The only problem is that I always forget I took some, so I end up taking more. I've quit doing Xanax and avoid it all costs, it has gotten to the point where I will always end up in jail or some other institution.

This is pretty much how I am on Xanax. The only problem is that I always forget I took some, so I end up taking more. I've quit doing Xanax and avoid it all costs, it has gotten to the point where I will always end up in jail or some other institution.
Trip report 2 years late. I can only imagine you went down a rocky road during these couple of years.

Last edited:
I've quit doing Xanax and avoid it all costs, it has gotten to the point where I will always end up in jail or some other institution.

Good decision
I'm going to close this thread for now, as it's not really suited for OD, if you want me to reopen it or have a question PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.