Training Log First ever cycle log

Yeah, half the time it's just an illusion that you're looking small, and a huge mental battle to counter it. But it's also part of the addictive nature of AAS and why so many stop cycling and never come off.

Try to stick with your plan though mate. If you can manage to stick to it, it does get easier on future cycles since the feeling and size (assuming you really did lose any) come back quickly and easily.

Should have my blood results by tomorrow or day after. I just got a testosterone total count done. Didn?t know what else to test for lol

So my test levels are at 312. Low right?
I still feel pretty bad at the gym I?m still doing the same weights on most my sets but I feel so shitty and fatigued. Is this what betas feel like?? I want to go back to normal levels soon!!!

So my test levels are at 312. Low right?
I still feel pretty bad at the gym I?m still doing the same weights on most my sets but I feel so shitty and fatigued. Is this what betas feel like?? I want to go back to normal levels soon!!!

Yeah...normal range is around 270-1070 ng/dl with average being about 680, so you're right at the bottom...

Infact 312 is about the average testosterone levels found in a man over the age of 70 so yeah that's what OAPs, betas and Justin Beiber fans feel like on the regular lol