PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First DMT Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColtDan

Bluelighter
im not very experienced with psychedelics, ive smoked loads of weed and done magic mushrooms a few times, but thats it. after reading about DMT and listening to Joe Rogans speech about it on Youtube, i wanted to try it.

tried it last night whilst drunk (stupid, i know) got home around 2am after being around town drinking in pubs, sat on my sofa and loaded up my pipe with quite a lot...im guessing around 60/70mg. this seemingly stupid drunken act turned out to be one of the most profound beautiful experiences ever.

i used a pipe, took a big hit and held it for around 15 seconds.... lit again and managed to take the second and hold it....tried for a 3rd but i dropped the pipe.........

8o

....looked at the tv and it started to split apart, morph and change into geometric colored patterns. colors i cant even describe. all the people on the screen came out and came up into my face...it felt like i had been blasted off into space. my mind unfolded. everything started to melt and change, morph, twist, in a strange order, kind of mechanical, it was random yet complex and kind of in order, reality itself complete blew apart and everything was psychedelic as fuck. very tribal

the only thing on my mind was "this cant be happening, this cant be happening, what have i done" it scared the shit out of me.

then i remembered to be calm, ride with it. something/somebody said to me... "are you ready... are you ready???" and i was like yes. then wooooosh i was GONE.
i dont remember much after that, but there were aliens and this things right up in my face, they loved me and wanted me to be in they're dimension. i swear i caught a glimpse of some kind of budda guy, i think hes the person who asked me if i was ready. this female "being" fucked me, im not sure how, i just remember being mentally fucked by this entity. she loved me. they spoke in weird hums and words i couldn't understand, as i came back to reality my whole body was shaking and quivering like i had some weird orgasm, then for 10 minutes after that i felt like i was tripping on magic mushrooms. i couldn't stop laughing and giggling. i sat there for about 5 minutes saying to myself.... "what the fuck just happened? what the FUCK?" then i had the most euphoric feeling ever,

i remember as i came down i stood there with my arms outstreched and my head tilted back feeling like i had just gone to the moon, or saved the world or something, so euphoric. my heart was hammering away like a machine gun. the end was like a shroom trip for 10 minutes, i sat there looking at my arms and it was like they didn't even belong to me

i have a small-ish amount left, and im going to acquire some more and try it sober in a different setting. everybody needs to experience this, its truely beautiful

Last edited:
WOW. Wild ride! I haven't been able to have that much saturation of the dmt experience yet...I've definitely felt a connection to something much larger than me, and heard a woman's voice describe something about the nature of consciousness to me...but I've never gotten all up in the koolaid of the experience like you described! I just got done reading Graham Hancock's book Supernatural, and he wrote about these trans dimensional alien booty calls as part of the book. I want to experience this! lol Seriously tho, check out that book. SO much of it blew my mind. :)

cool thankyou, i just ordered it off amazon :)

one thing i dont like about DMT is the smell... it smells disgusting

Nice, man. DMT is the tits. If you haven't tried it, you're seriously missing out.

one thing i dont like about DMT is the smell... it smells disgusting

In time you will learn to actually like the smell, much like how marijuana does not really smell good until you start smoking it, then you associate the smell with high and experiences.... In time you will like it. What did you extract with? Different chemicals used for the pull (Naphtha, Xylene,... etc) cause different smells for deemsters, but usually it smells kinda like sweet plastic...mmmmm. Might need to load up the dream pipe today.

thats the experience i want, is it true that there are two different kinds and one of them doesn't give you the visuals? im going to attempt an extraction since im determined to do this shit and i cant find anyone to buy it from.

There are a couple kinds of related dmt like substances but there is only one nn,DMT. There is 5-meo-DMT, I've never tried but I heard it is out of this world, but not very visual. nn,DMT is amazing and very easy to extract. There is "jungle spice" which is this reddish waxy goo you get from pulling with different solvents, that stuff has other alkaloids in it and is extremely potent and somewhat terrifying. Check out the DMT-Nexus they have a lot of info on the subject, or pm me.

Nice report. I too, like one of the above posters, became accustomed to the taste/smell of DMT and have grown to like it.
The OP mentions witnessing a buddha sort of being. This recalls Iggy Pop's description of his DMT experience:
"I saw Buddha, man. I know that sounds like no big deal. But I saw a gigantic holographic Buddha — correct in every way! Buddhas can be very intricate — these drawings that you see in books. Thousands of details were included in this Buddha. Where did they come from? I didn't make them up. I can't even draw, you know? I could barely spell cat, you know? And there it was. And I thought, Wow — the power of the mind, you know?"
Anyway, I just thought I'd mention that. I enjoyed your report. Truth is, most often DMT obliterates the conscious awareness of other intoxicants in my experience (Not that I have pushed this idea too far). I am not too keen on alcohol myself anyway, but I like to use DMT on its own mostly (or in combination with a more complementary substances like 4AcO/HO-DMT or with an apropriate MAOI).
The nearest to DMT for me would be 4AcO-DMT. It can create those same crazy entity type experiences at 'heroic' or semi 'heroic' doses, but the whole experience takes place in a more gradual and more easily processed way. In this sense the intensity is more manageable. However if you are uncomfortable with this kind of mind space you would be stuck there for a considerably longer period. I have always enjoyed that though in the past.
There has often appeared to me some kind of erotic component in the mix there too. A kind of erotic physical component, along with a euphorc spiritual union with whatever presence I appear to be in connection with.
Hope you have some more interesting experiences. Once you've crossed the threshold I don't think you ever quite see things in the same light again. But in a beautiful way.
Peace - Pipp.

Last edited:
I like to smoke DMT while on LSD, makes the visuals go nuts for extended periods of time and it can also ease the transition period in to hyperspace, less panic.

The OP mentions witnessing a buddha sort of being. This recalls Iggy Pop's description of his DMT experience:
"I saw Buddha, man. I know that sounds like no big deal. But I saw a gigantic holographic Buddha — correct in every way! Buddhas can be very intricate — these drawings that you see in books. Thousands of details were included in this Buddha. Where did they come from? I didn't make them up. I can't even draw, you know? I could barely spell cat, you know? And there it was. And I thought, Wow — the power of the mind, you know?"
Anyway, I just thought I'd mention that. I enjoyed your report.

glad you enjoyed it! the budda i saw came in brief flashes, he wasnt very detailed but i think the alcohol messed with some of it. saying that, i might of seen him as clear as day and forgotten about it, my memory is practically none existent for part of it.

i also got filled with this kind of ancient energy feeling as i came down. very awesome strange feeling. cant explain it

Sorry if this sounds weird, but did you actually cum your pants whilst you were gone?

I can imagine that being quite embarrassing.

Thread made me smile. :) Alcohol really dulls psyches IME -- I think you'll be able to go even farther if you smoke it sober. I mean, there really is no upper limit with this stuff.

You had quite a first psychedelic experience it sounds like!

According to Alan Watts, you got quite a good proportional grasp of the experience for a first, too. It took me a lot more tries than that to notice this level of deepness in psychedelics, I'm more like Watts himself lol.

# The Psychedelic Experience

1. slowing down of time
2. awareness of polarity
3. awareness of relativity
4. awareness of eternal energy

Sounds like you were quite full of what I can only try to put into words!

been feeling relaxed and content today, at peace and a kind of feeling of being more aware and appreciating things more

im going to let my friend try this in a few days time, i think he will like it.

I'm a little surprised that you got such an awesome breakthrough while drunk! Definitely sounds pretty intense, and the rabbit hole only goes deeper with this one...:D This thread made me want to load up a nice dose...still might.

Yeah, I've definitely come to love the smell too. My friends think I'm a little crazy, but I love how earthy it seems to smell, without being able to put my finger on it.

i just wish i could remember more of it. i remembered something else today, a glimpse of a black void with a kaleidoscope, which lead to briefly seeing the budda. time was so fucked up i dont know how long i was there, it felt like a split second but it must have been nearer 5 minutes. and being drunk things got pretty confusing at one point, i dunno if all the melting effects were due to being drunk or not. oh well, next time we'll see what happens!

When you have a breakthrough it is somewhat hard to remember everything, add liquor on top of that and it will effect it more, try without booze next time and I am sure you will remember a little bit more, but I feel it comes on so strong and fast that its hard to comprehend everything that happens.

When you have a breakthrough it is somewhat hard to remember everything, add liquor on top of that and it will effect it more, try without booze next time and I am sure you will remember a little bit more, but I feel it comes on so strong and fast that its hard to comprehend everything that happens.

I have sat there laughing at the tail end of a DMT + nitrous trip just knowing I would only remember portions of it, as I do. Try watching fifty movies at once sober and remembering, I bet it's less awesome but just as hard lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.