First cut

nolys

Bluelight Crew
Wassup fellas.
Long time no speak.

Had a gym to go to Over covid but was only able to train 2-3 days a week (dad's friends wife was afraid of getting caught and handed a 10,000 fine)
Gyms in the UK are now open full time and I'm back to PPL 6 days a week.

Started a small cycle just to get back into things (300mg test e and 75mg anadrol).
Gonna run this for around 8 weeks then I want to start an aggressive cutting cycle.

I've never actually did a cut before, my body fat stays between 12-14% year round regardless of if I'm bulking, maintaining, off or on cycle.

This is purely out of interest to see what I'd look like shredded.

Not an expert on cutting peds like clen, t3, eca...

Am interested in running a tren and mast cycle since I've only ever used tren for less than 4 weeks total in my life and am curious.

Thinking
250mg test e, 300mg tren e and 400mg mast e. 8-10 weeks.
Might start in 2 weeks and up my anadrol to 100mg for the last weeks of this cycle as 100mg kills my appetite (hence being on 75 right now).

Should I just go with the cycle and go into a calorie deficit or add some extra cutting compound in?

Honestly this is mostly out of curiousity on how tren will affect me and what I'd look like around 8-9%bf.

Training 100% on point. Diet will be on point when the time comes.

Stats -
28 yo
Belfow 14% body fat
215lbs
5"11

GF, if your still active, please I don't want to hear about poly drug use if that's still your thing lol. Jokes.

Also I'm fully aware of how toxic tren is. But I'm still curious.

Wassup fellas.
Long time no speak.

Had a gym to go to Over covid but was only able to train 2-3 days a week (dad's friends wife was afraid of getting caught and handed a 10,000 fine)
Gyms in the UK are now open full time and I'm back to PPL 6 days a week.

Started a small cycle just to get back into things (300mg test e and 75mg anadrol).
Gonna run this for around 8 weeks then I want to start an aggressive cutting cycle.

I've never actually did a cut before, my body fat stays between 12-14% year round regardless of if I'm bulking, maintaining, off or on cycle.

This is purely out of interest to see what I'd look like shredded.

Not an expert on cutting peds like clen, t3, eca...

Am interested in running a tren and mast cycle since I've only ever used tren for less than 4 weeks total in my life and am curious.

Thinking
250mg test e, 300mg tren e and 400mg mast e. 8-10 weeks.
Might start in 2 weeks and up my anadrol to 100mg for the last weeks of this cycle as 100mg kills my appetite (hence being on 75 right now).

Should I just go with the cycle and go into a calorie deficit or add some extra cutting compound in?

Honestly this is mostly out of curiousity on how tren will affect me and what I'd look like around 8-9%bf.

Training 100% on point. Diet will be on point when the time comes.

Stats -
28 yo
Below 14% body fat
215lbs
5"11

GF, if your still active, please I don't want to hear about poly drug use if that's still your thing lol. Jokes.

Hey old friend... My area of interest over the last few years is more to do with healthy lifestyle, and longevity pathways, which seems more appropriate at my time of life.
I always found so called cutting drugs or cycles had a limited effect, as it mostly seems to be about water retention, or a slight increase in metabolic rate..
Test on its own, or with anadrol would be fine for a bulk up, if wanting to lean out, maybe consider keto, dropping all carbs except after gym, relying on fats for energy at all other times..
Also, intermittent fasting, 18-22 hours maybe once a week..

Of note, recent research on insulin, LPL, HSL, show "calories in V calories out" is bollocks, it's all about where the calories come from, not the amount (within reason obviously).... The trick is to not continuously elevate blood insulin, only at a specific time, if concerned about weight/fat loss....

Plus if you can do a keto combined with intermittent fasting and you will get great results and i have personally find keto to get rid of water faster then other ways of dieting but that what has worked for me

On the AAS side, just use enough or rely on them just to keep lbm, so in others keeping dosages low or doing cruise and blast cycle's, not sure if that is still a thing but was back in my day but maybe new science or info is out about that type of cycles. Maybe @Genetic Freak can add more to the blast and cruise cycle protocol.

Also think that masteron should only be really considered for competing, but otherwise i will spend that money for that rather on anavar or turanibal or lots of proviron.

I most likely don't plan on staying at whatever I manage to cut down to through my cycle, although a 2% reduction that I could maybe keep would be nice. As I was saying it's more out of curiosity, it's coming up to summer and I feel I'm a decent composition right now to cut and look atheistic.
Dropping carbs is something I have been planning on doing, not a big fan of the intermittent fasting idea though, I've heard it can just lead to an increase in ghrelin later in the day and you end up feeling starved or eating what you didn't eat during the fast. Though I've never tried it and could be wrong. What are your thoughts on that?
Also have you any links to the research on cals in vs cals out? Would be interested in having a read of that.

In regards to a full keto diet, I have toyed with the idea before when I had a more sedentary office job, being alot easier to manage, but as a delivery driver living between 2 seperate houses and only actually spending around 3-4 hours a night at home after the gym and work I don't feel I would have the time for prep unless you have any input on easy to manage, easy to prep and travel foods?
Ive put myself on trt, 150mg per week so I kind of am blasting and cruising, though this will be my first blast in around 6 months from the gyms closed back then.

Why do you say mast should be considered for competing? I'd agree that tren perhaps should fall in that catagory though why mast? Again I have never used it but I hear it compliments other steroids very well and gives a sense of well being. Along with having anti e properties?

the only reason i see mast falling in the competing group as it doesn't do much in muscle building or cutting but rather redefining your body at the end of your cycle to get rid of water retention and hehp give you that dry look if you know what i mean (plus also helping hanging on lbm). Plus my side its the most expensive AAS. So just on the side of saving money i wont use it. But that's just me.

Just an example but i short cutting cycle for me was like 6-8 weeks cycle of the following
100-150mg test (long acting) Also im on trtr aswell of 100mg test cyp per week. was om nebido but not for me
tren ace 50mg eod
turanibal 60mg ed
anavar 60mg ed
T3 at 50mcg
Clen 40-100mcg ed

This was always my recomp cycle plan back in the day

Don't worry about the cutting drugs really. If really wanting to implement them, use tren for like the last 3-4 weeks at like 200/week.Otherwise just rely on the test and diet.

That above cycle seems a bit overkill to me, for my purposes anyway. I'm. Just curious about tren and mast and also how I would look shredded.
Hi serotonin. Long time no speak..

I WILL be using tren and mast for a minimum of 8 weeks. I've went this many years without ever actually using them and have always been curious how I would look after and also what the fuss is about. I used tren for a couple weeks before, but had to stop before it even kicked in for some reason I can't quite remmeber right now.

Seems the consensus is to not use any other drugs though. I'll stick to test tren and mast. Everybody has a stage where their curious. Can't tell me you never used a compound or did something with gear before just for the sake of curiousity.

As far as I remember you actually did a trest cycle when it was first around?

That above cycle seems a bit overkill to me, for my purposes anyway. I'm. Just curious about tren and mast and also how I would look shredded.
Hi serotonin. Long time no speak..

I WILL be using tren and mast for a minimum of 8 weeks. I've went this many years without ever actually using them and have always been curious how I would look after and also what the fuss is about. I used tren for a couple weeks before, but had to stop before it even kicked in for some reason I can't quite remmeber right now.

Seems the consensus is to not use any other drugs though. I'll stick to test tren and mast. Everybody has a stage where their curious. Can't tell me you never used a compound or did something with gear before just for the sake of curiousity.

As far as I remember you actually did a trest cycle when it was first around?
Yep yep. Experimentation. I'm not sure what your ultimate goal is physique wise or how long you wish to hold that look. So I'll say what my experience with tren is in 2 ways:
The performance category, tren is wonderful. You'll maintain strength in steep deficits as long as you have it in. Though 200-300/week I feel is where the cap is at really for strength before it starts interfering with other aspects if you run it longer (my sleep goes to shit above like 300).
The "look" category: when lean I get the look at 200 per week, at like 7/10. At 300 is where I get the most I can out of tren in the looks department and anything higher did absolutely nothing for me of benefit. The look, when lean, comes on for me in about a week, definitely noticeable by end of week 2 and hits the best its gonna be at week 3 which is why I suggested the 4 week long run to minimize any negatives that come with it
So for me, 200-300/week depending on Ester is my sweet spot to reap the most benefits without collateral damage. You're a bigger guy so possibly 300-400 is where you'll find the best bang for your buck before hitting strong diminishing returns.
Trest is a whole different animal. I know there are some good and poor responders to tren when it comes to the mental sides, but with trest it's basically good or poor responders in terms of estrogen sides lol. I could write a whole post about trest (probably my favorite inject, and 3rd fav compound overall behind dbol and winstrol).

It's good to see you back here mate.

Ultimate goal... Honestly I'm not even sure myself. All I know is I fucking love training, getting bigger and looking good. I love how women like the look, I love being the person people say "grab nolys he can lift that", I love how my mental health and self esteem is so much better than it ever has been.
Honestly the physique I would love to get as close to as possible would be Ross dickerson if you know him.
I'm not sure how long I want to hold the look for either, for now in my head, I just want to get there out of curiosity. Could decide to go straight back to a bulk or I could love it and see how far I want to push it. I might love the challenge of keeping the bf down or I might hate the dieting.

Thanks for the input on tren. I was actually going to start at 200mg at first but decided because I should be 220lbs minimum by the time I start I should start at 300 for the start at least, possibly pushing to 400.
Now, I will be using the enanthate ester so I don't think I should be noticing anything in the mirror by day 7? I know blood concentration peaks within 48 hours or so but gains generally take a while longer?

Also is my mast dosage on point? Everybody I have read online has said start with 500 minimum, but people also say start with 500mg test minimum which we know is nonsense hence starting at 400mg? Or should I just start at 5?

Honestly I know nothing whatsoever about trestolone, never looked into it just know its crazy for estrogen levels lol. I'll have to look it up.

Cheers bro it's good to speak to you

Enanthate you should notice it pretty good by week 3. Especially if you come out the gate at 400/week. The mast e dose sounds alright to me. If you start having dick issues from being too androgen dominant, lower the mast or if you start having hair shedding issues, etc. I don't use mast anymore as I'm a poor responder to it for whatever reason. Didn't notice a difference between like 200-600mg for me though some people love it.
Trest is like if deca and tren had a genetic elite child lol. Full like deca but still tight like tren for me. No sleep issues. Great strength. Sweat everywhere though lol. For me it gives me everything I heard steroids give you, if that makes sense. I get no estro issues even at 50mg eod which is pretty damn potent. It gets expensive though.

Fuck it, your thread made me place an order for tren and winstrol lol