Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

First Completely Recreational Hydrocodone Trip

tommygirl

Bluelighter
Ok, so I've taken hydro before when I was having dental problems, made a thread about it here. But tonight is my first time taking it whilst not suffering from any particular pain or special problems. Just took one 5/325 Hydrocodone/acetaminophen (generic for Vicodin) pill at 11:08 PM.

Will update as the night progresses, I actually have access to a lot rn because my mother just refilled a script for like 100 pills and is in hospital rn (had an acute infection plus multiple sclerosis exacerbation but she's gonna pull through). But I don't want to be greedy with them because I feel bad about taking them at all plus I know she'll freak out if she finds out although I am almost positive she didn't count them. So it's tempting to take 2 but I'm not sure if I should.

11:20 Almost feels like I'm feeling...something already, but kinda doubt it this soon.

11:30 Maybe feeling a little fuzzy/tingling in hands and face, especially my cheeks when I close my eyes and my lips when I press them together. Also feeling kind of calm/slowed down maybe but still couldn't definitely swear that it's hitting me at all yet.

11:45 Maybe feeling some of the fuzziness all over down to my feet now but honestly STILL not sure. Dancing to music in my room, not sure if it's helping the stuff hit faster by speeding up circulation or something or interfering with the sedation by being too stimulating?

12:00 Wasn't expecting much but still kind of disappointed with this so far. Reeeeeeaaaaallllly tempted to take a 2nd pill but I'm for sure cutting it off after that. I actually have a bit of back pain rn believe it or not but I've been dancing around awhile and have crazy bad scoliosis so that is typical for me, just a bummer when I have a pain pill inside me. Between the back pain and the fact my eyes keep wanting to close for a second (though I'm not really sleepy), plus my memory of my prior experience with pain pills, I'm thinking it might feel better if I get in bed and cozy up instead of dancing.

Other than that, only thing I've noticed is that I'm just a tiny bit horny tbh. But I'm kind of a nympho anyway and I'm always getting horny at random times for no reason.

12:13 Gave in and took a 2nd pill (did anybody really think I WASN'T going to end up doing that? Lol). I'm scared of getting found out but this kind of opportunity doesn't happen every day so I figure I gotta make the most of it.

12:25 Gonna do a little more dancing to the music then get in bed. Still feeling about the same, hoping for more once the 2nd pill kicks in.

12:45 Well my back doesn't hurt anymore so I've got that going for me. Also I was super full when I took the 1st pill but I'm kinda hungry now. I've got some peanut butter crackers in my room that I'm going to eat, I actually want the leftover pizza in my fridge but I'm too lazy to go get it. Maybe I'll have it for breakfast lol.

1:00 Still haven't gone to bed, not feeling sleepy or even really sedated or numb at all. Definitely feel good and happy but it feels normal and natural. Even though I don't feel this good usually when unmedicated. I think what it feels like is maybe what I imagine a normal day feels like for someone who doesn't suffer from crippling depression like I do.

Like I don't feel spaced out or noddy or impaired at all. Just in a good mood and my body feels good. But dang it, somehow my back is hurting again just a tiny bit. It's starting to make me wonder if I actually legitimately need pain meds myself. But I guess bopping around for 2 hours with a spine that looks like it was sculpted by a blind drunk will do that to you.

11:20 In bed now. Still the only notable feelings are a good mood, hunger and a slight but nagging "stirring" in the nether regions. It occurs to me that maybe what I'm experiencing is some kind of disinhibition encouraging my primal appetites and urges to come out to play. But it's also quite possible it has nothing to do with the pills since I tend to be hungry and horny most all the time anyway lol.

1:30 This is a bit off topic but getting back to my point about my legitimately needing pain meds, I actually saw the same pain management doc mom did at the same time (we're both unable to drive so we found one of the few who still makes house calls), since with my scoliosis and also spastic cerebral palsy I get pain in my back, neck and knees. He took one look at my back and said "Oh dear, no wonder you have pain" and he got out his phone and took a couple pics of it.

So I'm going to be getting Baclofen for sure in a few days and he also mentioned Tramadol and even medical marijuana. I didn't want to sound too eager about all that though, especially since mom was dead set against the marijuana for herself even though the doctor and I both told her it would be a perfect fit for her symptoms and safer than the opioids she already takes. I'll see how I get on with the Baclofen (which I'm given to understand isn't really a "fun" drug) as far as my actual pain needs go and then I might consider adding one of the other options.

1:50 A bit sleepy now but could just be because it's nearly 2 am. So I'm going to probably not add anymore to this trip report tonight unless something noteworthy happens. Overall I really can't say I felt anywhere near high or even a proper buzz but I feel just good enough with an overall sense of wellbeing to not be completely disappointed. Part of me would like to take a 3rd pill or try taking 3 tomorrow but I'm just too afraid mom would be able to tell some were missing.

Right, it honestly isn't worth taking her meds since the whole thing was kind of disappointing anyway. Idk if it's because the drug mostly just went to relieving my actual pain rather than getting me buzzed, because I just naturally have a high tolerance for hydro, or because maybe it's just not the drug of choice for me. Honestly I think I get more just from drinking alcohol than from the hydro pills.

Which is what I'm thinking about doing instead now that I'm over the idea of taking anymore pills. But even that I'm not sure about, we don't have any booze in the house since mom is against it so I'd have to buy some and I can't drive or use public transportation with my disability. Publix delivers in my area, alcohol included, and I'm over 21 but not sure if the carding part might be a hassle since my id card is out of state and I look underage. Right now it almost feels like I'm losing my addictive tendencies altogether which is good I guess. I've had ample opportunity but other than last night with the pills and some not-acted upon ideas about alcohol, I haven't indulged in anything but junk food and junk tv, which I suppose are relatively wholesome as vices go.