• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos First blackout!!!?

1998manoman

Greenlighter
So this morning my friend had to go somewhere Walt in the morning about a 1 hour drive. He was was very sore and his stomach hurt because of his mini OD the last night off of adderal. So he took about half a xanex bar and then got in the car, alittle but later he felt it but it wasn't over powering, but he defidently felt it. When he got out of the car he noticed walking felt weird, like he was drunk, but that wearied off very quickly. He went home and on his way home he found 2 .5mg xanex pills, he popped too and never felt them, he got home and he remembers nothing after that. Keep in mind he got home at 3:30. So he doesn't remember anything. Then at 9:30 he wakes up on his bed with his pill bottle next to him and his stash place wide open, thank god his mom didn't go in there

So what do you think happend? This was the craziest weekend for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 mg of xanex is a lot when one is benzo-naive, and even moreso when you're young and not fully developed. If you insist on repeatedly taking these, I highly recommend keeping it to once a week or month use. Blacking out is a universal sign that you took too much or combined the wrong substances.

Stop before you ever have to experience withdrawals...

Nevermind the permanent damage.

You took too much xanax and blacked out? Simple as that.

... you may want to actually do some research about these drugs you're taking?

Last edited:
This is your only unofficial warning to stop using huge fonts, using SWIM / third person "he/him/his vs I/Am/Me", don't use the color red as a font that's for staff use only, and please do some research about the stuff you put into YOUR body before you do it then you can understand how they work and how to avoid things like an unexpected blackout. Common sense really..

This is your only unofficial warning to stop using huge fonts, using SWIM / third person "he/him/his vs I/Am/Me", don't use the color red as a font that's for staff use only, and please do some research about the stuff you put into YOUR body before you do it then you can understand how they work and how to avoid things like an unexpected blackout. Common sense really..

Chill out bro. My fonts are normal size and if I can't change it then why have the option too...? And take away the color option too....and I'm not gonna self incriminate myself but useing I when for all you know it wasn't me...it was him. What's wrong the using SWIM? And I do my reserch thank you very much. I didn't know a drug form has the grammar police, but then again. Common sense really...

It's against the rules of this forum to use SWIM or talk about "my friend" doing drugs because it offers no legal protection at all and makes your posts harder to read. It won't hold up in a court of law.

Just because there's the option to make your fonts obnoxious doesn't mean you have to do it or that it's appreciated either. We strive to make all posts readable here and having silly font sizes makes it tough to read for some people, like those on cellphones.

And I do my reserch thank you very much.

You ended up overdosing on two separate drugs this weekend, you're asking questions about the effects of drugs which could be answered with sites like Erowid, I think you probably haven't done as much as you need to. Don't get cocky.

You took way too much Xanax, a benzo and blacked out. Be grateful you didn't hurt yourself, and that it was not for days as I know people who would take so much of a benzo that they would black out for an entire day, or multiple days.

We don't use SWIM, my friend, or other terms like that here like other sites do as it does nothing to give you any legal protection, and you already have posted about taking way too much Adderall, and taking Xanax.

Last edited:
Yeah that's Xanax for you. Stay away from it unless you suffer from a panic disorder. There is no high - all it does is make you black out. If you want a recreational benzo then get some diazepam or temazepam instead.

Chill out bro. My fonts are normal size and if I can't change it then why have the option too...? And take away the color option too....and I'm not gonna self incriminate myself but useing I when for all you know it wasn't me...it was him. What's wrong the using SWIM? And I do my reserch thank you very much. I didn't know a drug form has the grammar police, but then again. Common sense really...

How about you familiarize yourself with this forum's user agreement which you already agreed to and are bound by upon creating your account? I think you'll be able to find what this forum consider to be common sense, along with some other things like posting etiquette.

It's against the rules of this forum to use SWIM or talk about "my friend" doing drugs because it offers no legal protection at all and makes your posts harder to read. It won't hold up in a court of law.

Just because there's the option to make your fonts obnoxious doesn't mean you have to do it or that it's appreciated either. We strive to make all posts readable here and having silly font sizes makes it tough to read for some people, like those on cellphones.

You ended up overdosing on two separate drugs this weekend, you're asking questions about the effects of drugs which could be answered with sites like Erowid, I think you probably haven't done as much as you need to. Don't get cocky.

My partner couldn't have said it better. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I'm just trying to let you know that you're posting in violation of our protocol here and that you best review it so that you can get the most out of Bluelight and spend more time talking about the actual discussion topic and less time arguing with those who run this forum because it's really not a big deal, links to the BLUA and OD Guidelines are easily found in my signature or permalinked at the top of the forum. Please and thankyou.

Why argue with the BL staff?? I get your young but really you're being a douche and probably flaming for the attention. If you don't like the rules don't come around. Simple as that.

P.S. You already self incriminate by saying I a bunch. swim doesn't really work.

A.P.S. leave.