• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Firestick TV Apps

Ds

Bluelight Crew
So I am looking to watch some cable TV on my Firestick and was wanting to know what Apps are available that allow you to do so?
Preferably 'free' ones , but might consider a paid App if it is worth it, and isn't to expensive.

YouTube TV is fantastic but not free. Unlimited DVR space and tons of sports stuff which is why I have it. The great thing is, unlike cable, there are no contracts. No hidden fees.

It is up to like $60/month now I think. I go without during stretches of no or few sporting events. I think it's worth it, personally. It runs really well.

You ought to try it out. There is a free trial.

that's why i asked. i've tried a bunch of different services and chose youtube tv. no channel misery like sling. it has everything i need and the quality and features are great.

i run it on my xbox one and it's been flawless so far.

alasdair

It all costs money, I have Netflix that's worth it, well it was but now I've watched everything and I'm watching stuff again, I have made use of it though its my main TV, I recently got a free trail of discovery plus though

Netflix and NOW TV might have trails too, they used to, a few apps start you off with a free trail to suck you in hoping you'll carry on with it, or that you can't figure out how to cancel it once you've put in your bank details which you'll need for the free trails lol

I use Sling TV, I think it runs me about 30$ per month. It’s all right, I just wanted ESPN and the cable news networks. It works on my fire stick, it works on my Apple TV, and it works on my cell phone and iPad, in that way it’s pretty convenient.

If ya wanna save money read up on "jailbreaking" the stick and sideload kodi on it. Install the add on The Crew (not a plug) then configure it. You get free everything that streams on any of the apps (hulu, netflix, etc etc) plus OTA and paid tv channels like hbo, cinimax, NBC, Fox etc etc. It is free but one has to get their hands on it (work for it).
There is real debrid that one can pay ~32 (about $40usd) euro a year to ensure one can watch new stuff that may take a couple weeks to be offered up on the free service and it acts kinda like a VPN for streaming content.
Once ya get the hang of kodi you wont give it up. ;)

VPN and Tubi (if you’re outside the states).

If ya wanna save money read up on "jailbreaking" the stick and sideload kodi on it. Install the add on The Crew (not a plug) then configure it. You get free everything that streams on any of the apps (hulu, netflix, etc etc) plus OTA and paid tv channels like hbo, cinimax, NBC, Fox etc etc. It is free but one has to get their hands on it (work for it).
There is real debrid that one can pay ~32 (about $40usd) euro a year to ensure one can watch new stuff that may take a couple weeks to be offered up on the free service and it acts kinda like a VPN for streaming content.
Once ya get the hang of kodi you wont give it up. ;)
Agree, first it was like compliated but now Kodi is the best thing i learned to handle and it was already on my Mi-box, The Oath add-on works fine, will try the crew